• 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think heaven is like
04-11-2010, 03:12 PM
What do you think heaven is like
Just wondering man what do you think it's like
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2010, 04:37 PM
RE: What do you think heaven is like
an old diaper... It's been around forever, and hasn't taken any showers to cleanse if of it's fictional self...
Find all posts by this user
04-11-2010, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2010 06:35 PM by God Rocks.)
[deleted]

We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake
04-11-2010, 07:28 PM
In all seriousness and pun aside, The asking of this question is kind of moot due to the fact that the term heaven is in regards to the notion of enlightened bliss should it actually be plausible to exist.. Hence, the answer you seek is obvious, but the problem is that you can't have existence outside of existence.. Hence a negative reality is impossible Wink
04-12-2010, 06:21 AM
Ok I've been quite enamored of you two since you joined the boards, but you have obviously taken that to signify weakness, as any idiotic bully would. But it is time to pull your ridiculous fat heads in. Have a look at the name of this site, if you don't have anything constructive to say on the subject of religion, then runaway and play with the 4 diicks you have and leave civilized people to continue civilized discussion. So just in case it is far too difficult for your limited intellect...........on a RELIGION site this question has far more validity than most of the hilarious drivel you two have managed so far. If you want to play with me.............you are bigger fools than I thought. I already argued the "physicmacist" to a standstill on a subject I know nothing about.
Try me on the field of proving that you are a moron at any time you like, and you will lose.
Show some respect.................or PSS ORF

????????????????
04-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Oh come on, what's wrong with a bit of fun? Nobody else has answered the question so clearly it can't be all that important. It's about time the faithful knew what it was like to be offended anyhow; they've been offending—and doing much worse—the human race for centuries.

We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake
04-12-2010, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2010 04:22 PM by Venedi Sporoi.)
Well, if atheists can put in their two cents and then some, I need not worry about not being Catholic in a Catholic thread. I believe Dausos or heaven is a zone outside of or at least not totally parallel to our world's time. The birds do not migrate away in winter there.
04-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Look, in all seriousness, Heaven is simply a man-made construct used to reinforce good behaviour among the ignorant masses. Be good and you will be rewarded in blissful infinity, be bad and you will burn in hell for eternity. It's like a gold star versus detention in High School.

04-12-2010, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2010 04:47 PM by clarence clutterbuck.)
Oops. Wrong thread Sad
04-12-2010, 09:11 PM
(04-12-2010 04:04 PM)Secular Hobbit Wrote:  Oh come on, what's wrong with a bit of fun? Nobody else has answered the question so clearly it can't be all that important. It's about time the faithful knew what it was like to be offended anyhow; they've been offending—and doing much worse—the human race for centuries.
A bit of irrelevant fun, I should start making fun of you and how low-life you are and see how much fun it is.

I don't have much of an idea for Heaven, but I always imagine the first thing that people ask when they get there.
"Was this Heaven for Catholics?"
"Was it for Baptists?"
"Was it for us Methodists?"

And I just imagine God putting down this slight bit of 'rivalry' by saying, "It doesn't matter, you're all here together now."

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)