Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you believe happens in a Black hole?
05-19-2017, 02:33 PM
Question RE: What do you believe happens in a Black hole?
There is a giant black whole at the middle of our Milky Galaxy.

There are bigger black holes than that one.

Quote:When they started the Large Hadren Collider (LHC) up, the woman who started it disappeared, leaving behind her clothing. This opened a worm hole into a black hole (worm holes are one way passages).

This is utter nonsense. Where do people get this crap??
[/quote]

Which of what I wrote are you calling utter nonsense? This only shows your lack of understanding on this topic.
As for the black hole at the center of our Milky Way, this has been known about for many years. You can go to NASA's web site for more information on it or simply google Black Hole at center of the Milky Way Galaxy. As for the LHC, I have been following it from its beginning until last year when they started it up for the second time. The first time it caused what was called Hydrostatic Pressure coming up from underground. Our lower lever (along with many others in my area) to flood. It also caused tile to pop up on my porch. I agree that it is indeed "CRAP", what they are doing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2017, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2017 02:43 PM by Imprecise Interrupt.)
RE: What do you believe happens in a Black hole?
(05-19-2017 02:33 PM)Ari-EtaUr-MA Wrote:  When they started the Large Hadren Collider (LHC) up, the woman who started it disappeared, leaving behind her clothing. This opened a worm hole into a black hole (worm holes are one way passages).

Quote:This is utter nonsense. Where do people get this crap??

Which of what I wrote are you calling utter nonsense? This only shows your lack of understanding on this topic.
As for the black hole at the center of our Milky Way, this has been known about for many years. You can go to NASA's web site for more information on it or simply google Black Hole at center of the Milky Way Galaxy. As for the LHC, I have been following it from its beginning until last year when they started it up for the second time. The first time it caused what was called Hydrostatic Pressure coming up from underground. Our lower lever (along with many others in my area) to flood. It also caused tile to pop up on my porch. I agree that it is indeed "CRAP", what they are doing.

He called your claim that starting it up caused a woman to disappear leaving behind her clothes crap. I call it crap as well.

Where do you live where all this flooding and tile popping took place?

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
- Albert Einstein
05-19-2017, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2017 04:18 PM by Ari-Eta'Ur-MA.)
(05-19-2017 02:41 PM)Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:  
(05-19-2017 02:33 PM)Ari-EtaUr-MA Wrote:  When they started the Large Hadren Collider (LHC) up, the woman who started it disappeared, leaving behind her clothing. This opened a worm hole into a black hole (worm holes are one way passages).

He called your claim that starting it up caused a woman to disappear leaving behind her clothes crap. I call it crap as well.

I Live in the US and this took place around 10 years ago and it happened to many people here in town. The plumbers were so backed up with calls they couldn't get to us for days and told us that it was being caused by "Hydrostatic pressure from underground. However, this was not simply something local, it happened in many places around the world.
Google the Large Hadren Collider (or simply LHC) at Cern and what happened when they started it up. Or more to the point why they shouldn't have started it up.
What is your background in quantum physics? Because if you have any background, you would understand what some of the ramifications could lead to when dealing with sub-atomic particles and especially when they cause them to collide. The other concern within the Quantum physics field over the years has been what happens as these sub atomic particles pass each other (trillions of times) traveling in opposite direction, as they approach close to the speed of light. They create counter rotating spirals of energy at a very high velocity of speed.
05-19-2017, 06:56 PM
(05-19-2017 12:21 PM)Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:  
(05-19-2017 11:16 AM)Caesar Saladin Wrote:  Just before the woman disappeared, a large metallic object was seen near her screaming "E-X-T-E-R-M-I-N-A-T-E!" And both vanished.

I've come to unclog your toilet.

"E-X-T-R-I-C-A-T-E! E-X-T-R-I-C-A-T-E!"

