Poll: Is the Earth able to protect the dead bodies of Mankind, animals and birds in it itself since centuries without use of any chemical on the dead bodies?
Yes
No
Not Sure
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There is one question from me to the all Non-Muslims of the world
12-11-2009, 01:00 AM
There is one question from me to the all Non-Muslims of the world
My Thinking and Request:

My thinking is that all mankind are from the first man since beginning, who was first messenger of God and first father named Adam (peace be upon him), and from first women, first mother Hawa (peace be upon her). So by this way all men and women among us are brothers and sisters (although we are different religiously) and by this reason it is our duty to guide each other. Therefore I want to inform my non-Muslim brothers and sisters about my wonderful research and discuss with them that if they find any mistake in my research they will inform me about their opinions and then I will correct my research. Therefore I request to all my non-Muslims brothers and sisters of the world, to answer of my one question and I will be very thankful to you.

I hope that you will not mind anything and you will help me about it.

100% Fresh Dead Bodies without Chemicals under the Earth:

I have researched that there are at least millions protected dead bodies of Muslim martyrs and other true Muslims ladies/gents in their graves under the earth without used any chemical on their dead bodies in fresh and sleeping condition since centuries and years in cemeteries of Muslims.

My Question:
But my question is that why there is no protected dead body of any non-Muslim from Christian, Jew, Hindu and other religions in fresh and sleeping condition without any chemical used on his dead body?

I will convert into non-Muslim:

If I cannot prove what I have said above about protected dead bodies of Muslims, it will allow every non-Muslim to disgrace me by electronic and print media on the international forum and punish me hard, and I also promise that I will convert into non-Muslim.

Islam will be announced False Religion:

My non-Muslim brothers and sisters if you have any protected dead body of any one from you as I have said in above then invite us; we will go in group maximum of ten persons to research on that. If we find any protected dead body from you as I have said in above we all will convert into non-Muslims at that time and we will announce by electronic and print media that the religion Islam is not the rightful religion.

And if you want to research what I have said about the protected dead bodies of Muslims then kindly study the events of protected dead bodies of Muslims in web http://www.rightfulreligion.com or come to us we will not just prove you, but we will also show you those protected dead bodies of Muslims in their graves.

Come and Practically Check Dead Bodies under the Earth:

If you satisfy by eyewitness and touching protected dead body by your hands then it will be necessary for you to enter in religion Islam and you will announce this by electronic and print media that the religion Islam is rightful religion and except it, all religions are cancelled, or have been changed by the mankind. Because it is confirmed that the Earth has no capacity or ability to protect the dead bodies of any one as it is in the record that the dead bodies of corrupt Muslims are not protected in their graves and have decayed in some months only.

So the protected dead bodies of millions Muslim martyrs and other true Muslims is a miracle, because this protection is surely by the pleasure of God, so after seeing this miracle it will be duty on you to enter in religion Islam, because they were followers of this religion. I will wait your opinions about my wonderful research.

Your Human Brother and a Spiritual Man
Abrar Alam

RightfulReligion.com
Abrar Alam
Cell #1: 0092 3332100668
Cell #2: 0092 3062045286
Cell #3: 0092 3452215476
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2009, 06:28 AM
RE: There is one question from me to the all Non-Muslims of the world
Look, a few people have asked for evidence for your claims, and you have not provided this, but were quick to ask Clementine to provide evidence for her claims. This is from your site:

Quote:There are some religions in which the order is to hide the dead bodies of its followers in the graves under the earth and that is the religions of Jew, Christian, Islam and other. When we researched neutrally we found that there are at least millions protected dead bodies in their graves under the earth without used any chemical on their dead bodies since fourteen years of followers of religion Islam and there is no any protected dead bodies without used any chemical on their dead bodies of followers of the religion Jew, Christian and others.

If this were true it would be in other media, which is something else you claim. Also, in another article you claim two graves were opened and there were photographs taken of this:

Quote:In 1929 the king of government of Iraq saw in his dream again and again these two companions informing him that water is reaching to their graves. The king decided to the religious Muslim scholars about open their graves for research that information.

Those Muslim scholars allowed him to open their graves. Then king announced that the graves of two companions of last prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) will be opened and transferred to Mosque Salman (R.A.) and he fixed the date for it. At that date their graves opened while there were millions Muslims and non-Muslims to see this event. The government had arranged camera for the people who could see this event easily by screens. It is very wonderful that when opened their graves their dead bodies were protected and their shroud and were also protected.

