Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Very strong evidence for linking Math & Nature directly to our loving Creator!
05-25-2010, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2010 03:32 PM by Anita Meyer.)
Very strong evidence for linking Math & Nature directly to our loving Creator!
I would like to share this knowledge with all of you!

It gives very strong evidence of G-d’s existence by linking Math & Nature directly to G-d.

http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpu...nation.pdf

Author Anita Meyer
The Primordial Language - Confirmation of the Divine Creator
http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpu...guage.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2010, 06:46 PM
RE: Very strong evidence for linking Math & Nature directly to our loving Creator!
(05-25-2010 03:30 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  I would like to share this knowledge with all of you!

It gives very strong evidence of G-d’s existence by linking Math & Nature directly to G-d.

USELESS DRIBBLE

Go peddle your Bull somewhere else.

:-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-25-2010, 07:18 PM
RE: Very strong evidence for linking Math & Nature directly to our loving Creator!
(05-25-2010 06:46 PM)prdamico Wrote:  
(05-25-2010 03:30 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  I would like to share this knowledge with all of you!

USELESS DRIBBLE

Go peddle your Bull somewhere else.

Stop being pointlessly rude. This is a place for discussion with everyone, and what you're doing is bordering on spam, and disrespectful.

Pawol anpil pa leve le mo
Lavi m nan men Bondye o sen
05-25-2010, 07:19 PM
(05-25-2010 07:18 PM)Clementine Wrote:  Stop being pointlessly rude. This is a place for discussion with everyone, and what you're doing is bordering on spam, and disrespectful.

I WILL CONTINUE TO BE RUDE to anyone

WHO PEDDLES PROVEN LIES...

sorry , but if you do not like my posts,

DO NOT READ THEM...
05-25-2010, 07:20 PM
(05-25-2010 07:19 PM)prdamico Wrote:  
(05-25-2010 07:18 PM)Clementine Wrote:  Stop being pointlessly rude. This is a place for discussion with everyone, and what you're doing is bordering on spam, and disrespectful.

I WILL CONTINUE TO BE RUDE to anyone

WHO PEDDLES PROVEN LIES...

sorry , but if you do not like my posts,

DO NOT READ THEM...

Well, then you're breaking the forum rules. You have no "proof" of your so-called "proven lies." I suggest you go back and reread the rules before you post more.

05-25-2010, 07:34 PM
(05-25-2010 07:20 PM)Clementine Wrote:  Well, then you're breaking the forum rules. You have no "proof" of your so-called "proven lies." I suggest you go back and reread the rules before you post more.

I HAVE PROOF

and have already supplied it to Anita on another post...

And you can go to hell, your suggestions mean nothing to me

05-25-2010, 07:39 PM
(05-25-2010 07:34 PM)prdamico Wrote:  
(05-25-2010 07:20 PM)Clementine Wrote:  Well, then you're breaking the forum rules. You have no "proof" of your so-called "proven lies." I suggest you go back and reread the rules before you post more.

I HAVE PROOF

You're so-called proof amounts to nothing, historically. You use Wikipedia as a source. Not only that, but you claim knowledge of Sumerian grmmar that you just don't have.

Do Sumer and Babylon have flood stories? Yes, so does every culture. It's not "proof" of anything. Your so-called proof wouldn't hold up in a court of historians, because it can easily be credited to eyewitness differentials. Like how three witnesses of the same account, can finger three different people for the same act, which is the first thing you learn in history, especially when you're going to a higher degree.

So as a historian, you don't know what you're talking about.

And again, go read the rules, and stop being rude.

05-25-2010, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2010 07:52 PM by prdamico.)
(05-25-2010 07:39 PM)Clementine Wrote:  

I HAVE PROOF

You're so-called proof amounts to nothing, historically. You use Wikipedia as a source. Not only that, but you claim knowledge of Sumerian grmmar that you just don't have.

Do Sumer and Babylon have flood stories? Yes, so does every culture. It's not "proof" of anything. Your so-called proof wouldn't hold up in a court of historians, because it can easily be credited to eyewitness differentials. Like how three witnesses of the same account, can finger three different people for the same act, which is the first thing you learn in history, especially when you're going to a higher degree.

