[Image: 610x.jpg]
[Image: gaza3.jpg]
[Image: g28.jpg?t=1230819014]
[Image: IMG_0053.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0055.jpg]
890 Killed and 4000 ijnuried and a lot unknown....and very rare from hamas...Israel violates all international laws using white phosores bombs on civilians .....and some members here want israel to continue like so called B man.....what a pitty!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2009, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 11:37 AM by Pilgrim.)
RE: This is israel...
Yes, one's heart cannot but go out to the poor souls who are the innocent victims of the acts of men of violence who hold ideologies that take no account of the intrinsic value of all human life and place it's importance as a secondary consideration to the achieving of their agendas. As with Hamas which wishes the complete destruction of the people and nation of Isreal and does not care who dies to achieve it's goals. Whilst all Israel wants, is to disarm Hamas and take away its ability by means of the use of violence to do this.

Whilst one might argue that Israel is reacting too strongly or using the wrong strategy militarily to achieve its goals it is not trying to wipe out the Palestinian people. The same arguement applies to the United States & The UK in Iraq & Afganistan.

These images are extremely emotive & I suspect designed to produce an emotive response rather than a reasoned reaction. A propoganda technique used of old. I could equally well post images of the casualties caused by the rockets and suicide bombers upon innocent Israelies but my task and agenda are not to incite others to greater outrage resulting in violent and irrational action.

Violence begats violence and I do believe Israel is storing up problems for itself with future generations for this reason I would personally have approved a more surgical approach to dealing with terrorists if any violence at all is to be employed. It is well past time that the Arab world accepted the presence and existence of Israel as a legitimate nation with a right to exist. It is also well past time that the palestinian people got on with the business of being an autonimous nation and concentrated on the business of building rather than allowing terrorists to make it a target by their tolleration of them and their tactics. If that happened then we could legitimately take any reason Israel might put forward for not staying away from Gaza and trash it and place greater preasure upon Israel to back off.

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
01-12-2009, 01:26 PM
only because it,s not there were he is,b man would want it to stop if it affected him.killing should stop because it,s wrong.most religions say peace.seems like there are too many wolves in high positions.

Good evil salvation
01-13-2009, 12:16 AM
All know what hetler said " i killed half of jews and let the rest of them to let the world know why i killed them"....
and Hetler dosen't belong to Hamas...
01-13-2009, 03:06 AM
(01-13-2009 12:16 AM)sesame Wrote:  All know what hetler said " i killed half of jews and let the rest of them to let the world know why i killed them"....
and Hetler dosen't belong to Hamas...
Woohhah! Misquote much! Hitler's agenda was to eradicate the jews world wide. And all this proves is that he was just another gentile jew hater. Possibly that he was a foreshadowing of the Anti-Christ, possibly insane but definately not overflowing with the milk of human kindness. And it's past tense WAS not Hamas not is not Hamas. Regardless, pointing the finger at his wickedness does not justify another's. Or are you acting as one of two naughty boys both of whom have done something wrong and one of which hopes to highlight the other's wrong doing in order to detract attention from himself. The pictures you posted above would fit this pattern as does your ultimate post.

Well is it said that the sons of Ishmael argue constantly amongst themselves and try to draw everyone else into it as well.

Try thinking and acting outside of the box for a change. You might be surprised at the benefits.

Shalom.

