Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is your favorite forum sites?
02-18-2009, 04:14 AM
Exclamation What is your favorite forum sites?
What is your favorite forum sites? Could you please write web addresses of these forums.

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2009, 09:12 AM
RE: What is your favorite forum sites?
(02-18-2009 04:14 AM)ahmetsecer Wrote:  What is your favorite forum sites? Could you please write web addresses of these forums.

Thank you

If I gave you a list of my favourite sites, would you promise not to spam them with your Harun Yahya crap? Sad
02-23-2009, 04:33 AM
(02-18-2009 09:12 AM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  
(02-18-2009 04:14 AM)ahmetsecer Wrote:  What is your favorite forum sites? Could you please write web addresses of these forums.

Thank you

If I gave you a list of my favourite sites, would you promise not to spam them with your Harun Yahya crap? Sad
And the next silly question is? Wink

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
11-04-2009, 02:17 AM
Hi
I live by and couldn't live without:
tomshardware.com
anandtech.com
extremeoverclockers.com
Not just the forums at Tomshardware and Anandtech but their reviews, guides, latest news, graphic card and processor comparisons, etc. They just know their stuff and I nearly always find what I need. Then there is Extremeoverclockers.com. What I can't find at Toms or Anand's websites regarding overclocking, I get from the forums at Extremeoverclockers.
Specifically, all three sites offer more than just information. They offer usable insight and analysis. I find that extremelly helpful. Anytime I get a question about a processor, gpu, psu, ram, etc. that I am not 100% sure of the answer, I always search Toms and Anandtech. I often times just provide a short summary answer (for example on Yahoo Answers) and then provide the link to Toms or Anandtech.

supplements

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Favorite Things About The Forum Achrelos 29 2,122 12-20-2013 01:09 AM
Last Post: rocketboy9000

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)