IT PROVES THAT THE HEBREWS STOLE BABYLONIAN MYTHOLOGIES

And I use WIKIPEDIA BECAUSE IT IS FAMILIAR

ANY MORON CAN GOOGLE

THE INFO AND READ THE REAL CUNEIFORM TEXTS

FROM ANCIENT SUMERIA/AKKADIA/BABYLONIA.

BUT FOR YOU **LAZY* SHEEP

AND BECAUSE YOUR SO SMART I ASSUME YOU HAVE READ THE ORIGINAL SUMERIAN WRITINGS ????

NOPE - I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOT.......bad little sheep.////

http://www.ancientscripts.com/sumerian.html
http://psd.museum.upenn.edu/epsd/nepsd-frame.html
http://www.ping.de/sites/systemcoder/nec...merian.htm
http://www.pantheon.org/areas/mythology/...icles.html
05-25-2010, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2010 07:54 PM by Clementine.)
(05-25-2010 07:46 PM)prdamico Wrote:  

I HAVE PROOF

IT PROVES THAT THE HEBREWS STOLE BABYLONIAN MYTHOLOGIES

And I use WIKIPEDIA BECAUSE IT IS FAMILIAR

ANY MORON CAN GOOGLE

THE INFO AND READ THE REAL CUNEIFORM TEXTS

FROM ANCIENT SUMERIA/AKKADIA/BABYLONIA.

BUT FOR YOU **LAZY* SHEEP

http://www.ancientscripts.com/sumerian.html
http://psd.museum.upenn.edu/epsd/nepsd-frame.html
http://www.ping.de/sites/systemcoder/nec...merian.htm
http://www.pantheon.org/areas/mythology/...icles.html

It doesn't prove anything. No where in the Tanakh does it deny that the Hebrews came from the Levant. This doesn't mean they "stole" it. As I said, if three people witness the same event, they're going to recount it differently, this doesn't mean they "stole" it.

I'm the so-called lazy sheep, because you're the one citing things you don't know and translations. How about you step away from the computr and read a few things. Maybe you'll get away from your inaccurate "dingir" rant.

From my own library, I can suggest--

The Grammar of Perspective: The Sumerian Conjugation Prefixes As a System of Voice, by Christopher Woods

Sumerian Grammar in Babylonian Theory, by Jeremy Black

Religion in Ancient Mesopotamia, by Teresa Lavender Fagan

05-25-2010, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2010 10:45 PM by God Rocks.)

I HAVE PROOF

IF I WAS GOING TO COURT ABOUT IT [deleted]

ALL I WOULD HAVE TO DO

IS BRING IN THE ORIGINAL SUMERIAN TEXTS.......

AND I WOULD WIN

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I don't agree with the moral nature of God MattMVS7 45 1,988 12-12-2016 11:27 PM
Last Post: PeterPants
  Thread of the loving dead PopeADope 36 1,644 06-26-2016 03:46 AM
Last Post: Klang
  The Nature of Godly Evidence and What Would it Take for you Not to Believe? Secular Hobbit 143 10,115 10-15-2013 03:23 AM
Last Post: Herminator
  The nature of eternal life. Hitcher 16 2,030 09-29-2013 03:54 PM
Last Post: legend
  video-Thinking well of our creator ibrahimqais90 0 333 03-03-2013 12:56 PM
Last Post: ibrahimqais90
  Creator vs Saviour Sketcher 77 5,850 10-04-2012 01:13 PM
Last Post: Dean
  Rebel against the creator? athos123 33 2,453 09-03-2012 02:35 PM
Last Post: Dean
  Reason to believe that a Creator exists niger.equus 165 9,140 06-20-2012 05:21 AM
Last Post: Huitaca
  Would a loving Jesus or God wait this long before reappearing? Greatest I am 79 5,712 05-26-2012 08:40 AM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  God may not be the creator but maybe the destroyer? devil.agnostic 13 1,548 04-30-2012 03:45 PM
Last Post: connermt

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)