Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Think like Darwin. Are God and His works perfect?
10-25-2009, 01:11 PM

I do not believe in the conventional God of scripture but regardless of this fact, I believe that we live in a perfect environment and evolving system.

There is biblical support for this view as well in this.

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect:

Many believe that this perfection was destroyed by man in Genesis.
How perfection can make imperfect choices is beyond me but most think that Genesis was the fall of man. I do not agree because I cannot see man as complete without he knowledge of good and evil.

Some do. They, I think are misguided.

I believe that we live in evolving perfection.

When Darwin found the Galapagos Islands, he found just that. A system that was as perfect as it could be at that point in time. I stretch what he found to the whole of creation and see it and all of us as perfect as we can be.
It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

If things are always as good as they can be then we can say that things are perfect and moving continuously towards a more perfect state.
If you see perfection as a stagnant unchanging condition then you may want to use good and getting better
At all times.

Scripture says that God looked upon the garden of Eden and even knowing what evil and sin would transpire there, called it good.

Evolution, even with competition/evil, must be recognized as the most perfect system available to us.

To me, either God or nature has provided us with evolving perfection.

If God is to maintain His perfection and that of His works so as not to back slide then things must be perfect and it is to us to recognize it.

Do you recognize our perfect environment over time or do you see God’s perfect works as somehow becoming imperfect?

Can perfection become imperfection?
If so, does that mean that God or nature has back slide into imperfection?

Regards
DL

God is a cosmic consciousness.
Our next evolutionary step.
No choice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2009, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2009 12:49 AM by sesame.)
RE: Think like Darwin. Are God and His works perfect?
Discovery of The universal Dokhan (smoke)

Many researches were made in the field of the cosmos dust. The results of some studies are given below:

1- Spitzer space telescope : Spitzer Cosmic Far-IR Background Project, 2007 showed that Supernovae Generated the universe's early dust. As early as 700 million years after the Big Bang, galaxies were already filled with cosmic dust (Bykov, A. M et. al, 2005). Astronomers studied nearby supernovae SN 2003gd using the Spitzer space telescope, and found that it had produced tremendous amounts of dust. Since there were many supernovae in the early Universe, they could be the source of all this dust. These new observations show that supernovae can make a major contribution to enriching the dust content of the universe (Ben E. K. Sugerman, 2006).

2- Cosmic Rosetta Stone (Volker Bromm, 2008): How gas and dust came together in the early universe to form the first stars? Researchers believe that soon after big bang, matter began to form as small dust grains and gases. How the first stars formed? The computer simulation designed by Dr. Yoshida et al. (2008) and Takaya Nozawa et al. (2003) demonstrate how gas and dust came together in the early universe to form the first stars after the Big Bang Thus, they concluded that if the very massive stars populate the first generation stars, a large amount of dust grains would be produced in the early universe.

3- Dust blocks brightness of universe: The universe is twice as bright as it appears. Astronomers now suggest (Naoki Yoshida, 2009) that dust blocks half of all the starlight in the universe from reaching Earth.

[Image: attachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D249858%26d%3D1171937498]
Stars Being Born in the Eagle Nebula

4- "Unified Dust Model": (Greenberg, 2001) suggests a model called a Unified Dust Model. According to this model, the interstellar dust is considered the principle source of the origin of stars, planets and comets where the dust clouds "nebula” represents a stellar birthplace.

The Glorious Qur’an precedes recent Astronomers since more than 1400 years ago when mentioned that the Dokhan was dominating the early universe.

