Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unraveling the book of Daniel
11-28-2017, 01:01 PM
Unraveling the book of Daniel
The book of Daniel is one of the easiest books of the Bible to understand if you read in the correct order. The thing that throws most people studying Daniel for a loop is chapters 7&8 and the key here is to switch them for the vision Daniel saw in chapter 7 is actuality after chapter 8. In doing so it puts all things in order and then and only then does it makes sense. Or you could put it on this wise: Daniel knew the superpowers of chapter 8 yet he didn’t know the kingdoms of chapter 7. Now why do you think this was? It was because they had not become a superpower yet. So think logically before you open your mouth an make yourself a fool. Think logically and be seen as a person of knowledge. If you like history then this is the book for you. It starts out with Babylon and it’s king Nebuchadnezzar then proceeds to meado-Persian kings and on to the Greeks and finially to a general Epithanese. There were four of these guys but the last one was the meanest. He was the one that sacrificed the pig in the Temple of God. The Roman Army destroyed his army and they took over the empire he and his family had build.
Now comes chapter 7 with its three more heads and the fourth is the beast with its seven heads. Any guesses?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Unraveling the book of Daniel
Ok, this is the way I do it. Don’t be afraid to as yourself questions to prove what your trying to say. Take it slow. If your a fast reader slow way down and don’t go to the next statement until you have answered the one you are working on. So let’s giv it a try.

7:2 Daniel spoke, saying, “I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven were stirring up the Great Sea.”

The fo ur winds are the four directions or the compass. East, west, south, and north. So all the then known world was jockeying for top positions of the world for the Great Sea is a sea of people. So who are these people?
11-29-2017, 12:32 PM
Our next phrase starts the beginning of the last tour heads of the beast. As you can see these seven are the super powers of the world each one of them more powerful than the next

7:3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, each different from the other.

God gauges strength of worldly by who is there the firstest with the mostest. Sped in getting troops in place is essential to winning a war along with the decimation of as much of the other sides population.
11-29-2017, 06:00 PM
If you have understood this much then let’s jump into deeper waters.

7:4 The first was †like a lion, and had eagle’s wings.”

We know Daniel was a very educated man and knew the world around him so I sure he knew of this superpower but what is this eagle’s wing stirring? So ask yourself what keeps an eagle up in the air?anyone?
11-30-2017, 10:24 AM
Here I give you guys and gal an easy one and I get no answer what will happen on the harder ones? It’s the wind currents. So you say what does the wind have to do with this lion? Ships. Sailing ships. And who was the masters of the sea?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Three Questions for Understanding Daniel 9 rako17 17 1,212 04-19-2017 10:15 AM
Last Post: Sue D.
  Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 - Judgment Day the_sign 23 3,683 03-21-2015 04:15 PM
Last Post: Herminator

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)