Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the greatest strength of Hinduism ?
02-11-2010, 08:12 AM
Despite slavery of muslims and christians for 100s of years, besides poverty and social evils, hinduism shines why ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2010, 06:40 AM
It is built on eternal truths, the findings of the Hindu Rishis or seers.That is the reason why this structure has lasted through scores of centuries.The glory of Hinduism lies in the fact that it has all When it comes to Hinduism,it is believed to be the oldest religion in the world, where its origin occurs before history was ever recorded.There is no founder to give credit to its discovery.
06-05-2010, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2010 12:17 AM by IMtM.)
RE: What is the greatest strength of Hinduism ?
(02-11-2010 08:12 AM)jemswillam Wrote:  Despite slavery of muslims and christians for 100s of years, besides poverty and social evils, hinduism shines why ?

Easy. Hindu is the most empirical religion of them all, all the more when you take the non-dogmatic route. Yoga--not that crap you see on TV, with women on mats: that is called STRETCHING--is without a doubt the greatest boon to modern spirituality, so long as a person endures it to fruition...

Check out:
The Upanishads
The Sutras of Patanjali
The works of Vivekanand, Sivananda, Ramakrishna, etc...
06-05-2010, 07:55 PM
(06-05-2010 12:15 AM)IMtM Wrote:  Check out:
The Upanishads
The Sutras of Patanjali
The works of Vivekanand, Sivananda, Ramakrishna, etc...

The Vedas and Upanishads are fantastic.

Sri Ramakrishna was an amazing man, and it is a shame so little of him is known here in the West. I have read a couple of biographies, and am now onto the Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, but am still only on Nikhilananda's introduction so far. People from all walks of life could learn a great deal from him, regardless of their religious beliefs of lack thereof.

Vivekananda was more influential than people now realise too.
06-17-2010, 05:01 AM
Hinduism is a unique structure, some people look upon as weakness but which is probably the greatest strength of Hinduism. Hinduism is a very old religion that exists in the world since ages, about the greatest strength of Hinduism is it’s implication of the wisdom of the Vedas, the earliest wisdom is preserved in the Vedas,It means knowledge. It is said by Lord himself, which is the first teacher of the Vedas.

link building services
06-20-2010, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2010 04:17 PM by azurescen.)
I have found vast connection between Hindu religion and Catholic or Jewish religion.

I see to it now that there is divine aspects connecting them. First off there being a Brahma(creator), Vishnu(preserver), and Shiva(destroyer), I have tied them all to equal about this much, God is the creator, Arch Angel Michael as Vishnu(Vishnu as Michael) are preserver, and Shiva is actually under the control of the true destroyer the Devil.

I am going to guarantee that there is pure connection here and that both religions would work in together as one in the same as a fight for humanity to reach perfection.

Finally, I have also found that Brahma having 5 heads, and there being 4 corners of the planet with respective colored ethnic races through time, and the white race representing a 5th ethnic race to be the reason for the heads. So truly each the creator, preserver, and destroyers(god vishnu devil) are part of a Brahman nature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-22-2010, 05:38 PM
(06-20-2010 04:09 PM)azurescen Wrote:  I have found vast connection between Hindu religion and Catholic or Jewish religion.

I see to it now that there is divine aspects connecting them. First off there being a Brahma(creator), Vishnu(preserver), and Shiva(destroyer), I have tied them all to equal about this much, God is the creator, Arch Angel Michael as Vishnu(Vishnu as Michael) are preserver, and Shiva is actually under the control of the true destroyer the Devil.

I am going to guarantee that there is pure connection here and that both religions would work in together as one in the same as a fight for humanity to reach perfection.

Finally, I have also found that Brahma having 5 heads, and there being 4 corners of the planet with respective colored ethnic races through time, and the white race representing a 5th ethnic race to be the reason for the heads. So truly each the creator, preserver, and destroyers(god vishnu devil) are part of a Brahman nature.
To apply love to the esoteric gods of hinduism is an affront to the entire doctrine. Not one of the gods would hold up in modern time... Try it! Go ahead!
06-22-2010, 06:06 PM
Umm I am....and only those I consider bad people are fully against!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2010, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2010 01:16 PM by vasquezkelley.)
Of course, Hindus believe that their faith is broader, more practical and effective tool for spiritual growth, but his Hindu mind all the religions of the world in the sense of an eternal path and understand each pro rata according to the theory and dogma. He knows that certain beliefs and inner spiritual growth attitudes are more favorable than others, and that all religions are, therefore, is not.

life skills coaching
09-08-2010, 12:11 AM
Hinduism is unique among the world's religions.The Real strength of Hinduism is its Philosophy.I have found vast connection between Hindu religion and Catholic or Jewish religion.Hindu Philosophy is not rigid. Its flexibility accepts and has a room to accommodate other thoughts too.

Tellyjuice

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)