[color]((Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to earth: "Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly" They said: "we do come (together) in willing obedience)). (Quran 41: 11-12)[/color]
[Image: 42941_1198077640.jpg]
10-26-2009, 02:31 PM
(10-26-2009 12:44 AM)sesame Wrote:  Discovery of The universal Dokhan (smoke)

Many researches were made in the field of the cosmos dust. The results of some studies are given below:

1- Spitzer space telescope : Spitzer Cosmic Far-IR Background Project, 2007 showed that Supernovae Generated the universe's early dust. As early as 700 million years after the Big Bang, galaxies were already filled with cosmic dust (Bykov, A. M et. al, 2005). Astronomers studied nearby supernovae SN 2003gd using the Spitzer space telescope, and found that it had produced tremendous amounts of dust. Since there were many supernovae in the early Universe, they could be the source of all this dust. These new observations show that supernovae can make a major contribution to enriching the dust content of the universe (Ben E. K. Sugerman, 2006).

2- Cosmic Rosetta Stone (Volker Bromm, 2008): How gas and dust came together in the early universe to form the first stars? Researchers believe that soon after big bang, matter began to form as small dust grains and gases. How the first stars formed? The computer simulation designed by Dr. Yoshida et al. (2008) and Takaya Nozawa et al. (2003) demonstrate how gas and dust came together in the early universe to form the first stars after the Big Bang Thus, they concluded that if the very massive stars populate the first generation stars, a large amount of dust grains would be produced in the early universe.

3- Dust blocks brightness of universe: The universe is twice as bright as it appears. Astronomers now suggest (Naoki Yoshida, 2009) that dust blocks half of all the starlight in the universe from reaching Earth.

[Image: attachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D249858%26d%3D1171937498]
Stars Being Born in the Eagle Nebula

4- "Unified Dust Model": (Greenberg, 2001) suggests a model called a Unified Dust Model. According to this model, the interstellar dust is considered the principle source of the origin of stars, planets and comets where the dust clouds "nebula” represents a stellar birthplace.

The Glorious Qur’an precedes recent Astronomers since more than 1400 years ago when mentioned that the Dokhan was dominating the early universe.

[color]((Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to earth: "Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly" They said: "we do come (together) in willing obedience)). (Quran 41: 11-12)[/color]
[Image: 42941_1198077640.jpg]

And how does this speak to the OP?

Regards
DL

No choice.
10-27-2009, 01:40 AM
I think the matter is clear!!
Allah created every thing for a reason either He make it ( in ur eye good or bad, perfect or imperfect) His wisdom , we may know it sooner or later, or He prevent us from knowing it , for a reason also.....and He put His evidences in His creation to know Him through it..
thanks for reply
10-27-2009, 03:50 PM
(10-27-2009 01:40 AM)sesame Wrote:  I think the matter is clear!!
Allah created every thing for a reason either He make it ( in ur eye good or bad, perfect or imperfect) His wisdom , we may know it sooner or later, or He prevent us from knowing it , for a reason also.....and He put His evidences in His creation to know Him through it..
thanks for reply

No problem.

Keep giving Allah all the wisdom and you will never develop any for yourself.

I do find that all who believe that they know God will never find Him.

Regards
DL

No choice.
10-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Quote:No problem.

I don't give Him it, it is His right, as He is the Creator...and that dosen't prevent any development, He put the basics and the rest on u to discover and see and reach what u want in the universe if u could..
"Say (O Muhammad): Travel in the land and see how He originated creation, then Allah bringeth forth the later growth. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things. (29:20)"..
"We shall show them Our portents on the horizons and within themselves until it will be manifest unto them that it is the Truth. Doth not thy Lord suffice, since He is Witness over all things?
(41:53)
"
as u go deep in search as u go deep in faith in Him.
that's why those scintists find the right way through their search:-
[url=www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IspK6 51RpY scintists convert to islam&cd=1&hl=ar&ct=clnk&gl=eg]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IspK6 51RpY scintists convert to islam&cd=1&hl=ar&ct=clnk&gl=eg[/url]
[url= http://forums.canadiancontent.net/spirit...y-scientis t-converted-islam-after.html] http://forums.canadiancontent.net/spirit...y-scientis t-converted-islam-after.html[/url]
10-28-2009, 10:59 AM
(10-28-2009 02:32 AM)sesame Wrote:  
Quote:No problem.

