Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trying to live without god
05-11-2017, 08:21 AM
Trying to live without god
I just like to start off by saying that I have been a Christian and believed in God my whole life. I am now quite confused and leaning in the direction that there is no God. I will try to write a little every day and try to explain how I got here and hopefully get rid of this anger and feeling of betrayal either from God or from the church or from the teachings that I've learned. Let me just say that as much as I believe that there's probably no God anymore it is so hard to get rid of this belief. I keep saying to myself just live your life forget about God and do what you have to do. The thing is God keeps creeping up in the back of my mind and I can't seem to shake it I didn't realize how deeply my believes were rooted. And there's always the question of what if what if what if gods there. Immediately I start to get angry and I say well if he is there then why doesn't he keep the promises he made to answer when we need his help and to be there for us. It's become a vicious circle of he doesn't exist and if he does he doesn't care. I wish I could move on but my situation is so severe that I feel I'm stuck. If God doesn't help people in these situations then when is he going to help. And why would God push me so far as to push me away from him. I'm at the point now where I really despise God I feel like he has abandoned me and I don't know where to turn because up until now I've always turn to him. (cont. later)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)