Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you know about the prophet Mohammad
01-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Question What do you know about the prophet Mohammad
hello every one ..

I'm new member in this amazing forume, and I hope to be useful for all
AngelicAngelic

please visit this website to know more about the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Praying.. and then , HONESTLY lets get your openions about this GREAT man

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad/

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2009 11:38 AM by Anglican.)
RE: What do you know about the prophet Mohammad
(01-02-2009 09:55 AM)Mr_ahmed_lt Wrote:  
hello every one ..

I'm new member in this amazing forume, and I hope to be useful for all
AngelicAngelic

please visit this website to know more about the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Praying.. and then , HONESTLY lets get your openions about this GREAT man

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad/

Let's do an exchange, shall we? You convert to Christianity, and I'll convert to Islam....... or on second thoughts, perhaps not.
01-02-2009, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2009 12:34 PM by Mr_ahmed_lt.)
First of all , thank you for PASS..

I just want to say>> I want no body to convert his religion.. I brought this website for the benifit only...even you , if u have any book or website talkin about (JESUS) "peace be upon him" life .. I'll be glad to see it, because we're "the Muslims" as u know believe in (JESUS)"peace be upon him"

thanks again

thank you for pass
01-02-2009, 11:30 PM
This thread was moved to the appropriate section.

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Mohammad was a man who wanted to give the Arab peoples a monotheistic religion, so he worked a simple set of principles, wrote them down and got people to follow him. He revised his ideas a bit, but basically thought that people should submit to God's will. His ideas provide no quarrel with other religions except - and this is where Christianity and Judaism also have problems within their histories - where he claims exclusivity in access to God and encourages people to kill others of they don't believe as he instructs (e.g., that he is extra special and the last prophet etc). Islam at its core is inoffensive, in some of its specifics is highly offensive. But so is Judaism - just read the book of Joshua for a taste. And so is Christianity - just consider the Inquisition for starters. The mullahs and suicide bombers don't do Islam any favours, But the fundamentalist God for profit redneck baptists don't do Christianity any favours either. Many extremist Christians have more in common with extremist Mohammedens than with other Christians. For example, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and George W. Bush both claim to be faithful followers and have more in common with each other than ether do with reasonable religious people in either faith. They are both equally frightening. I expect the food may be more interesting at Mahmoud's place and the water safer to drink at George's.

I don't think anyone will become convinced of any religion by reading about it in a forum like this. But diversity and discussion seem always like good ideas.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Was Mohammad really Iliterate (as promised) Phill 239 13,889 10-21-2010 01:41 AM
Last Post: kevlar
  Following in the footsteps of Mohammad Phill 1 480 10-08-2010 01:58 PM
Last Post: Jỗọģע
Wink prophet mohammad With His Family and Children super.girl 0 393 08-14-2010 12:23 PM
Last Post: super.girl

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)