Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The science proves the existence of God!!!
12-02-2008, 11:57 AM
The science proves the existence of God!!!
Mathematical proof of the existence of God !!!

A Prodigious Mind behind the numbers !!!

(1 Co 12:1) Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
(1 Co 12:8) For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit.
(1 Co 14:12)Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.
( Ma 7 : 7 )Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you

This link will leave something unprecedented !!!

http://matematics-mystical.blogspot.com/

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2013, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2013 01:12 AM by Hadrada.)
RE: The science proves the existence of God!!!
(12-02-2008 11:57 AM)Jesusdpm Wrote:  Mathematical proof of the existence of God !!!

(1 Co 12:1) Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
(1 Co 12:8) For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit.
(1 Co 14:12)Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.
( Ma 7 : 7 )Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you

Thank you

The so-called mathematics did nothing for me, and I'm a mathematician! There is no more mathematical proof for god than there is mathematical proof for the existence of fire breathing dragons. And as for 'Ma 7:7', there are thousands of believing parents in third world countries who have prayed for their starving children only to watch them die who know the falsity of that particular passage of scripture. Give me reason and compassion any day over blind belief in ancient fictions.
07-15-2013, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2013 03:18 AM by MoonCanvas.)
The arguments for god in these forums are... Oh, man. I don't see the mathematical evidence for god, let alone any evidence.

Furthermore I don't get how that link shows any sort of math. Is the opening poster just trolling or is he serious?
07-15-2013, 03:37 AM
(07-15-2013 03:16 AM)MoonCanvas Wrote:  The arguments for god in these forums are... Oh, man. I don't see the mathematical evidence for god, let alone any evidence.

Furthermore I don't get how that link shows any sort of math. Is the opening poster just trolling or is he serious?

In this case I strongly suspect troll, but one can never know considering the whole Poe's law situation Sad
09-04-2014, 11:40 PM
OMG POE'S LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
09-05-2014, 07:08 AM
(09-04-2014 11:40 PM)Epicurus Wrote:  OMG POE'S LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

OMG YEAR OLD THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/necropost

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
09-05-2014, 03:31 PM
I'd say 'proof' is going a bit far, better to acknowledge our faith than claim proof, whatever our belief?

But I'd agree that the mathematical probabilities (or improbabilities) involved in our world coming into existence without God is evidence that there is one.

It's really one of the oldest rationales for belief in God, basically the watchmaker argument, and what we have learned about the workings of the universe, helps keep that argument ticking!

[science] 'such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.' Mark Twain
09-05-2014, 04:13 PM
(12-02-2008 11:57 AM)Jesusdpm Wrote:  (1 Co 12:1) Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

The answer is 42 Tongue
09-05-2014, 05:44 PM
(09-05-2014 04:13 PM)Spiny Norman Wrote:  
(12-02-2008 11:57 AM)Jesusdpm Wrote:  (1 Co 12:1) Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

The answer is 42 Tongue

And bring your towel!

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
09-07-2014, 02:00 PM
(07-15-2013 01:06 AM)Hadrada Wrote:  
(12-02-2008 11:57 AM)Jesusdpm Wrote:  Mathematical proof of the existence of God !!!

Thank you

The so-called mathematics did nothing for me, and I'm a mathematician! There is no more mathematical proof for god than there is mathematical proof for the existence of fire breathing dragons. And as for 'Ma 7:7', there are thousands of believing parents in third world countries who have prayed for their starving children only to watch them die who know the falsity of that particular passage of scripture. Give me reason and compassion any day over blind belief in ancient fictions.

You do not understand Matthew 7:7.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Question for atheists who don't believe in the existence of God zianizinou 113 5,532 12-29-2016 01:36 AM
Last Post: Medusa
  I found many chatters in the science forum do not believe in God they are too narcis asid6 146 11,043 03-11-2016 07:32 AM
Last Post: Herminator
  Science, God and My Philosophy georgeTmaxwell 18 1,811 03-11-2016 01:36 AM
Last Post: Herminator
  science only proves God smellycat 14 1,350 03-09-2016 11:52 AM
Last Post: PeterTheRock
Exclamation Ideology Of Religions: Scientific Proof Of Existence Of "God" KateBazilevsky 5 818 08-11-2014 08:08 AM
Last Post: HelloThere
  Science explains the existence of God. Greatest I am 1 579 08-16-2012 12:45 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am
Exclamation Sun proves: Jesus descended from Heaven, rose from dead, will resurrect the dead,… godislove 21 3,904 01-08-2009 03:15 PM
Last Post: Shadrach
  Mathematical proof of the existence of God !!! Jesusdpm 27 4,213 11-05-2008 11:26 PM
Last Post: GODisONE
  Mathematical proof of the existence of God !!! Jesusdpm 0 543 09-06-2008 01:42 PM
Last Post: Jesusdpm

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)