• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vatican exorcist: Pedophiles tempted by Satan, not possessed
04-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Vatican exorcist: Pedophiles tempted by Satan, not possessed
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showth...ht=vatican
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2010, 03:47 PM
RE: Vatican exorcist: Pedophiles tempted by Satan, not possessed
What's your point? Be very very careful.

We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake
Find all posts by this user
04-11-2010, 04:01 PM
be carefull about what ? i beleive it it's pure evil
04-11-2010, 04:22 PM
More like pedophiles are the result of sexual exclusion to where the only victim can be a vulnerable one... I don't think a Priest is going to touch an Adult and think he's going to get any fun out of it without being taken down. Hence, when you ban people from any kind of natural social structure, bad things are going to happen.. This has nothing to do with "Satan" vs natural phenomenon as a result of unhealthy lifestyles of psychological degeneration.. Besides, A god ought to be powerful enough to have destroyed Satan already..Sheesh! Sounds like your GOD either panders to Satan, or is afraid to confront him. Or, we can just say neither exists because existence has no actual moral code, and that bad things happen because it's nothing more than another possible pattern of reality.

Other than this, yeah, this a sadistic side of religion..
04-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Don't know about you, but I get all my news from Boxingscene.com

---------------
Not selling anything.
04-11-2010, 06:52 PM
(04-11-2010 04:01 PM)god1 Wrote:  be carefull about what ? i beleive it it's pure evil

I thought you were about to justify it. It's usually better to have a point to your thread rather than just a link.

We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake
04-12-2010, 11:06 AM
From the article:

Quote:"They don't need exorcism, they need to be converted, to be converted to God, that's what they need. They need to confess, they need true penitence, true repentance, that's what they need. They're not possessed."

This is the problem with the Church's position right there. They don't need to be brought to justice or face the consequences of their crimes. They need the sacraments of the Church and prayer; and then a shadowy reassignment where they will succumb to temptation all over again. Great job.

But really, BoxingScene.com?

If truth is one, it is not possible for something to be scientifically false and religiously true.

-Baha'u'llah
04-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Let's hope and pray that Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins get the slimeball Pope to a courtroom while he visits my country. I'm not optimistic though, I'm sure the British government will pander to his Holiness.

04-15-2010, 05:05 PM
(04-12-2010 11:06 AM)karma_sleeper Wrote:  From the article:

Quote:"They don't need exorcism, they need to be converted, to be converted to God, that's what they need. They need to confess, they need true penitence, true repentance, that's what they need. They're not possessed."

This is the problem with the Church's position right there. They don't need to be brought to justice or face the consequences of their crimes. They need the sacraments of the Church and prayer; and then a shadowy reassignment where they will succumb to temptation all over again. Great job.

Exactly. They don't seem to understand the severity or the evil of the crimes being committed. Sorry to say, too many Catholic lay people are letting them get away with it too, by not speaking up or walking away from the Church.
04-17-2010, 02:55 PM
(04-15-2010 05:05 PM)Paradise Wrote:  
(04-12-2010 11:06 AM)karma_sleeper Wrote:  From the article:

Exactly. They don't seem to understand the severity or the evil of the crimes being committed. Sorry to say, too many Catholic lay people are letting them get away with it too, by not speaking up or walking away from the Church.
Not all of them are looking at it this lightly. Many US Bishops are calling for a universal reformation, to go under the same guidelines that were once established for these kind of problems by our Bishops here.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)