If there are photos, can you provide links so we can see this please? You have made numerous claims, not provided us evidence of what your research consists of, and not really engaged in discussion on this. I don't believe you, sorry, but I need evidence. If this your claims were true, then it would be very interesting, but I'm no where near convinced they are.

Thanks, I look forward to your reply.
Find all posts by this user
12-11-2009, 07:25 AM
I have to agree with Zagreus, insufficient evidence to support the claim. If you could provide sufficient evidence then I would expect you to send it to the media and scientific journals etc. so i'll keep an eye out for it on the news but until then I remain an atheist. Good luck though

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816506286 Cool
12-11-2009, 02:00 PM
RR, how many times have you posted this? One thread dedicated to it is enough. In fact, if you can't provide any evidence whatsoever to support your claims, it is far more than enough.
12-12-2009, 11:27 AM

RightfulReligion.com
Abrar Alam
12-12-2009, 11:32 AM
This is no real evidence. What of religions that believe in immolation of bodies? In those religions, these claimed "non-rotting" bodies would be considered the lowest of the low, the most horribly people.

Frankly, if anything, it convinces me Islam is wrong.

Can thousands of people lie and admit false eye witness?

Absolutely, especially to support their religion.
12-12-2009, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2009 11:47 AM by Rightful Religion.)
(12-11-2009 07:25 AM)Voidus Wrote:  I have to agree with Zagreus, insufficient evidence to support the claim. If you could provide sufficient evidence then I would expect you to send it to the media and scientific journals etc. so i'll keep an eye out for it on the news but until then I remain an atheist. Good luck though

It's alright Brother. If I'm wrong, I would NOT have to contact media. However, I am already contacting News Media of the world through emails.

If you have contact with media in your country, and scientist etc, can not you tell them about RightfulReligion.com to check and contact me?

Thank you!

(12-12-2009 11:32 AM)Aingeal Wrote:  Can thousands of people lie and admit false eye witness?

I agree. But, why not there are thousands of people from other religions if they have even a SINGLE dead body naturally preserved by Earth OR without used chemical on it? Any Single Body? OR Even thousands of people? Let me know their Phone Numbers, Fax Numbers and Addresses! I'm waiting for it!

Secondly,
- People could be wrong
- Photos could be fake
- Videos could be edited
- Quotes could be false

- Does EARTH itself can do something? think something? Why is the EARTH protecting dead bodies of people who are only True Muslims (NO protection on corrupt Muslims bodies)?

- Is Earth wrong? My common sense says it's impossible that Earth can do anything itself while it has no brain or power. It is surely that the God is pleased from those people and their religion (way of life) and ORDERED Earth to protect only accepted bodies.

Did EARTH lie and cheat with dead bodies?

- Then come to me with any SINGLE dead body from the history or current century that is protected and not belongs to religion Islam? I will put that that under the Earth and if that remains preserved, I will surely convert into your religion and spread your religion through media and announce that Religion Islam is false. Do you accept it?

RightfulReligion.com
Abrar Alam
12-12-2009, 11:46 AM
(12-12-2009 11:37 AM)Rightful Religion Wrote:  
(12-11-2009 07:25 AM)Voidus Wrote:  I have to agree with Zagreus, insufficient evidence to support the claim. If you could provide sufficient evidence then I would expect you to send it to the media and scientific journals etc. so i'll keep an eye out for it on the news but until then I remain an atheist. Good luck though

It's alright Brother. If I'm wrong, I would NOT have to contact media. However, I am already contacting News Media of the world through emails.

If you have contact with media in your country, and scientist etc, can not you tell them about RightfulReligion.com to check and contact me?

Thank you!

(12-12-2009 11:32 AM)Aingeal Wrote:  Can thousands of people lie and admit false eye witness?

I agree. But, why not there are thousands of people from other religions if they have even a SINGLE dead body naturally preserved by Earth OR without used chemical on it? Any Single Body? OR Even thousands of people? Let me know their Phone Numbers, Fax Numbers and Addresses! I'm waiting for it!

