Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Does God Want You to Know?
12-02-2008, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2008 02:13 PM by Question_It.)
Exclamation What Does God Want You to Know?
Making sense out of chaos. Digging through into the secrets and lies to gather understanding about what is going on out there... . Does God want us to know? Well, this is what Jesus had to say:
"I spoke nothing in secret." John 18:20

And the Bible-writer Daniel wrote: "There exists a God in the heavens who is a revealer of secrets."

So what secrets are there that we need to know about so that we become amongst the informed of society, and not the deceived? Actually...a lot. Everything that is going on in our world, on our planet, is a carefully constructed scheme designed to mislead and put the masses of humankind into a sleep-like state. And the fact of the matter is: you don't even realize it. Take this for instance:
The Georgia Guidestones:
What do you know about the Georgia Guidestones? Did you know that they are actually 10 NEW commandments for the management of humans and that, in fact, it is a declaration of one of the commandments that earth's population be reduced to 500,000,000? Would you like to see the Guidestones? Look below...
[Image: Stones.gif]

These stones were raised in 1980, and they have directives on them for the management of the human race--one directive mandates that the human race's population be reduced to 500,000,000! That is a 90% reduction by-the-way. You can read more about these stones in my posts under general religion; my user-tag is Question_It. I'm currently putting together a website that will have in-depth info about this an dother subjects related to the time-period we are living in.
They Have Marked You for Extermination
So what does this have to do with anything? It has everything to do with YOU and your survival because, according to Bible prophecy, we are living in what the Bible calls the Last Days, and you need to be informed. Here are some video threads for you to follow and watch.
(The links to these sites are provided here to allow you to gain some perspective on what is about to happen and on what is going on out there).

Quite frankly, they are planning to exterminate mass populations of humankind, with only a few remaining. I have posted this here so that you can begin your research to educate yourself and wake up from your sleep. There is so much more involved with what's going on...but you need to wake up and search.
The Georgia Guidestones--read about them here.

Population Reduction Agenda--this is no conspiracy--it is what they planned a long time ago! Change your lives. If you are a true Christian--you will be called to prove it. But for now..watch. Population Reduction Agenda

Agenda 21-Population Reduction Part 1

Agenda 21 Population Reduction Part 2
Visit my other posts in General Religion, under user tag Question-It, for more eye-opening videos.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2008, 06:22 AM
RE: What Does God Want You to Know?
Question_It Wrote:So what does this have to do with anything? It has everything to do with YOU and your survival because, according to Bible prophecy, we are living in what the Bible calls the Last Days, and you need to be informed.

Oh good, the world is going to end again. That must only be the 50th time it has ended in the last two thousand years.
12-16-2008, 07:03 AM
*sigh*

Got those dates yet? I still wanna know when this is gonna happen.
12-16-2008, 07:15 AM
m8 when it happens it happens.people don,t change there mind by fear.christ came for the sinners,who know they are not perfect,and he came to help.to save.

Good evil salvation
12-16-2008, 11:16 AM
With the exception of the first two, the statements on the guide stones sound fairly reasonable.
# 3 is: Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Difficulty in communication, the twisting and misinterpretation of words, leads to many, many problems and misunderstandings. What's wrong with a desire to change this, to aid communication and reduce problems caused by miscommunication?

# 6: Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- So, national sovereignty balanced with a way to handle international disputes without war. Again, what's wrong with this?

# 9: Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Sounds great. What's wrong with it?

Is your only objection to the guide stones the first two statements? They are, admittedly, very poor statements for humanity. But more importantly, who do you think commissioned their construction? I couldn't find any information on it, and it's kinda important if you think they are actual "commandments" to a specific group. I bet you think it was the Jews, right?

If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
12-16-2008, 02:34 PM
I don't know what you believe, but I don't think population reduction is a part an accomplishable act of a handfull of "loyal americans", nor in the plan of God...
I know in the bible that there will be some large scale disasters and according the bible 1/3 of the world's population will die due to these. I don't believe God will ever allow 90% self reduction in population... it does not coincide with biblical text.
Armageddon or the second coming where God judges the earth (not man judging earth) there won't be anybody left on earth.
I do believe that there is a handfull of people controlling world markets and world government for one world order / mark of the beast all that stuff which is fufilling biblical prophesy to this day. It is more the direction that this world is heading towards. Which only coincides with a portion of the statmens of these stone things.
02-12-2010, 01:45 PM
I THINK THAT GOD WANTS THAT WE KNOW ABOUT HIS LOVE, THE LOVE OF THE FATHER, THE LOVE OF HIS SON(JESUS) AND THE LOVE OF THE VIRGIN MARY.
I THINK THAT HE WANTS THAT WE DON´T FORGET THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THE WAY OF THE LORD IS THE LOVE,CONFIDENCE, AND FAITH.

A CLEAN HEART WITHOUT PROUD NOR EGOTISM. GOD WANTS A HUMBLE HEART FULL OF LOVE.
02-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Toti

STOP SHOUTING
02-14-2010, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2010 10:50 AM by Raphael.)
(12-16-2008 06:22 AM)Anglican Wrote:  
Question_It Wrote:So what does this have to do with anything? It has everything to do with YOU and your survival because, according to Bible prophecy, we are living in what the Bible calls the Last Days, and you need to be informed.

Oh good, the world is going to end again. That must only be the 50th time it has ended in the last two thousand years.

Every judeao/christian generation covets the ending.
SEEing a pattern?
The script they reBLEAT is the primary first cause? Tongue

Should we rescue them from the Sun Worshipping CULT and return them to their parents?
The MOONIES? Cool

IGNORANCE is NOT bliSS...
it perpetuates a certain kind of hell that helps to keep the dream alive.

amen
(02-12-2010 01:45 PM)Toti Wrote:  I THINK THAT GOD WANTS THAT WE KNOW ABOUT HIS LOVE, THE LOVE OF THE FATHER, THE LOVE OF HIS SON(JESUS) AND THE LOVE OF THE VIRGIN MARY.
I THINK THAT HE WANTS THAT WE DON´T FORGET THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THE WAY OF THE LORD IS THE LOVE,CONFIDENCE, AND FAITH.

A CLEAN HEART WITHOUT PROUD NOR EGOTISM. GOD WANTS A HUMBLE HEART FULL OF LOVE.

DO YOU HAVE ANY GUN TOTING RELATIVES IN IRAQ KICKING MUSLIM BUTT?

just wondering?

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
02-17-2010, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2010 04:50 AM by may.)
what does God want you to know?

psalm 83;18

That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)