Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Understanding people and reading souls
01-31-2010, 12:38 PM
Understanding people and reading souls
I hope this is the right section, I wasn't sure whether to post this here or the general religion section, anyway...

Firstly, I must point out that I've copied and pasted this little part of the book I am currently writing which is essentially my views, experience and knowledge on religion and other related matters. Understandibly not everyone wants to read my book hence why I am posting this relevant piece here.

Disclaimer:

It's important to note that I am just a person sharing my knowledge, experiences and views and I am in no way trying to sway your thinking in any manner. You may find some truth within my words and it may inspire you to dig deeper, or simply open your eyes to something you've possibly been searching for and this book may help in guiding you somewhat, those are my reasons for writing this and if I achieve any of the above then I am happy as that's my aim and it makes writing this worth while – and if I do non of the above then I can only hope you'll find the answers you're looking for else were and wish you the best of look in doing so.

Understanding people:

Well whilst growing up I've always tried to understand people, I have met people from many countries, I have met some of the worst people you could ever hope not to meet and I mean really horrible people that have done horrific things to the point were they should be probably locked up and never released in society again or maybe even killed to help make this world a better place (and don't think that's me being judgemental I am pretty sure you'd say the same if you had my experiences) and I have met some of the nicest people you could wish to meet who would help anyone in need and generally do everything for others often putting them selves in jeopardy for greater good, and I have probably met almost everything in-between.

You can eventually get to a point were you can put different people into classes if you search hard and long enough, and after deeply looking into things you can generally get to a point were you can understand an incredible amount about someone just by looking at them – particularly their eyes, yes I believe the saying is true now “The eyes are the window to the soul” and whilst I've doubted that theory in the past, after years of trying to figure this out (and still do) I am often right in my understanding; You can put different eye colours and shades in different classes, certain sizes and features are tell tail signs, also facial expressions, posture, way of speaking and vibe are major factors for accurateness, I am not going to tell you how to do this as it would literally take a whole book and even then I'm not sure if I could as I personally believe it takes a certain type of person and not everything can be taught by reading, moreover I feel it's not my place to do so as it is a gift few people get from searching, and how good you are depends on your sole. I feel I must however warn you it's not just a physical view on things, for instance some people may have specific features like a certain eye colour due to their family history, or their race, or they could have problems with their eyes which has had an impact in it's visual representation, in which case you need to dig deeper than you normally might have to because you could feel you understand a certain colour/feature(s) but you may be wrong for the aforementioned reasons, another reason could be that they have a certain feature within them let's say (a naturally evil feature) but due to their life they may overcome that dramatically and be the total opposite, therefore I feel responsible in telling you, more specifically, warning you about this because unless everything is 100% clear to you in your perception, look deeper as this is something you can't really afford to make mistakes with so be careful, a final warning would be to not abuse it in any way, if you manage to get this gift then you've retrieved it by God for a reason and that'll be for the greater good and also protecting yourself, if you abuse it you'll lose it in a heart beat. Please take this seriously as you would have exceptional perception if you really put the effort in which will help you so much with your life and decisions.

It goes an incredible amount deeper than that, but I just thought it was important to mention this early stages for completeness sake.
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2010, 03:19 AM
RE: Understanding people and reading souls
bump bump bump bump bump
04-06-2013, 06:26 PM
I believe i have read another human beings soul, through her way with words I saw her entirety and with it, all of the wonderful things she does.. She was the most beautiful person i have ever met - not in terms of aesthetics, but her actual soul. Her cleverness with words and her dry wit, so talented in so many different ways, and I sensed and felt every one of them in her

I have tried in vain to make sense of what i felt and saw in the brief moment I had, but everything made sense the following day when i discovered her again, and everything i found, echoed the touch of her soul from the previous night...

A little research into reading peoples souls suggests i might have been granted a gift, although I am at odds to deny it, i find the idea more than a tad preposterous
Find all posts by this user
04-07-2013, 03:49 AM
It's Ok.

I did not think there would be anything for me to find in regards to this matter, I am still recovering from the experience, and I am in tenacious contact with the person in question, I am waiting for my emotions to settle and for the clouds of confusion that they brought to clear in my mind, so i can move my life forward in the purest possible way.

I've stopped smoking, have no longer any interest in dating (big surprise) , and have reconnected with MANY of my long lost friends and family in the past few days, because of this experience..

I feel different inside as a person, like a seismic shift in attitude and a polarised outlook on life, ready to engage and be counted with people, where previously I cynically sneered and mocked those who did so...

Things ARE different now, and for the better, my course has been changed on the sea of life thanks to this experience, whatever it was, it will be the making of me.
01-15-2017, 01:16 AM
i have seen ugly eyes turn beautiful. And beautiful eyes turn ugly. It depends on whats going through their minds as they see. But you get a feel for peoples moods and feelings through the eyes. The heart often comes out through the eyes.
01-15-2017, 07:34 PM
As pattern recognizing beings, we all do this naturally. I am quite sure you are unreasonably sure of your methods here, its actually quite scary to think you might judge a persons entire character based on the color of their eyes, this is borderline bigotry...

Really all your doing is a very weak form of science, if you want to be sure your not just being bigoted then you have to actually take down information and prove these things. for example, saying all black people can run really fast is racist, unless its actually true, obviously it isnt, their are plenty of slow black runners, but if it was completely true then it would not be bigoted at all.
The danger is making broad seeping claims without sufficient evidence to back it up, i understand your not trying to be absolute or scientific or anything, you are trying to come up with practical methods, which is fine, just be very very careful when making generalizations and actually judging other people based on them.

~~~

when we enter a discussion on matters of discordance, we should search for truth not victory, In this manner we always win, there are no losers.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)