Secondly,
- People could be wrong
- Photos could be fake
- Videos could be edited
- Quotes could be false

- Does EARTH itself can do something? think something? Why is the EARTH protecting dead bodies of people who are only True Muslims (NO protection on corrupt Muslims bodies)?

- Is Earth wrong? My common sense says it's impossible that Earth can do anything itself while it has no brain or power.

Did EARTH lie and cheat with dead bodies?

What I'm saying, is that in my faith, such bodies would be seen not as hallowed, but as scum, so horrible that even the Earth rejects them. I mean no offense to your faith, but from my perspective, it is not a good thing.

It seems as if the Earth considers them to bitter. This is not something I would brag about.
12-12-2009, 12:16 PM
What I'm saying, is that in my faith, such bodies would be seen not as hallowed, but as scum, so horrible that even the Earth rejects them. I mean no offense to your faith, but from my perspective, it is not a good thing.
It seems as if the Earth considers them to bitter. This is not something I would brag about.

I respect your faith too. I never mean to offense your or someone faith. I just shared my research on Religions of the World. Thousands of discussions, forums, channels, comparisons are being done every day as you see about religion OR which religion is right or wrong.

Why don't we ask GOD himself, which religion is right, and which is his holy book? Holy book should have something undeniable that could prove it HOLY. (not written by human)

I found this true in Islam and the Holy book Quran. As the Quran says that:

Surah no 2 verse no 154
“And do not say of those who are slain in the way of Allah that they are dead. Instead, they are alive, but you do not perceive.”

And in Surah no 3 verse no 169
“And think not of those, who are slain in the way of Allah, as dead, rather, they are alive with their lord, well provided.”

Even if we believe that such statement is written in Bible and other books. We will surely check whether its (holy book) followers are protected or not.

= Only True followers of Islam who are living their life according to religion Islam are preserved under the Earth as ALIVE body but we don't have perception.

I have shared my research and made my firm believe after research. I want to share this with world to save humankind from destruction and war. This could only be done when fights between religion overs.

EARTH protection would be a KEY to TEST any religion of the world.

RightfulReligion.com
Abrar Alam
12-12-2009, 12:59 PM
(12-12-2009 12:16 PM)Rightful Religion Wrote:  What I'm saying, is that in my faith, such bodies would be seen not as hallowed, but as scum, so horrible that even the Earth rejects them. I mean no offense to your faith, but from my perspective, it is not a good thing.

I respect your faith too. I never mean to offense your or someone faith. I just shared my research on Religions of the World. Thousands of discussions, forums, channels, comparisons are being done every day as you see about religion OR which religion is right or wrong.

Why don't we ask GOD himself, which religion is right, and which is his holy book? Holy book should have something undeniable that could prove it HOLY. (not written by human)

I found this true in Islam and the Holy book Quran. As the Quran says that:

Surah no 2 verse no 154
“And do not say of those who are slain in the way of Allah that they are dead. Instead, they are alive, but you do not perceive.”

And in Surah no 3 verse no 169
“And think not of those, who are slain in the way of Allah, as dead, rather, they are alive with their lord, well provided.”

Even if we believe that such statement is written in Bible and other books. We will surely check whether its (holy book) followers are protected or not.

= Only True followers of Islam who are living their life according to religion Islam are preserved under the Earth as ALIVE body but we don't have perception.

I have shared my research and made my firm believe after research. I want to share this with world to save humankind from destruction and war. This could only be done when fights between religion overs.

EARTH protection would be a KEY to TEST any religion of the world.

That's not proof that it is holy at all. Nor does that prove that your god is correct.

In my beliefs, Dagda states that those whose arts are so evil that their spirits are unable to pass, the fire and the earth will reject them, leaving their spirits trapped in their bodies.

So you can understand how that looks. It looks more like tose people you are suggesting are "true" Muslims, are evil.

And your holy book likes to contradict itself too much for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Question For Christians , Muslims , And Judaism . TrueCreed 12 789 04-20-2017 02:58 AM
Last Post: arthra
  Question for Muslims about 28:38 TG123 99 4,605 12-15-2013 08:19 PM
Last Post: Huitaca
  Question for Muslims about 25:53 and 55:19,20 TG123 48 3,479 11-20-2013 07:04 AM
Last Post: TG123
  A question for Muslims EqualAtheist 32 4,025 12-07-2010 10:14 PM
Last Post: kevlar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)