Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What a Wonderful World
06-27-2011, 10:36 AM
What a Wonderful World
The woman who hugs her child as he/she dies of starvation, does so with more love than your god, who caused that starvation, could ever have. The love of the parents of the severely deformed newborn, who dies in their arms, caused by your god, have more love than your god could even imagine. The parents who nurture their severely disabled child until death of either, really knows love, unlike your god. Love is what is, not what is promised. Love is now, not in the future. Love is eternal, not interspersed with hate and anger and retribution and revenge and an overarching need to control. The god you worship doesn't understand love and by association neither do you. This is a wonderful world for those of us who have the priveledge of being priveledged, but it is also wonderful for those people I mentioned above. Because LOVE is what makes this world wonderful. Not some power hungry belief of a dysfunctional god, no it's love. Not something your god has according to your holy texts. Except in name only.

????????????????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2011, 12:35 PM
RE: What a Wonderful World
(06-27-2011 10:36 AM)kevlar Wrote:  The woman who hugs her child as he/she dies of starvation, does so with more love than your god, who caused that starvation, could ever have.

Almighty God does not cause people to starve .. that would be mankind!

(06-27-2011 10:36 AM)kevlar Wrote:  The love of the parents of the severely deformed newborn, who dies in their arms, caused by your god, have more love than your god could even imagine.

Almighty God does not cause people to be deformed .. that would be mankind!

(06-27-2011 10:36 AM)kevlar Wrote:  The parents who nurture their severely disabled child until death of either, really knows love, unlike your god. Love is what is, not what is promised.

Almighty God knows more about love than you .. it is none but He who has ordained it!
06-27-2011, 12:54 PM
the flaws of the creation are the flaws of the creator.
06-27-2011, 12:55 PM
(06-27-2011 12:35 PM)isa_muhammad Wrote:  
(06-27-2011 10:36 AM)kevlar Wrote:  The woman who hugs her child as he/she dies of starvation, does so with more love than your god, who caused that starvation, could ever have.

Almighty God does not cause people to starve .. that would be mankind!
Almighty creates everything, controls everything, created the universe and maintains it at his will. I guess that would include starving. Nice try at absolving your god of the sins he commits. Just didn't work.
(06-27-2011 10:36 AM)kevlar Wrote:  The love of the parents of the severely deformed newborn, who dies in their arms, caused by your god, have more love than your god could even imagine.

Almighty God does not cause people to be deformed .. that would be mankind!
Now isn't that wonderful, for at least a year isy you have been telling all and sundry how god makes us, the parents don't make life, only god. But once again when things go wrong, like a deformed life, it ain't god's fault. It's the parents, it must be their fault, for 2 reasons. 1:)god can't make a mistake. 2:)Humans make mistakes because that's the way god made them.

(06-27-2011 10:36 AM)kevlar Wrote:  The parents who nurture their severely disabled child until death of either, really knows love, unlike your god. Love is what is, not what is promised.

Almighty God knows more about love than you .. it is none but He who has ordained it!

Well here's your chance isy, bring me ANYTHING from all the writings of your god........Torah, Tanakh, Bible,Koran that shows greater love than the examples I gave in the OP.

????????????????
06-27-2011, 02:32 PM
(06-27-2011 12:55 PM)kevlar Wrote:  Almighty creates everything, controls everything, created the universe and maintains it at his will. I guess that would include starving.

Nope! He allows mankind to oppress each other (for a time), yes .. back to the question of 'free-will' ..

(06-27-2011 12:55 PM)kevlar Wrote:  But once again when things go wrong, like a deformed life, it ain't god's fault. It's the parents, it must be their fault

I didn't say that it was the parents fault .. would it be their fault if they were prescribed thalidomide, or were surrounded by pesticides, for example?

(06-27-2011 10:36 AM)kevlar Wrote:  bring me ANYTHING from all the writings of your god........Torah, Tanakh, Bible,Koran that shows greater love than the examples I gave in the OP

You don't need to get that from a book .. that comes from the heart Praise
06-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Deformities were around before perscription meds and pesticides. What other excuses you got in there?

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
06-27-2011, 03:18 PM
(06-27-2011 02:39 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  Deformities were around before perscription meds and pesticides. What other excuses you got in there?

Mankind is not in paradise .. yet .. it is our collective sin that is responsible.

A perfect man & woman living in a perfect world would not have a deformed child .. as this world is temporary, it's something that we have to live with
ie. its imperfections due to our own weaknesses

Almighty God created us imperfect for a reason .. don't ask me what it is .. you'll find out eventually, although it would be better to realise before rather than later, that we are not here without higher purpose
06-27-2011, 03:26 PM
A very nice pile, but still a pile. I could point out all the reasons, based on things you have posted in the past the go very much against what your saying now, as, it has already been done just a few posts ago, so, I will leave it. Thanx for trying though. A for effort.

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
06-27-2011, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2011 09:38 PM by islam defender.)
kevlar, if you really believe that Almighty creates everything, controls everything, created the universe and maintains it at His will. Then you would know for real that He is the one who created that love in the parents hearts. Indeed He is the one who created the mercy, the tenderness, the care in the parents hearts.

kevlar : learn please before taking judgments !

