Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was Jesus God ?
11-23-2009, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2009 01:45 PM by Lifewalk.)
Was Jesus God ?
Was Jesus God?

I do not believe so, I believe he was only a man.

peace
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2009, 03:31 PM
RE: Was Jesus God ?
YES!!! .a god in the body and mind of christ , sent into HELL ,to hand over some info . why we are here , how we got here and who the gods are .
11-23-2009, 03:57 PM
Jesus never said he was God, He never said he went to Hell or heaven? incase he was God, to whom he prayed and ask always?

Jesus was prophet and man of God, like others, nothing else
11-23-2009, 04:38 PM
read what i wrote earlyer , freind
11-24-2009, 04:57 AM
(11-23-2009 04:38 PM)hillbilly Wrote:  read what i wrote earlyer , freind

??
11-24-2009, 10:50 AM
Jesus himself taught that he was the unique Son of God. – John 10:36; Matt 16:15-17, the foretold Messiah (Mark 14:61,62), that he had a prehuman existence in heaven (John 6:38), that he would be put to death and then would be raised to life on the third day and would thereafter return to the heavens. On the third day of his death, over 500 witnesses actually saw Jesus alive following his resurrection, and his faithful apostles were eyewitnesses as he began his ascent back to heaven and then disappeared from their view in a cloud. (1 Cor 15:3-8; Acts 1:2,3,9)

Jesus was not God. John 17:3 – “Jesus prayed to his Father: This is eternal life, that they know thee the only true God and Jesus Christ whom thou has sent.” Notice Jesus referred not to himself but to his Father in heaven as ‘the only true God.’
11-24-2009, 11:40 AM
(11-24-2009 10:50 AM)jwitness Wrote:  Jesus was not God. John 17:3 – “Jesus prayed to his Father: This is eternal life, that they know thee the only true God and Jesus Christ whom thou has sent.” Notice Jesus referred not to himself but to his Father in heaven as ‘the only true God.’

In the story of the rich man told in Mark, Matthew, and Luke, Jesus makes it clear that he is not God, saying “Why do you call me good?...Only God is truly good.”
11-24-2009, 02:34 PM
That is a great point!
Jesus rebuked a man who addressed him with the title “14) Good Teacher” because he recognized not himself but his Father to be the standard of goodness. (Mark 10:17,18) However, to measure up to what people generally mean when they say that someone is good, Jesus must have been truthful. Even his enemies acknowledged that he was. (Mark 12:
11-24-2009, 05:58 PM
did jesus have the full knolidge/understanding at the time , the second coming might have the rest . i dont jesus quite knew everything at the time .
11-27-2009, 01:18 AM
Jesus was a Tool used by God,
If you think he is God than he becomes an Idol and you'l go to hell for that!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is God/Jesus giving God/Jesus to God/Jesus, giving a sacrifice? Greatest I am 0 783 04-03-2010 12:28 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)