01-13-2009, 03:35 AM
of course u get it wrong, his saying is justify nothing but clear a lot of things..he touched it by himself and now we touch it by ourself , in front of our eyes.....
Human Rights Watch accuse Israel for their wars' crime ....Israel who cried all over the world about Holocaust and till now bleed Germany for that commit more than Holocaust and its massacres....and pretending that they r poor men want to live in peace and always breake the truce....and besiege ppl to kill them with cold blood ...and when that can't get a result ,they want to direct destroying with illgal weapons which america gave it israel to test it on those poor palstienian and to the see the effect on little kids and women....
Damn israel to relief the earth....
01-13-2009, 04:00 AM
(01-13-2009 03:35 AM)sesame Wrote:  of course u get it wrong, his saying is justify nothing but clear a lot of things..he touched it by himself and now we touch it by ourself , in front of our eyes.....
Human Rights Watch accuse Israel for their wars' crime ....Israel who cried all over the world about Holocaust and till now bleed Germany for that commit more than Holocaust and its massacres....and pretending that they r poor men want to live in peace and always breake the truce....and besiege ppl to kill them with cold blood ...and when that can't get a result ,they want to direct destroying with illgal weapons which america gave it israel to test it on those poor palstienian and to the see the effect on little kids and women....
Damn israel to relief the earth....
Hmmm....I take it that the last phrase was a direct quote from the Quran? So you're saying Hitler saw a spiritual truth? Or that he was justified in his aims? The rest is unproved paranoid waffle my friend of the same caliber as the conspiracy theories so profligate and fashionable in today's world. I'm afraid I find it typical & historical of Muslims to claim that any who are not themselves Muslims conspire with others who are not Muslims to achieve the destruction of Islam. Yet I also note that amongst Muslims the arguing and fighting never cease. Not that this does not go on amongst other faith groups but at least it does not result in the Iran/Iraq war. And please don't try to cite WW1 or WW2 as examples that was Gentiles not Christians.

01-13-2009, 08:31 AM
oooh, dear...u watch the matter from very far distance so u consider the war between iran and iraq or between iraq and kwuit as about islam.....hahaha, no dear it also as WW1&2 , GREEDY persons and politics....Saddam never represent islam....he who established his party called "ba'ath" which ignore all religions from its princibles....if islam clash with any princible of his party, he reject islam at once ....so that i said u look at the matter from avery far distance which make u don't know the real things ..or things at its real face..
btw, the last phrase is not a verse at all....i who wrote it now!!!...
if u want to know islam, read the biography of the prophet Mohammed...u will know the real face of islam but from authentic islamic source...coz there r grudgy men distort the facts out of envy and grudge......
second to judge correctly don't measure islam on our recent presedents except little men like Erdogan ( turkey ) or mahateer (malyzia)...
waiting ur reply at all points
Salam
01-14-2009, 11:16 AM
(01-13-2009 08:31 AM)sesame Wrote:  oooh, dear...u watch the matter from very far distance so u consider the war between iran and iraq or between iraq and kwuit as about islam.....hahaha, no dear it also as WW1&2 , GREEDY persons and politics....Saddam never represent islam....he who established his party called "ba'ath" which ignore all religions from its princibles....if islam clash with any princible of his party, he reject islam at once ....so that i said u look at the matter from avery far distance which make u don't know the real things ..or things at its real face..
Very well I accept your arguement concerning Saddam. The question is then begged as to why the surrounding Islamic states did not put it to rights but left it to non muslim states like America & the UK to do so. Further, this still does not account for the continuing and historic emnity and violence between sunni & shia or the situation with the Kurds.
Quote:btw, the last phrase is not a verse at all....i who wrote it now!!!...
Hmmm...then are you aware of what the prophets say regarding those who curse Israel and those who bless it?
Quote:if u want to know islam, read the biography of the prophet Mohammed...u will know the real face of islam but from authentic islamic source...coz there r grudgy men distort the facts out of envy and grudge......
second to judge correctly don't measure islam on our recent presedents except little men like Erdogan ( turkey ) or mahateer (malyzia)...
I do not judge Islam except by what I read printed here and what I see happening out there and all over the world perpetrated by the muslims you defend.

Shalom

01-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Your agenda is the same as hitler's iradicate the jews. unfortunately for you, your pathetic race can't even get close to what hitler did.

you guys asked for this war, and now you are whining like a little [censored] because you guys are getting your asses kicked.

Israel- 1,055
Hamas-13

don't you love it when people get what was coming to em?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)