Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What exactly is making the world trust grow cold? And is there anyway to reform it?
08-27-2013, 05:55 AM
What exactly is making the world trust grow cold? And is there anyway to reform it?
Phylosophy as i know deals with history, and if i am not mistaken love and trust was what i heard existed but why is that love and trust grow cold today?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: What exactly is making the world trust grow cold? And is there anyway to reform it?
Close family ties and community participation have eroded due to modernization.
Find all posts by this user
10-07-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: What exactly is making the world trust grow cold? And is there anyway to reform it?
Peoples attitude has gotten worse because Satan was cast to the earth. Revelation 12:9-12
He's angry because he's got a very short period of time left.
that has left people having the traits and attitudes we see today. 2 Timothy 3:1-5
People don't know it but they are copying the same attitude as their master Satan the devil. They are cold and ruthless because he is.
10-07-2013, 12:51 PM
(10-07-2013 10:26 AM)!!! Wrote:  Peoples attitude has gotten worse because Satan was cast to the earth. Revelation 12:9-12
He's angry because he's got a very short period of time left.
that has left people having the traits and attitudes we see today. 2 Timothy 3:1-5
People don't know it but they are copying the same attitude as their master Satan the devil. They are cold and ruthless because he is.

Yeah, we are so much worse than when people like me were burned at the stake by people like you. Its gotten so much worse.

Ištu dumqim amqut, u anaku anmiq
10-07-2013, 02:30 PM
Philosophy does not deal with history. The world is cold today because a very "Us vs. Them" social mentality has grown out of hand.

Кровь за Кровь, Во Славу Великим!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2013, 04:52 PM
There's also an "I vs. We" mentality. Whether that's good or bad depends on who you ask.

"To yield and give way to our passions is the lowest slavery, even as to rule over them is the only liberty." -Justin Martyr

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tendancy of Civilization to Grow Achrelos 11 1,117 09-04-2013 06:01 PM
Last Post: Huitaca

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)