Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What strange thing in Muslim women's hijab(the veil)?
12-26-2009, 04:53 AM
What strange thing in Muslim women's hijab(the veil)?
I am surprised when I hear from the surprisingly non-Muslims about Muslim women's hijab

Look at these pictures
These images of the Virgin Mary, Mother Teresa, veiled Muslim girl

[Image: Virgin_Mary_3.jpg] [Image: Images%20of%20childrenBaby%20azooz_net%20(24).jpg] [Image: Mother_Teresa.jpg]

What similarities?

They are veiled !!

Certainly Mother Teresa and the Virgin Mary respectable two women

What is strange?

Muslim women wore the veil !!
Or
Christian women not to wear the veil, such as the Virgin Mary and Mother Teresa and the nuns

What is strange !!

Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2009, 11:43 AM
RE: What strange thing in Muslim women's hijab(the veil)?
Why yes! That's right! Many women from backwards religions that oppress women have worn the veil!

I don't get this trend here. There's another thread in this section where Muslims talk about the crimes of Israel. So... just because Christians and Jews do it, that means it's okay for Muslims to do it? Is that what you're saying? Hey, Jews get to stone people for working on the Sabbath, so that makes it okay?

That is a horribly bankrupt morality. You don't get to do things just because horrible people have done horrible things in the past. You do not justify objectifying women and shaming them just because the Jews and the Christians did the same thing.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jesus said the word "Muslim" in Luke 6:40, and told others to be a Muslim Isa 72 18,314 03-06-2017 11:39 PM
Last Post: Gomerozdubar
  HOST WANTED – IN SEARCH OF STRANGE SPIRITUAL/RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA Casting 8 1,287 11-22-2010 01:57 PM
Last Post: StarStuff
  Strange. Does God wants us to rebel and sin? Greatest I am 11 1,627 09-16-2010 12:47 PM
Last Post: The Word
  Hijab crisis in Eorupe cause thouthands convert to Islam!!! sesame 16 2,804 06-03-2010 03:03 AM
Last Post: sesame

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)