Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Understanding the world beyond
05-31-2010, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 09:17 AM by Visqueen.)
Understanding the world beyond
In time of stress people usually look for help and when it fails in real life they turn to heaven. You seldom see a happy, contended person drop to his knees and pray.
I grew up in a post-war environment, often hungry and cold. We did not look to heaven for help, there was no time or energy left in our struggle for survival.
We had no money for books, so at an early age I developed the habit of walking an hour to the nearest library where there was hardly any choice of books. We grabbed what they handed us through the wicket. I read everything I could put my hands on.
I grew up without preconceptions, I learned to make my own judgment. I learned to understand telepathic communications that to my amezement opened a new window to the world, not only this world of ours but also to the world beyond, the one we all go to after death.
Telepathy is the universal means of communication. This is how the infant in the womb communicates with his mother, this is how God communicates. The technique to learn it is not easy but the reward surpassess all expectations.
Kathie Bondar
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2014, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 09:18 AM by Visqueen.)
RE: Understanding the world beyond
(05-31-2010 10:13 PM)Kathie Bondar Wrote:  In time of stress people usually look for help and when it fails in real life they turn to heaven. You seldom see a happy, contended person drop to his knees and pray.
I grew up in a post-war environment, often hungry and cold. We did not look to heaven for help, there was no time or energy left in our struggle for survival.
We had no money for books, so at an early age I developed the habit of walking an hour to the nearest library where there was hardly any choice of books. We grabbed what they handed us through the wicket. I read everything I could put my hands on.
I grew up without preconceptions, I learned to make my own judgment. I learned to understand telepathic communications that to my amezement opened a new window to the world, not only this world of ours but also to the world beyond, the one we all go to after death.
Telepathy is the universal means of communication. This is how the infant in the womb communicates with his mother, this is how God communicates. The technique to learn it is not easy but the reward surpassess all expectations.
Kathie Bondar

I think I understand what you are saying.
who taught s child to speak.
the holy spirit speaks to us through telephapy.
not verbaly.
I never knew the term telephy, but I experience it.
louise
Find all posts by this user
02-12-2014, 04:59 PM
(02-11-2014 03:59 AM)ventura23 Wrote:  
(05-31-2010 10:13 PM)Kathie Bondar Wrote:  In time of stress people usually look for help and when it fails in real life they turn to heaven. You seldom see a happy, contended person drop to his knees and pray.
Kathie Bondar

not verbaly.
louise

She said this in 2010 AND she is banned... so don't expect an answer Big Grin

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
02-12-2014, 05:01 PM
(02-12-2014 04:59 PM)Herminator Wrote:  
Kathie Bondar

not verbaly.
louise

Miracles happen

Click Here to know more about Islam
02-12-2014, 07:53 PM
(02-12-2014 05:01 PM)KAYSER Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 04:59 PM)Herminator Wrote:  
Kathie Bondar

not verbaly.
louise

Miracles happen
can you please explain your message about bout being banned.
02-12-2014, 09:01 PM
(02-12-2014 07:53 PM)ventura23 Wrote:  can you please explain your message about bout being banned.

The member's name is crossed out and it says "banned" below the name.

It's forum "hell", if you will... Eternal punishment from the gods.... Errrr... mods for sinning on the forum.
02-12-2014, 09:13 PM
(02-12-2014 09:01 PM)The_Squid Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 07:53 PM)ventura23 Wrote:  can you please explain your message about bout being banned.

It's forum "hell", if you will... Eternal punishment from the gods.... Errrr... mods for sinning on the forum.

(Pulls out one of those memory whippers from MIB.)
Cool
(Presses button.)
It was the boogie man, he hides in forums and eats trolls or rule breakers. lol

All things which come to Order will eventually dissolve into Chaos, only to come to Order again, the Universe burns, the Veil splits, the Void Tears all things asunder.
02-13-2014, 02:04 AM
(02-12-2014 09:13 PM)Azoth Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 09:01 PM)The_Squid Wrote:  

(Pulls out one of those memory whippers from MIB.)

I didnt notice her post was posted a few yyears ago.that I replied to.
lol
Cool
(Presses button.)
It was the boogie man, he hides in forums and eats trolls or rule breakers. lol
02-13-2014, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2014 05:43 AM by Herminator.)
Ventura, it's usually better to start a new thread if you feel this particular subject is worth a new discussion, than reviving old threads like this...

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
02-13-2014, 11:44 AM
Ventura - if you don't understand the concept of being banned perhaps you haven't read the rules threads. Please do so, they can be found at the top of the sections, sticky threads. If you have any further questions regarding being banned, please pm any of the mods.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Understanding. crow 35 2,696 08-18-2016 10:19 PM
Last Post: crow
  My Understanding Messenger 28 3,401 02-06-2014 01:12 AM
Last Post: ventura23
  School Project Questionnaire: Understanding Religion around the world SmithAtSchool 6 1,378 06-25-2013 05:13 PM
Last Post: Satyros

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)