High Exalted be Allah above all what you said about Him.

Allah the Exalted said " 1. Blessed is He in Whose hand is the kingdom, and He has power over all things, 2. Who created death and life that He may try you-- which of you is best in deeds; and He is the Mighty, the Forgiving, "

One of the five pillars of Islam is ZAKAH : is the giving of 2.5% of one's possessions generally to the poor and needy.

if people did not obey their creator, you put the blame on Him. If the United States has thrown 60T of weat in the sea in order that the price stays high ?? if only they gave it to people of needing. There would be no starving. if every rich human being gave 2.5% of his possessions to poor and needy, would be there poor or hungry people any more ?? of course not !
That's what Allah has ordered us to do.

one of the greatest things to do in Islam is to feed hungry, and the one who will do it will be greatly rewarded by his creator.

you said : " The love of the parents of the severely deformed newborn, who dies in their arms, caused by your god, have more love than your god could even imagine. "

High Exalted be Allah !

Do you even know where newborn children go if they are death ?? regardless of what caused their death. They go straight to the mercy of Allah : the paradise ! [ even though you might not believe in ... ].

as for the parents :

Narrated abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said : " Allah says : ' I have nothing to give but paradise as a reward to my believer slave, who, if i cause his dear friend (or relative ) to die, remains patient ( and hopes for Allah's reward ) ' . sahih al Bukhary.

i don't really understand ! you said :
"The god you worship doesn't understand love and by association neither do you. "

Allah has created everything --> that includes love ! doesn't it ??

Kevlar, you have misbehaved with Allah, is this how to thank the one who created you when you were nothing and endowed you with hearing and seeing ?? is this how to thank the one who protected you when you were weak untill you have grown enough to stand on your feet and manage yourself ?? is this how to thank the one who has provided for you and keeps providing for you untill now ?? even that you disbelieve His favors on you ?? didn't you know that He is the supreme one, the most powerful ?? don't you fear that he takes you once for all ?? you enjoy your life because He is the most Merciful ...

Allah Almighty said " 11. Leave Me with the one I created alone 12. And to whom I granted extensive wealth 13. And children present [with him] 14. And spread [everything] before him, easing [his life]. 15. Then he desires that I should add more. 16. No! Indeed, he has been toward Our verses obstinate. 17. I will cover him with arduous torment. 18. Indeed, he thought and deliberated. 19. So may he be destroyed [for] how he deliberated. 20. Then may he be destroyed [for] how he deliberated. 21. Then he considered [again]; 22. Then he frowned and scowled; 23. Then he turned back and was arrogant 24. And said, "This is not but magic imitated [from others]. 25. This is not but the word of a human being." 26. I will drive him into Saqar. 27. And what can make you know what is Saqar? 28. It lets nothing remain and leaves nothing [unburned], 29. Blackening the skins. 30. Blackening the skins. 31. And We have not made the keepers of the Fire except angels. And We have not made their number except as a trial for those who disbelieve - that those who were given the Scripture will be convinced and those who have believed will increase in faith and those who were given the Scripture and the believers will not doubt and that those in whose hearts is hypocrisy and the disbelievers will say, "What does Allah intend by this as an example?" Thus does Allah leave astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And none knows the soldiers of your Lord except Him. And mention of the Fire is not but a reminder to humanity. " 74. al muddathir
06-27-2011, 10:17 PM
Quote:kevlar, if you really believe that Almighty creates everything, controls everything, created the universe and maintains it at His will. Then you would know for real that He is the one who created that love in the parents hearts. Indeed He is the one who created the mercy, the tenderness, the care in the parents hearts.
No. Humans love, and care, and pity. Gods do nothing, feel nothing, and are nothing. A god, with its infinite power, who looks upon the suffering of mankind and does nothing but promise a better world after death, is not worthy of worship. We mortals look upon our suffering and work, and command fire, and steel, and electricity, and drugs; to stop the pain, to end the hunger, to rid the world of disease, and to make our lives better. WE MORTALS do all this, while your god does nothing, and claims everything!
Quote:Kevlar, you have misbehaved with Allah, is this how to thank the one who created you when you were nothing and endowed you with hearing and seeing ?? is this how to thank the one who protected you when you were weak untill you have grown enough to stand on your feet and manage yourself ?? is this how to thank the one who has provided for you and keeps providing for you untill now ?? even that you disbelieve His favors on you ?? didn't you know that He is the supreme one, the most powerful ?? don't you fear that he takes you once for all ?? you enjoy your life because He is the most Merciful ...
The ones who created me, protected me when I was young, and provided for me when I was hungry, and gave me my home, and love me now as ever, are my parents. Not a god, or an angel; a mortal man and woman.
[/quote]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  wonderful qur'an recitations by Khaled abdeljalil islam defender 10 4,265 06-24-2011 03:40 AM
Last Post: Phill
  Wonderful : this is Islam ! islam defender 0 376 11-24-2010 03:45 PM
Last Post: islam defender

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)