Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Total surrender to God
02-13-2009, 06:15 AM
Total surrender to God
Total surrender to God

The total surrender of your self is possible if you know that you are a tiny part of His movable property. A goat is a part of the movable property of the butcher. Every drop of the blood and every bit of the flesh is the property of the butcher only. The butcher is going to enjoy the entire flesh and blood of the goat and therefore there is no individuality for the goat. Similarly, every atom of your gross body and every wave of the energy in your gross body belong to the God. All your qualities (subtle body) and your entire pure awareness (soul or causal body) belong to God only. Hence, total surrender of your self is the complete justice (Tameva Sharanam Gachcha….Gita). To signify this concept, the Lord is called as Pashupati or the owner of the souls, which are like the animals.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2009, 04:52 PM
RE: Total surrender to God
(02-13-2009 06:15 AM)dattaswami1 Wrote:  Total surrender to God

The total surrender of your self is possible if you know that you are a tiny part of His movable property. A goat is a part of the movable property of the butcher. Every drop of the blood and every bit of the flesh is the property of the butcher only. The butcher is going to enjoy the entire flesh and blood of the goat and therefore there is no individuality for the goat. Similarly, every atom of your gross body and every wave of the energy in your gross body belong to the God. All your qualities (subtle body) and your entire pure awareness (soul or causal body) belong to God only. Hence, total surrender of your self is the complete justice (Tameva Sharanam Gachcha….Gita). To signify this concept, the Lord is called as Pashupati or the owner of the souls, which are like the animals.

sorry, no one owns me. and if someone does, they don't care enough to do anything about it, so i think i'd rather just live my life the way i want to than surrender to a figure which i am not even sure exists.

furthermore, if i am being led to the slaughterhouse, i will not surrender. i will fight with every breath i have.
02-15-2009, 12:35 AM
God is not at all bothered about the atheists or theists who criticize the misery
(02-13-2009 04:52 PM)B MAN Wrote:  
(02-13-2009 06:15 AM)dattaswami1 Wrote:  Total surrender to God

sorry, no one owns me. and if someone does, they don't care enough to do anything about it, so i think i'd rather just live my life the way i want to than surrender to a figure which i am not even sure exists.

furthermore, if i am being led to the slaughterhouse, i will not surrender. i will fight with every breath i have.

A person (God) cooked food containing sweet and hot dishes (created world containing happiness and misery), served it on the plate (rules the world) and eats the entire food (destroyed the world). An ant (the human being) entered the plate (exists in the world) and tastes the food. The ant criticizes the hot dish and likes the sweet dish for some time but gets bored with the sweet. The ant can neither cook nor serve and nor eat the entire food. If the ant enjoys both sweet and hot dishes, the ant resembles the person at least qualitatively in this one aspect of enjoyment. Similarly, the individual soul can neither create nor rule and nor destroy this world.

If the soul is able to enjoy both happiness and misery with equal attitude, at least in this aspect the soul can resemble God in a micro scale (Matbhavayopapadyate….. Gita). Otherwise, the soul does not resemble God in any way and if the soul says that it is God; it is the climax of foolishness. The soul can attain God at least in this one aspect and such attainment is called as Yoga (Samatvam Yogauchyate..Gita). The human beings should understand that God creates this world for His own entertainment and this is not for the entertainment of any soul. If some ants criticize that the person does not exist, the criticism of such ants is not even heard by the person. Similarly, God is not at all bothered about the atheists or theists who criticize the misery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)