Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think happens After Death!
09-27-2009, 01:30 AM
What do you think happens After Death!
So I'd like to know what do some of you think will happen after you die?

I believe in Monotheism, Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, and Reincarnation.

This is what I believe:
God created the Universe from out of herself.

When a physical body dies the Soul lives on for at least a little while.

If the Soul has no regrets it continues on to Purgatory,
but if it has a regret or an attachment it becomes a Ghost.
A Ghost will either overcome the regret or attachment and thus go to Purgatory or it will turn into a Demon and torment others.
Demons can roam Hell, Earth, and if God wishes to talk to them Heaven.

In Purgatory a Soul has a few options. A Soul can not remain in Purgatory forever. The empty white people think of is Purgatory.

If the Soul feels ready it can proceed to Heaven.
If the Soul feels like it needs improvement then it can Reincarnate.
If the Soul feels like it doesn't want to exist any more than it will continue down toward Hell.

In Heaven the Soul can be Promoted and Become an Angel if it earns it's wings. If at any time the Soul breaks the One Rule given to it by the Lord then the Soul will fall and Incarnate.

In Hell the Soul is reduced to nothing and recycled as something else God wants to create. Only some one who dies not loving them self would end up here. Also any one who would kill them self to kill others. God has mercy and so if you wish to not exist any more than not just your body but also your Soul will be destroyed. The Recycling of a Soul is Painful to the Soul like nothing it has ever experienced.

Reincarnation & Incarnation is a painful process because you feel the pain of Death and the pain of Birth. A Soul picks what it will become: You might chose a non-human form such as a Cat or a Dog. If you were a male you might pick being female. Because once the Soul is out of a Body it is no longer the same person. The Soul becomes all the People it was. When not in a body all former memories come back, when born into a new body all former memories go away.

On a rare occasion people will have dreams or visions of their past lives.
The people who appear in those uncovered memories will look to you as their counter parts from this life. For example have you ever had a dream where it looked like your mother but some how it wasn't her personality. In those types of dreams the Locations will remain the same as the were from your past lives.

Most Souls are Constantly Reincarnating but a select few have only Incarnated but a few times.

There are 7 kings of Hell each is a Demon, but each takes commands from God.

There are always 12 Arch Angels or High Seraph who take orders from God.
The Seraph are known to Fall though so God always has to Replace them.
God has a infinite number of lesser Angels & 8000 Demons for each King of Hell.

Hell is God's Oven.
Heaven is Your Idea of Paradise.
Purgatory is your Crossroad.
Life is your road & Death your Destination, So don't be in a hurry to get there. The Journey is Worth more than the place you'l wind up.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2009, 01:45 AM
RE: What do you think happens After Death!
What do I want to happen? Reincarnation. I like this planet, I'd sort of like to try it again and again and again.

What do I actually think will happen? Void, and nothingness. Which isn't so bad, as my consciousness won't be around to get bored. There's no evidence for a soul, after all.

However, this whole question is incredibly speculative. There is absolutely no evidence for or against any sort of afterlife scenario, which means that any speculation falls under "blind faith," something I generally avoid.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
09-27-2009, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2009 06:45 AM by friendofafriend.)
I will say the World is in for a surprise. sooner than we all think.
i forgot the topic sorry,

to be at ease is the purpose after death,
reincarnate as Man is earned for another chance for a better position above hell, animal and g$&s^ (they don't like that word).

those that are compassionate usually refuse Heaven.
as human its crucial to where you want to be.
09-28-2009, 10:12 AM
To Azrael17, are the things you listed things you believe in because you just do or are they teachings that you’ve heard from somewhere?
What happens after we die is such an important question because no one in the right mind wants to die but the sad reality is that sooner or later, everyone will have to meet the worst enemy, death. As many of you know first hand, it is so painful to lose a loved one to death. We would all like to believe that our loved ones are at a better place looking down at us. But what if hell existed and our loved ones were being tortured eternally? That would hurt us even more!

