Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This place sucks
07-06-2013, 06:39 AM
This place sucks
this isn't a dissution forum its a picking forum. all you guys do is pick on wording and phrasing and squable over how things got said. why dont you guys try looking at the actual message people are trying to tell you and discuss that?

well I have better things to do and better people to talk to and better places to go. have fun pointing out to eachother how I used the wrong word or how imperfect I am for feeling the wrong emotion when I made my perfectly correct point. I really hope you all enjoy being the winner when you have push everyone else off this forum for any small mistakes they do.

bye bye!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 06:43 AM
RE: This place sucks
(07-06-2013 06:39 AM)GodsSocks Wrote:  this isn't a dissution forum its a picking forum. all you guys do is pick on wording and phrasing and squable over how things got said. why dont you guys try looking at the actual message people are trying to tell you and discuss that?

well I have better things to do and better people to talk to and better places to go. have fun pointing out to eachother how I used the wrong word or how imperfect I am for feeling the wrong emotion when I made my perfectly correct point. I really hope you all enjoy being the winner when you have push everyone else off this forum for any small mistakes they do.

bye bye!

FLOUNCE!

He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how. - Nietzsche
07-06-2013, 08:58 AM
You'll be missed.

Who was he again?
07-06-2013, 10:08 AM
(07-06-2013 06:39 AM)GodsSocks Wrote:  this isn't a dissution forum its a picking forum. all you guys do is pick on wording and phrasing and squable over how things got said. why dont you guys try looking at the actual message people are trying to tell you and discuss that?

bye bye!

Welcome to the world of debate.

Note: "Discuss and debate religion".

In debate, everything is fair game. Scrutiny must be anticipated in a discuss-and-debate forum (:
07-06-2013, 10:10 AM
Don't waste your time, Shiver. This is someone who gave his reason for believing in God as "because it's obvious" and claimed that he'd only play Minecraft with Christians because when he's playing with Atheists (apparently, these are the only two options) he can't have fun. I honestly don't think he would have got anything out of staying on here.
07-06-2013, 10:45 AM
I guess. Oh well.
07-06-2013, 12:00 PM
My money was on a meltdown, did not expect a flounce, oh well
07-06-2013, 03:19 PM

bye bye!

It's a discussion and debate forum what did you except?
Did you think every one was going to agree with you?

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
07-06-2013, 06:21 PM
If it helps, guys, I don't think this place sucks and I'm pretty new too.
07-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Niva Wrote:If it helps, guys, I don't think this place sucks and I'm pretty new too.

Yup, this is a pretty nice place (:

I notice a lot of people active here joined way before me, I joined in 2013 and they joined in 2010 and 2009 and so forth. I guess I'm kind of new too, haha.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)