When someone asks "What would Jesus do?" remind them that flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is entirely possible.
05-19-2017, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2017 07:51 AM by Imprecise Interrupt.)
(05-19-2017 04:00 PM)Ari-EtaUr-MA Wrote:  
(05-19-2017 02:41 PM)Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:  

I Live in the US and this took place around 10 years ago and it happened to many people here in town. The plumbers were so backed up with calls they couldn't get to us for days and told us that it was being caused by "Hydrostatic pressure from underground. However, this was not simply something local, it happened in many places around the world.
Google the Large Hadren Collider (or simply LHC) at Cern and what happened when they started it up. Or more to the point why they shouldn't have started it up.
What is your background in quantum physics? Because if you have any background, you would understand what some of the ramifications could lead to when dealing with sub-atomic particles and especially when they cause them to collide. The other concern within the Quantum physics field over the years has been what happens as these sub atomic particles pass each other (trillions of times) traveling in opposite direction, as they approach close to the speed of light. They create counter rotating spirals of energy at a very high velocity of speed.

When the LHC first started up in 2008, a faulty electric connection caused two of the magnets to move relative to each other. This caused some small physical damage that released some of the liquid helium used for cooling the superconducting magnets. This was repaired and life went on. What do you think happened?

CERN is thousands of miles of rock and mantle away from the US. I am unaware of any mechanism whereby operating the LHC could cause a rise in hydrostatic pressure at all, much less at that distance, especially without anything noticeable happening in between. A rise in the water table is what you are describing, which could have loads of causes (usually rainfall or snowmelt) none of which have anything to do with operating the LHC.

I am well versed in quantum physics, general relativity, cosmology and related fields in addition to miscellaneous other scientific fields. At my age the math is harder than ever, but I know the concepts very well.

The subatomic particles in the LHC, usually protons and antiprotons, pass each other closely only at selected interaction regions and only when passing through velocity selectors. Moving charged particles generate oscillating magnetic fields. The protons and antiprotons have opposite charges and will generate opposite magnetic dipole moments. Are these “the counter rotating spirals of energy” you mention? So what? The magnetic fields generated by the huge superconducting magnets that accelerate the particles are vastly greater. Notice that because the LHC is a ring the net magnetic field at any significant distance is negligible. Also since the main magnets are arranged around the track in rings, the net external field is not that great to begin with. Also it is well shielded by being underground.

So what do you think happened? Please provide technical details.

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
- Albert Einstein
05-20-2017, 04:13 PM
05-20-2017, 07:19 PM
(05-20-2017 04:13 PM)Ari-EtaUr-MA Wrote:  
(05-19-2017 07:08 PM)Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:  When the LHC first started up in 2008, a faulty electric connection caused two of the magnets to move relative to each other. This caused some small physical damage that released some of the liquid helium used for cooling the superconducting magnets. This was repaired and life went on. What do you think happened?

CERN is thousands of miles of rock and mantle away from the US. I am unaware of any mechanism whereby operating the LHC could cause a rise in hydrostatic pressure at all, much less at that distance, especially without anything noticeable happening in between. A rise in the water table is what you are describing, which could have loads of causes (usually rainfall or snowmelt) none of which have anything to do with operating the LHC.

I am well versed in quantum physics, general relativity, cosmology and related fields in addition to miscellaneous other scientific fields. At my age the math is harder than ever, but I know the concepts very well.

The subatomic particles in the LHC, usually protons and antiprotons, pass each other closely only at selected interaction regions and only when passing through velocity selectors. Moving charged particles generate oscillating magnetic fields. The protons and antiprotons have opposite charges and will generate opposite magnetic dipole moments. Are these “the counter rotating spirals of energy” you mention? So what? The magnetic fields generated by the huge superconducting magnets that accelerate the particles are vastly greater. Notice that because the LHC is a ring the net magnetic field at any significant distance is negligible. Also since the main magnets are arranged around the track in rings, the net external field is not that great to begin with. Also it is well shielded by being underground.

When we are talking about Anti-matter at a sub atomic level I'm sure you know that in all probability "It can not be contained at the high velocity of speed that they are using to collide the particles together.

