Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
WESTERN SCHOLARS AND MUHAMMAD
01-26-2009, 06:54 AM
RE: WESTERN SCHOLARS AND MUHAMMAD
i wish u were right dear, but for sorrow it is the real that u should admit it....
we should talk fankly to reach the right way....the life span is short...it is either eternal hellfire or paradise.....only one way will deliver to paradise and a lot of can deliver to hellfire.....think it over
salam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2009, 12:17 PM
(01-26-2009 06:54 AM)sesame Wrote:  i wish u were right dear, but for sorrow it is the real that u should admit it....
we should talk fankly to reach the right way....the life span is short...it is either eternal hellfire or paradise.....only one way will deliver to paradise and a lot of can deliver to hellfire.....think it over
salam
That is your contestation sesame and still a subjective opinion. As to the rest, I think upon it daily dear sesame and rejoice in my salvation.

Shalom

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
01-27-2009, 03:28 AM
Allah only who has the guidance....i do my best only....
01-27-2009, 11:20 AM
(01-27-2009 03:28 AM)sesame Wrote:  Allah only who has the guidance....i do my best only....
I'm absolutely sure that you do sesame and so do I. Smile

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
01-27-2009, 08:23 PM
(01-26-2009 04:14 AM)sesame Wrote:  "ENOUGH! This is a forum for religious and philosophical debate not for slanging matches and throwing racist insults."
No DEAR, it is not insulting ...it is a real fact happened from jews....do u deny?

i do

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)