I don't give Him it, it is His right, as He is the Creator...and that dosen't prevent any development, He put the basics and the rest on u to discover and see and reach what u want in the universe if u could..
"Say (O Muhammad): Travel in the land and see how He originated creation, then Allah bringeth forth the later growth. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things. (29:20)"..
"We shall show them Our portents on the horizons and within themselves until it will be manifest unto them that it is the Truth. Doth not thy Lord suffice, since He is Witness over all things?
(41:53)
"
as u go deep in search as u go deep in faith in Him.
that's why those scintists find the right way through their search:-
[url=www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IspK6 51RpY scintists convert to islam&cd=1&hl=ar&ct=clnk&gl=eg]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IspK6 51RpY scintists convert to islam&cd=1&hl=ar&ct=clnk&gl=eg[/url]
[url= http://forums.canadiancontent.net/spirit...y-scientis t-converted-islam-after.html] http://forums.canadiancontent.net/spirit...y-scientis t-converted-islam-after.html[/url]

Let me know when your absentee God steps up.
Only then will He have credibility or relevance to man.
An absentee ruler cannot and should not rule because His rule cannot be questioned.

Regards
DL

No choice.
10-29-2009, 12:32 AM
It seems from ur words that u skip the post evidence to a remote philosophy!!! though all of that, ok..He is not a ruler , He is the Creator ...i think there is a great difference between the two words...
and how is it called a believer and disbeliever if u saw Him directly? He created man in this earth and make every need for him in it, and sent messengers for them to show man the right way and to believe in Him and to know Him through His evidences,. either by brain or heart, and this life is a test...
and as u know who make the car, who is the only one can put the manual to work properly, ...and Allah has the supreme example, He is the only who knows what is right and what is bad for human...
then why we insist on throwing the manual of the car, and deal with it with ignorance way.....try and error, used only when u don't have the manual.....i think, if we use ur way of life, we will lose our life time, which it is the most precious thing in this life!!!!
hope u get me right!
thanks
10-29-2009, 02:50 PM
(10-29-2009 12:32 AM)sesame Wrote:  It seems from ur words that u skip the post evidence to a remote philosophy!!! though all of that, ok..He is not a ruler , He is the Creator ...i think there is a great difference between the two words...
and how is it called a believer and disbeliever if u saw Him directly? He created man in this earth and make every need for him in it, and sent messengers for them to show man the right way and to believe in Him and to know Him through His evidences,. either by brain or heart, and this life is a test...
and as u know who make the car, who is the only one can put the manual to work properly, ...and Allah has the supreme example, He is the only who knows what is right and what is bad for human...
then why we insist on throwing the manual of the car, and deal with it with ignorance way.....try and error, used only when u don't have the manual.....i think, if we use ur way of life, we will lose our life time, which it is the most precious thing in this life!!!!
hope u get me right!
thanks

Other than the words and writings of men, how do you know that God is a creator?

Why do you believe these men?

If God is not a ruler then He does not have the right to punish.
Does your God not punish?

In fact, does your book not call for you to be a slave to your God?
I believe I have read that there.

Regards
DL

No choice.
10-29-2009, 08:05 PM
(10-29-2009 02:50 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  If God is not a ruler then He does not have the right to punish.
Does your God not punish?

In fact, does your book not call for you to be a slave to your God?
I believe I have read that there.

Regards
DL

I believe that

You may make the choice to be Gods slave.
But if you do then you must give up your selfish desires and live a blameless life.

A true slave of god would never kill no matter what because of the commandments. A true slave of god would tell the world what needs to be said even if people don't want to hear it.

Don't be blinded by your faith, but also don't be in a hurry to adopt a new set of beliefs. See what works for you and then if you want to, join that religion. I personally will not join any Organized Religions.
I do some times visit churches and what have you just to see if the people there are nice or not.

