Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trinity? doesnt make sense
05-13-2010, 04:32 PM
Trinity? doesnt make sense
I dont understand how and why does the belief of christians thinked that there are 3 in 1? Why would GOD need 2 other things in him?
Find all posts by this user
05-15-2010, 05:30 PM
RE: Trinity? doesnt make sense
(05-13-2010 04:32 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  I dont understand how and why does the belief of christians thinked that there are 3 in 1? Why would GOD need 2 other things in him?

Without going into to much confusing detail here I will ask you why Allah would need Jibril ??

The Koran mentions the Holy Spirit as does the Trinity which also mentions the Holy Spirit.

As for the Son, I believe that Jesus is one likened to Gabriel exccept he came in the flesh.
05-15-2010, 07:57 PM
(05-15-2010 05:30 PM)Phill Wrote:  
(05-13-2010 04:32 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  I dont understand how and why does the belief of christians thinked that there are 3 in 1? Why would GOD need 2 other things in him?

Without going into to much confusing detail here I will ask you why Allah would need Jibril ??

The Koran mentions the Holy Spirit as does the Trinity which also mentions the Holy Spirit.

As for the Son, I believe that Jesus is one likened to Gabriel exccept he came in the flesh.

Jirbril is an angel, and there isnt no holy spirit.
05-15-2010, 08:01 PM
lol. look up hebrew numerology.
05-15-2010, 10:13 PM
(05-15-2010 08:01 PM)prometheuspan Wrote:  lol. look up hebrew numerology.

The original TRINITY ( IN CONCEPT ) - how LIFE is created......

The first TRINITY ELAMITE....

DIVINE FATHER EARTH MOTHER
( SUN ) ( EARTH )
Humban. Kiririsha

SON
( MOON )
Inshushinak

OVUM SPERM

BABY

EVE ADAM

BABY

Christians made it

FATHER SON

HOLY GHOST
( this was "mother" in the original trinity )

Christians/Catholics are KIND OF Chauvinistic anyways......

:-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-15-2010, 10:53 PM
(05-15-2010 07:57 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  

Here is one part of the Koran that does mention the Holy Spirit. There are others but this one I think is the best:

Sura 2:87 We gave Moses the scripture, and subsequent to him we sent other messengers, and we gave Jesus, son of Mary, profound miracles and supported him with the Holy Spirit. Is it not a fact that every time a messenger went to you with anything you disliked, your ego caused you to be arrogant? Some of them you rejected, and some of them you killed.

The above Sura is interesting because Muslims say that the Holy Spirit referred to when Jesus said before he was crucified that the Holy Spirit would come after him that he was referring to Mohammad as the comforter. Clearly this above Sura shows that the Holy Spirit already existed in the time of Jesus.

So to reject the Holy Spirit is to reject the Koran!!!
05-15-2010, 11:01 PM
(05-15-2010 10:53 PM)Phill Wrote:  

Here is one part of the Koran that does mention the Holy Spirit. There are others but this one I think is the best:

Sura 2:87 We gave Moses the scripture, and subsequent to him we sent other messengers, and we gave Jesus, son of Mary, profound miracles and supported him with the Holy Spirit. Is it not a fact that every time a messenger went to you with anything you disliked, your ego caused you to be arrogant? Some of them you rejected, and some of them you killed.

The above Sura is interesting because Muslims say that the Holy Spirit referred to when Jesus said before he was crucified that the Holy Spirit would come after him that he was referring to Mohammad as the comforter. Clearly this above Sura shows that the Holy Spirit already existed in the time of Jesus.

I REJECT IT, and THE BIBLE

;-)
05-16-2010, 01:23 AM
(05-15-2010 11:01 PM)prdamico Wrote:  
(05-15-2010 10:53 PM)Phill Wrote:  

I REJECT IT, and THE BIBLE

;-)

Well good for you!!! I'm sure there is an Athiest forum somewhere other than here you can rant on
05-17-2010, 04:38 AM
i am glad to say that the bible does NOT teach the trinity,there is no confusion in the bible .
05-18-2010, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2010 12:13 AM by azurescen.)
Father, Son, Holy Spirit

Quite possibly, the trippy experience Jesus had upon coming alive and seeing his father?

WHO KNOWS!!! There has to be some reason Jesus felt like loving people who wanted to kill him because of his power! Maybe it took another being, the holy spirit, to keep him going?

the first book of the new testament. "Upon healing the people and doing magic to give them bread, Jesus said, Do not speak of what I have done. They went strait home and told everyone."

Doesn't this seem like a set up, by the people for the people, of Jesus?

well....who could expect the son of God to not have known since the beginning of their damnation?
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)