Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Truth 333 Blog
12-01-2017, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 07:57 PM by Yefet.)
Truth 333 Blog
This is a wonderful documentary about the evidence for God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2017, 05:13 PM
[Scientific] Information proves God
This incredible documentary destroys evolution, period. Incredible forensic research.

[Scientific] Information proves God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw
12-01-2017, 06:43 PM
RE: [Scientific] Information proves God
The nonsense in this video has been debunked back in 2014...

See e.g. here for some examples of the fallacies used in the video.

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
12-01-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: Amazing Evidence For God – Scientific Evidence For God
(12-01-2017 05:05 PM)truth333 Wrote:  This is a wonderful documentary about the evidence for God.

Science deals with observation - and since God has never been observed, it's impossible to say that there exists "scientific evidence for God".

This video merely shows the ususal apologetic nonsense, chock full of logical fallacies.

12-01-2017, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 06:55 PM by Amememhab.)
Oh, no! Where’s the Herminator and the Visqueen to slice the heads from this Hydra? Near-Spammo Video Christianity, in full flaming panoply! Am I gonna have to puke every time I must tell someone I’m Christian, or will the boom-boom ministries, already on course for Neptune, cut their rocket’s burn? (**edit - Oops! Herm posted while I was also posting! The Truth Squad to the rescue!)
12-01-2017, 06:54 PM
(12-01-2017 06:51 PM)Amememhab Wrote:  Oh, no! Where’s the Herminator and the Visqueen to slice the heads from this Hydra? Spammo Video Christianity, in full flaming panoply! Am I gonna have to puke every time I must tell someone I’m Christian, or will the boom-boom ministries, already on course for Neptune, cut their rocket’s burn?

It would be nice if he actually came here to discuss matters, instead of spamming the forum with a bunch of nonsensical videos with stuff that has been debunked time and time again, basically since the first appearance of apologetics.

12-01-2017, 07:03 PM
(12-01-2017 06:54 PM)Herminator Wrote:  It would be nice if he actually came here to discuss matters, instead of spamming the forum...

I edited once more to change “Spammo” to “Near-Spammo,” as at least he wasn’t pitching Caleb the Son of Jephunneh the Kenezite® brand box cereal (Joshua 14:6). But yeah, it’s discouraging. I was seeing this stuff back in the 1970s; and it dwells with us yet, nary a hair of its Ducati Stuffed Animal hide changed since then:

Caution! Crass commercial web site!
Ducati Stuffed Animal
Web Bike World
https://www.webbikeworld.com/ducati-stuffed-animal/
~ Big Grin
12-01-2017, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 07:14 PM by truth333.)
(12-01-2017 06:48 PM)Herminator Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 05:05 PM)truth333 Wrote:  This is a wonderful documentary about the evidence for God.

Science deals with observation - and since God has never been observed, it's impossible to say that there exists "scientific evidence for God".

This video merely shows the ususal apologetic nonsense, chock full of logical fallacies.

I think your statements reflect your own condition and it is not good. Can you see the air i.e. nitrogen, oxygen? The answer is no. But you know its there because you are alive, physically anyway.

(12-01-2017 06:48 PM)Herminator Wrote:  

I guess you don't believe in God?
12-01-2017, 07:17 PM
(12-01-2017 06:43 PM)Herminator Wrote:  The nonsense in this video has been debunked back in 2014...

Where is all your research that debunks what is cited in this video? Be detailed as to your argument.
12-01-2017, 07:33 PM
(12-01-2017 07:17 PM)truth333 Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 06:43 PM)Herminator Wrote:  The nonsense in this video has been debunked back in 2014...

Where is all your research that debunks what is cited in this video? Be detailed as to your argument.

Please state in your own words what you want to discuss. Posting videos and asking people "to debunk them" is obviously a meaningless excercise, because I could also post videos and ask you to debunk all points made in them...

This is a discussion forum, not a video posting forum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)