Incorrect. Anti-protons have identical mass to protons. The electric charge, spin and magnetic moment have identical magnitude for each. In the anti-proton the signs of those three are reversed. The magnets in the LHC control anti-protons to the exact degree that they control protons. Because the magnetic moment is reversed in the anti-protons, they are accelerated in the opposite direction to the protons. Nothing magic about the anti-matter. Why do you think there is?

Quote:I'm sure that you understand that what they are playing with at Cern is unstable and when started at full capacity opened a worm hole.

Incorrect. What the LHC does is highly stable. If it were not, consistent measurements would not be possible. In actuality, very large amounts (300 TB) of high quality data have been made available. Ref

There is presently no known methodology for making wormholes. Also wormholes are inherently unstable and exotic matter (negative mass-energy) is needed to keep one open. Ref There is presently no methodology for making negative mass-energy. Handling this exotic matter is problematic since when it meets normal positive mass-energy the mass-energy signs would cancel out and both would vanish. How does one go about surrounding the newly created wormhole with the exotic matter?

A curious thing about wormholes is that when an object enters it the mass of that object is subtracted from the mass of the wormhole entrance. Ref For a woman of say 55 kilograms mass to be able to enter a wormhole, the entrance must have a mass of at least 55 kilograms. To create the entrance would require about 5E+18 joules of energy. Ref The energy of the particle beam in the LHC is 3.62E+8 joules. Ref The LHC falls short of the energy requirement by a factor of 10 billion!

Quote:Look into the Norway Spiral that happened a couple years ago when they ampled up Cern and when the one called "Father" disappeared through a portal they opened.

Incorrect. The LHC was fired up on November 20 2009. The target energy level was no achieved until March 30 2010. Ref The Norwegian Spiral anomaly happened on December 9 2009, not correlated to anything happening at CERN. Ref

Quote:We are talking about real viable physics at a sub atomic level, dealing with anti-matter. Something new to the world of quantum physics, in the the past 10+ years.

Incorrect. I am talking about viable physics. You are not.

Quote:If they aren't aware of the destruction already caused on this planet, why are they looking for the "God Particle". What are they aiming at "Creating"? I have my answers. I'm not a child as I am in my golden years and have dedicated my life in the pursuit of study to learn the what's and wherefores of life. Science being my love since junior high school, moving on to theoretical quantum Physics much, much later in life. I don't really care to debate this as there is no way to prove anything in theoretical physics. My understanding is that the quantum of energy produced coming from sub atomic particles (and/or anti-matter) is unstable and can not be contained. Energy never dies it merely transforms, and the question being, "into what when dealing with the Higgs Boson".

The Higgs Boson was the missing link in the Standard Model of particle physics. It was predicted by the model as the universal field that gave rise to particle masses by the interaction between field and particle. But the expected mass of the boson was beyond the capability of any particle accelerator until the LHC. The Higgs Boson was found and the Standard Model confirmed.

Nobody was trying to create anything. The title of The God Particle for the book was the idea of the publisher. It was previously jokingly nicknamed the ‘goddamned particle’ because it was so important to the theory but was then beyond detectability. Ref

Quote:I have friends all around the world and we all experienced the hydrostatic pressure on the same day, therefore it was not merely the underground water table. Also we have friends all over the city we live in and many, many of them living on in different sides of town experienced the same.

Exactly where and when were all these observations of hydrostatic pressure made and why do you think it had anything to do with the LHC? And as I previously asked, explain the mechanism behind the LHC being the cause.

Quote:I guess we will have to agreeable disagree.

I know physics every well. It is clear you do not.

- Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Black Hole Properties mentioned in the Quran majmal 8 1,220 04-22-2015 12:55 PM
Last Post: Saint_of_Me
  The black box of nature Aviara 5 676 03-22-2014 08:03 PM
Last Post: Aviara
  Science vs Religion - Did you know the black plague was a tipping point between Relig Bernarranglin 0 700 05-18-2011 01:25 AM
Last Post: Bernarranglin
  BLACK WHITE RED are the strings that connect the SWASTIKA to ATLANTIS Raphael 9 2,148 07-29-2010 10:52 AM
Last Post: Raphael

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)