The good news for those that believe in the bible is that the bible clearly teaches that there is no such place and it also teaches us the condition of the dead. Ecclesiastes 9:5 states: “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.”
Ezekiel 18:4 also states: The soul that is sinning – it itself will die.” Also, Psalms 146:4 states: at death “his spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; in that day his thoughts do perish.” No where in the bible does it state that there is some part of man that lives on when the body dies. So when someone dies, the complete person is dead; there is nothing that remains alive and that could pass into another body (such as reincarnation).

John 5:28, 29 states: “all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.” So the bible teaches that there will be a resurrection of the dead. God has promised that we would be able to see our loved ones again! But in order for us to do that, there is an important step we have to take. John 17:3 states: This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”

Knowing and having faith in these promises gave me great comfort when I lost my parents. I hope it does the same for anyone out there reading this.
09-28-2009, 12:35 PM
(09-28-2009 10:12 AM)jwitness Wrote:  The good news for those that believe in the bible is that the bible clearly teaches that there is no such place and it also teaches us the condition of the dead. Ecclesiastes 9:5 states: “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.”
Ezekiel 18:4 also states: The soul that is sinning – it itself will die.” Also, Psalms 146:4 states: at death “his spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; in that day his thoughts do perish.” No where in the bible does it state that there is some part of man that lives on when the body dies. So when someone dies, the complete person is dead; there is nothing that remains alive and that could pass into another body (such as reincarnation).

John 5:28, 29 states: “all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.” So the bible teaches that there will be a resurrection of the dead. God has promised that we would be able to see our loved ones again! But in order for us to do that, there is an important step we have to take. John 17:3 states: This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”

The Sadducees held to the idea that the only law was the written one. Since the Hebrew scriptures speak against an afterlife, they believed that there was none. One the other hand, the Pharisees also accepted oral traditions, which did speak of an afterlife. Jesus comes down on the side of the Pharisees and explicitly states that there is an afterlife. Here are the three versions of that story in the Synoptic Gospels.
Mark 12:18-27
Luke 20:27-40
Here

is an excellent article discussing the development of the idea of an afterlife in Judaism and Christianity.
09-28-2009, 02:36 PM
Thank you for that information.
As noted in the scriptures you referenced (Matthew, Mark & Luke), Jesus explicitly states to the Pharisees that there will be a “resurrection” of the dead. I’m not quite sure of your definition of afterlife. Just as Jesus taught, I do believe in a resurrection, as I noted and referenced John 5:28,29.

(09-28-2009 12:35 PM)Parousia Wrote:  
(09-28-2009 10:12 AM)jwitness Wrote:  The good news for those that believe in the bible is that the bible clearly teaches that there is no such place and it also teaches us the condition of the dead. Ecclesiastes 9:5 states: “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.”

The Sadducees held to the idea that the only law was the written one. Since the Hebrew scriptures speak against an afterlife, they believed that there was none. One the other hand, the Pharisees also accepted oral traditions, which did speak of an afterlife. Jesus comes down on the side of the Pharisees and explicitly states that there is an afterlife. Here are the three versions of that story in the Synoptic Gospels.
Mark 12:18-27
Luke 20:27-40
Here

is an excellent article discussing the development of the idea of an afterlife in Judaism and Christianity.
09-28-2009, 03:59 PM
(09-28-2009 02:36 PM)jwitness Wrote:  Thank you for that information.
As noted in the scriptures you referenced (Matthew, Mark & Luke), Jesus explicitly states to the Pharisees that there will be a “resurrection” of the dead. I’m not quite sure of your definition of afterlife. Just as Jesus taught, I do believe in a resurrection, as I noted and referenced John 5:28,29.

My definition of belief in an afterlife is simply believing that death is not the end, a very open-ended definition. Resurrection from the dead would certainly qualify as an afterlife. Note that I am not intruding my own opinion on what really happens into this. My interest here is the nature and evolution of such beliefs.
09-28-2009, 08:33 PM
leaving the cocoon.
09-29-2009, 01:00 AM
(09-28-2009 10:12 AM)jwitness Wrote:  To Azrael17, are the things you listed things you believe in because you just do or are they teachings that you’ve heard from somewhere?