I think it's okay to be Jewish, Christian, or Muslim as long as you follow the Laws put forth in those Religions.
A true Christian shows compassion to every one.
A true Jew will live a blameless life.
A true Muslim would place God above all else.

Now as for How I think Creation works.

Before God could think there was a Spirit and that Spirit was the Holy Spirit. At that time it did not have a mind, but it was a dark void of infinite Chaos. At some point in time a trimmer arose in the Holy spirit unlike any thing before or thereafter. That Trimmer was the awakening of the mind of God.
God saw that she was alone and just an infinite dark void, So God thought with pleasure let there a light and let that light feed from off of my Energy. So there was the big bang and in the Spirit Realm Heaven was created. The first two Angels God created where Sophia and Michael. Sophia was created first than Michael was created. God made them in her image, Sophia was female and Michael was male. Micheal became an important Seraph and was named "the voice of God." Sophia became the High Seraph and was named "the Holy Spirit of Wisdom." One evening Sophia looked on at "Their" creation and saw a human female, she started to lust after that woman, then God punished Sophia by making her the first fallen Angel. Michael became the High Seraph and was renamed "the Bright Morning Star." Now the High Seraph Michael felt that he should rule Heaven so out of pride Michael waited until the 7th day. On the 7th day Micheal gathered all the other rebels and started a War in Heaven. From the moment he Rebelled, Michaels name changed to Lucifer. The other Seraph who rebelled with him where Satan, Sorath, and Baal.
Because God was resting the remaining Seraph took matters into their own hands. Their names where Gabriel, Azrael, Raphael, Uriel, Ariel, Raguel, Rahab, Raziel, and Suriel.
Two thirds of the lesser Angels sided with Lucifer because they where blinded by his light.
Gabriel and Suriel tried to stop the fighting and only fought in self defense.
The other Seraph showed no mercy to the Rebels.
Azrael began to completely absorb and break down the spiritual bodies of his opponents. Thus he was eating his enemies energy. Lucifer saw what Azrael was doing and started to do the same thing only he absorbed some of the Rebels even though they where on his side.
Upon Evening of the 8th day God awoke and Hurled the Rebels out of heaven. But he also punished any Seraph who did more than just protect themselves.
So the following Angels fell Azrael, Raphael, Uriel, Ariel, Raguel, Rahab, Raziel, Satan, Lucifer, Baal, and Sorath!
When Christ came with the keys to hell and the key of life he set some of the fallen free. Christ gave the fallen a choice they could do what they wanted or they could rejoin the ranks of heaven and follow God. But if they chose to do what they want then they will eventual return to the Void!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can prayer change God's PERFECT plan? %mindless_detector% 52 1,522 06-06-2017 05:58 PM
Last Post: Apologes
  Who said the Koran is perfect? jacobalozie2.0 3 247 05-12-2017 07:10 PM
Last Post: KAYSER
  The Perfect Law of God SDRAmerica 5 326 03-13-2017 05:52 PM
Last Post: Caesar Saladin
  Works vs Grace Controversy LDSviewpoint 6 666 09-11-2014 03:15 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  "Be perfect, as thy Father in Heaven is." Arrogance and pride 4 859 08-01-2013 11:08 AM
Last Post: Niva
  Christians: Faith or Works? Parousia 78 14,674 03-07-2012 09:45 AM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  Can you know God without understanding or recognizing his perfect works? Greatest I am 5 1,276 05-12-2011 07:54 PM
Last Post: Pacioli
  The Perfect Thread EqualAtheist 39 3,323 04-28-2011 01:17 PM
Last Post: MerryAtheist
  the perfect judge tantilla oolitica 14 1,756 04-08-2011 11:10 AM
Last Post: Hamza Abdulhakim
  How can religion exist after Darwin? Is it bound to die? Greatest I am 68 6,329 11-12-2010 10:15 PM
Last Post: Sinlful Hypocrite

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)