Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When Jesus Led Me to Islam !!..
04-09-2009, 12:41 PM
When Jesus Led Me to Islam !!..
Kathryn Bouchard is a young Canadian woman who embraced Islam in June 2008. What questions led her to Islam? How does she describe her emotions upon saying the Shahadah (the testimony of faith)? What was her first Ramadan like? Recently she sat down to share with us the story of her journey to Islam.

TO KNOW THE STORY FOLLOW THAT LINK.....BUT PLZ READ BEFORE COMMENT.....THANKS

http://www.readingislam.com/servlet/Sate...FDIELayout
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2009, 09:40 PM
RE: When Jesus Led Me to Islam !!..
That was a surprisingly good interview. Islam and Christianity have more common ground than most people care to admit and I wish the article talked about the ones mentioned in more detail.

She must have had really poor teachers in college, though. Those are some of the poorest attempts I've ever heard for attempting to describe the concept of the Trinity. No wonder she felt like her education was lacking something.

If truth is one, it is not possible for something to be scientifically false and religiously true.

-Baha'u'llah
04-10-2009, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2009 09:07 AM by sesame.)
When Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favour unto thee and unto thy mother; how I strengthened thee with the holy Spirit, so that thou spakest unto mankind in the cradle as in maturity; and how I taught thee the Scripture and Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and how thou didst shape of clay as it were the likeness of a bird by My permission, and didst blow upon it and it was a bird by My permission, and thou didst heal him who was born blind and the leper by My permission; and how thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and how I restrained the Children of Israel from (harming) thee when thou camest unto them with clear proofs, and those of them who disbelieved exclaimed: This is naught else than evident magic; (110) And when I inspired the disciples, (saying): Believe in Me and in My messenger, they said: We believe. Bear witness that we have surrendered (unto Thee). (111) When the disciples said: O Jesus, son of Mary! Is thy Lord able to send down for us a table spread with food from heaven? He said: Observe your duty to Allah, if ye are true believers. (112) (They said:..) We wish to eat thereof, that we may satisfy our hearts and know that thou hast spoken truth to us, and that thereof we may be witnesses. (113) Jesus, son of Mary, said: O Allah, Lord of us! Send down for us a table spread with food from heaven, that it may be a feast for us, for the first of us and for the last of us, and a sign from Thee. Give us sustenance, for Thou art the Best of Sustainers. (114) Allah said: Lo! I send it down for you. And whoso disbelieveth of you afterward, him surely will I punish with a punishment wherewith I have not punished any of (My) creatures. (115) And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I had ever said it, then Thou wouldst have known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden? (116) I spake unto them only that which Thou commandedst me, (saying): Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when Thou tookest me Thou wast the Watcher over them. Thou art Witness over all things. (117) If Thou punish them, lo! they are Thy slaves, and if Thou forgive them (lo! they are Thy slaves). Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, the Wise. (118) Allah saith: This is a day in which their truthfulness profiteth the truthful, for theirs are Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they are secure for ever, Allah taking pleasure in them and they in Him. That is the great triumph. (119) Unto Allah belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and whatsoever is therein, and He is Able to do all things. (120)
05-08-2009, 11:42 PM
In short its very good story. You can add some another good details in this article.

Sympathy Words
03-07-2012, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2012 12:48 AM by Dirksen.)
You mention Protons. Well they are not even a fundamental particle. A proton consists of two 'up quarks' and one 'down quark'. And it is science that explains protons and their role in matter. There is no mention in the Bible of protons, quarks and the like. led outdoor lighting fixtures 12v led light bars led strip lights
03-07-2012, 09:47 AM
To bad that OP got banned. I was all prepared to show stories of how many Muslims convert to Christianity for many reasons, and why many Christians convert to Atheism, and why many Atheists convert to Islam, and why everyone converts to just about anything for many different reasons. Has something to do with everyone being different....ah well.

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
03-07-2012, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2012 05:47 PM by Fender.)
(03-07-2012 12:48 AM)Dirksen Wrote:  You mention Protons. Well they are not even a fundamental particle. A proton consists of two 'up quarks' and one 'down quark'. And it is science that explains protons and their role in matter. There is no mention in the Bible of protons, quarks and the like. led outdoor lighting fixtures 12v led light bars led strip lights

Are you the reincarnation of sesame, or, are you into necro-threading?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What led you to the beliefs you are now practicing? gavenv 3 421 05-06-2016 12:15 AM
Last Post: arthra
  jesus, quran, bible, islam guen 51 3,521 03-20-2014 10:18 AM
Last Post: KAYSER
  What does Islam say about Jesus? Marshal86 10 1,534 02-20-2010 03:50 AM
Last Post: minus459
  The Status of Jesus in Islam mobkem 1 532 12-27-2009 06:08 AM
Last Post: Venedi Sporoi
  people are being lied to and led astray. smellycat 7 1,225 02-04-2009 01:15 AM
Last Post: Annolennar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)