Well I believe in all of that because of Premonition,
and I think that if I really want to talk to the Divine then when I'm asleep or meditating that I can talk to God and her Angels. Granted unlike the "Prophets and Holy Men" of the Archaic past I don't claim that what I say is the absolute Truth just my Truth. I have replaced the Word with the Truth. Jesus said "Ask and you shall be Given, Seek and you shall Find."

It would seem that you follow the New Testament. It's just that I have outgrown blindly following a leather bound book. I'll admit there is Wisdom in it but I don't agree with the Trinity or with the idea that Jesus is god. I also don't think Blood was ever needed for a Sacrifice. To me Jesus was a Medium that contained a small Essence of God as do all of Gods Children.
Blood wasn't needed for Sacrifice but instead our Devotion and Faith are the Sacrifice. To Actually Follow any Religous Ideal takes a lot of Sacrifice.

"For I say unto you, If you truly follow me with out falsehood or deceit then you shall help me bare my Cross." Gnostic Christ!

"In order to Obtain something you must first Give up something of Equal Value in exchange." Alchemist's Law of Equivalent Exchange.

Jesus's Sacrifice wasn't just Dying on that Cross it was also his Freedom from Gods will. It was Gods will he die and instead of fighting it he Chose to go along with it. It would have meant nothing if they took him kicking and screaming to the Pharisees. Jesus followed a Philosophy of Love and in so doing that he was a lot like Modern Buddhist.

Jesus Sacrificed his Instinct in order to become a tool of Love.
From my perspective Buddhist Monks should be treated as Wise as Jesus even if they don't share the same beliefs as you.

I visited a Buddhist Monastery once and they feed me and let me sleep there and never once asked if I was Buddhist.

I visited a Catholic Church once and all I got was Gossip, Glares, and they never once acted generously toward me. But they did jump me and Asked "Do You Know Christ?" When I told them I don't think he's God but just a Medium they all started praying and I just walked out on them.

Closed Minded people will die and Suffer even after death.
I go to a New Church and it never does what those old Churches do.

An Open Minded person has Sacrificed his Order.
An Open Minded person will die without Regret and will not Suffer after Death.

I go to places of Worship and Congregating to Test the People there.
So far 600 Christian Churches have failed my Test.
and 700 non-Christian Organizations have given me Charity.

It would seem something is Wrong with the Followers of Christ.
Nothing is Wrong with Christ. His Philosophy was sound and to the point.

"Love the Imperfect just as you would have them Love you who is imperfect!!!" Gnostic Christ

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
02-15-2010, 12:21 PM
It is just really so strange thing is it like that in catholic
I was thinking that catholic like Islam but it is so different

When you die if you are good
Angels who are as shine as the sun take your soul
Then when your soul is taken every angel in the sky ask the mercy for you
That will not hurt you
Then that angel will take your soul to sky
Then at every door in sky the angels welcome you and ask Allah to forgive you
You will be taken to the first …sixth sky
Then to the throne
Then go back to earth
Then you will be asked
Who is your god?
Who is your prophet?
What is your book?
If you are faithful you will answer right answers
Then your tomb will be so wide and will lighten
Then your good job will convert to human
To interest you
Allah will convert your tomb to paradise

If you were a bad one
So ugly angel will take your soul
At that time all angels will ask Allah not to mercy you
That will hurt you so much
Then you will be taken to the sky
But no one will welcome you
Then you will comeback to earth
There you will be asked
Who is the god?
You will tell the asker angle that
You do not know
Even if you are Muslim if you are not faithful or sure a bout Islam that what will happen
And if you do not know the answer
A man will come to hit you by an iron mass and you will be as a soil
Then you will create a gain
And an ugly boring man will visit you he is your bad jobs
Then the hell will be open to you

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)