Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When did The God create the universe?!
05-17-2010, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2010 02:10 AM by heart.)

Some believers or even non-believers in The God get confused by the cycle of creating that goes in series since the beginning of the universe, be it or not by Big-Bang, until the point when they ask if The God created the universe then who created The God thinking of him as to be part of the cycle which He is not because the whole system of creation (special dimensions, physics, chemistry and everything) was created by Him literally from nothing, nothing at all, and The God IS that Mighty and That Perfect. But here a question might appear: When did The God Create this system which we call the universe?

If we ask: At which time The God created the universe?! What would be the measure, according to what time counter?

The answer as I believe it: There was NON but The God himself before the beginning of everything, in an aspect to describe the life time of the creatures we may say He is the time himself in the sense of that all the creatures are timed according to Him/by Him, and He has no beginning nor an end, so The universe was created by him when He willed, when He DID will its creation.

The God has The Complete Perfection: in Might, knowledge, Beauty, Greatness, Mercy, Generosity, Justice … and in Perfection!

The God HAS the right to be admitted that He IS The God, one and true, and there is NO other god beside him and He HAS the right that everyone has to submit to him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: When did The God create the universe?!
(05-17-2010 01:49 AM)heart Wrote:  When did The God create the universe?!

as there was no time or space then, the question is just a silly circle
which assumes things are all inside of frames which we can imagine or name or place inside of space time.

Quote:Some believers or even non-believers in The God get confused by the cycle of creating that goes in series since the beginning of the universe, be it or not by Big-Bang, until the point when they ask if The God created the universe then who created The God thinking of him as to be part of the cycle which He is not because the whole system of creation (special dimensions, physics, chemistry and everything) was created by Him literally from nothing, nothing at all,

Actually, the ain sauph aur is more complicated than that and had more to do with creation causally than keter did.

Quote: But here a question might appear: When did The God Create this system which we call the universe?

Before space/time.

Quote:If we ask: At which time The God created the universe?! What would be the measure, according to what time counter?

Its best to go with the big bang clock its the most accurate model.

Quote:The answer as I believe it:

i wish we could get over this believing stuff. Its only in the way.

Quote:There was NON but The God himself before the beginning of everything, in an aspect to describe the life time of the creatures we may say He is the time himself in the sense of that all the creatures are timed according to Him/by Him, and He has no beginning nor an end, so The universe was created by him when He willed, when He DID will its creation.

Thats approximately true.

Quote:The God has The Complete Perfection:

thats nonsensical and silly.

Quote:in Might,

triply nonsensical since god is actually helpless to act any more at our level of scale.

Quote:knowledge, Beauty, Greatness, Mercy, Generosity, Justice … and in Perfection!

Sounds neato but its just silly adulation which god not interested in.

Quote:The God HAS the right to be admitted that He IS The God,

why? and in fact, it couldn't care less.

Quote: one and true, and there is NO other god beside him

now your just inlaying fascism and evil and exclusionaryness into this which makes the whole thing disgusting.

Quote:and He HAS the right that everyone has to submit to him.

No, he doesn't, and no, he wouldn't ask that, and no, he wouldn't approve of you misrepresenting him that way, and no, your stuck inside of
a hamster wheel of an idol and don't know anything about the true nature of god.
05-17-2010, 03:56 AM
The first thing that JEHOVAH created was HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON , he lived in heaven with his father and everything else that was created in the universe was created through his son .yes JESUS was the firstborn and JESUS is the only thing that was created by JEHOVAH alone.

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
COLOSSIANS 1;15

“And to the angel of the congregation in La‧o‧di‧ce′a write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God, REVELATION 3;14
05-17-2010, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2010 05:59 AM by heart.)
05-17-2010, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2010 06:40 AM by prometheuspan.)
(05-17-2010 03:56 AM)may Wrote:  The first thing that JEHOVAH created was HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON ,

I'm sorry, but thats bs and mythology.

If you want to talk about what actually happened as relevant to the big bang i can translate your god form concepts. But I'm not digressing down to Tiferet because thats irrelevant and you have not the first clue what you are talking about.

Quote:he lived in heaven with his father

according to christian mythology.

Quote: and everything else that was created in the universe was created through his son

Not according to the original Hebrew and Aramaic.

Quote:.yes JESUS was the firstborn and JESUS is the only thing that was created by JEHOVAH alone.

This is both nonsensical for making a bridge between big bang physics and religion and nonsensical if you actually know the original factual paradigm before christianity distorted it.

Quote: He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
COLOSSIANS 1;15

hes nothing but a prop by which to kill people and make jews pay taxes,
and has nothing to do with Hebrew Cosmology.

Quote: “And to the angel of the congregation in La‧o‧di‧ce′a write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God, REVELATION 3;14

Now your quoting the new testament. Which is garbage, garbled, junk,
and which doesn't know what the symbols its playing with originally meant.

This is not anything meaningful to do with the big bang, your just spewing your missionary drivel into this conversation where it has no relevance.
Quote:Obviously you didn't get it.
we can imagine or name or place inside of space time, as you said.
First for WE, we can use the word IMAGINE, The God doesn't need imagination (a function he provided our minds with).

No, I get it fine. You don't get it. I can tell you how it actually was
or you can continue to blibber on about your belief system.

Quote:Second: We can not call The God a thing, He created the things and nothing is like, and unlike the things can not be framed eihther by space or time, so you can't even imagine him, its beyond your/and my mind's ability and he is greater than to be imagined.

Yes, keter is beyond imagining. No, that doesn't prevent us from
modeling it. No, I don't personally reify my schema.

Quote:Creation is His invention from literally nothing.

you keep saying these things, which are about as crackpotted as they come, and i keep trying to keep in frame for translating you cross paradigm, but lets get one thing clear, you can't tell me because you don't know, and inversely, I do know.

God didn't "Create" nor "invent" the universe, God made an accidental self observation and that then inflated on its own. God had no more control over that than you would have over water after you jump into a pool.

Quote: He is the time as I explained, He can not be timed, He IS always there, exist by Himself, not created, from forever to forever. He is very Great, The Greatest all ever.

Again, all of this greatness you pile on is meaningless for an entity which also has infinite humility.

I' m not interested in the greatness, thats immaterial, and its missionary drivel.

I can easily time out the whole thing, thats whats nice about the inflation model.

Quote: He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
COLOSSIANS 1;15

this god you keep talking about doesn't actually exist except in tiferet.
Its an idol and a delusion and has nothing to do with keter other than being filled with keters light near chokmah.

I'm not interested in such nonsense and if you have any intention on discussing cosmology, you will quit with the garbage.

Quote: “And to the angel of the congregation in La‧o‧di‧ce′a write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God, REVELATION 3;14
JEHOVAH /Allah/El/The God has no son or even a wife, He is greater than that, a son or a wife would mean a need, weakness and that doesn't make a god. [/quote]

You are ignorant, you have no place preaching nonsense to me, and
shekinah and elohim and etc aren't something to write off just because
thats handy to evil modern versions of christianity.

I'm not interested in your ignorant and fascist death and war cults version
of reality.

If you want to know the true nature of god and how god was involved in the big bang, I can build that bridge.

If your just going to drivel spew christian rhetoric, thats not a conversation its bait and switch.

Quote:Jesus Christ, my full respect to him, is a messenger of The God not his son. Jesus Christ, my full respect to him, is human not a god.
I believe as you believe that Jesus Christ, my full respect to him, had walked on earth.

"Jesus christ" is a myth and a fable, Yeshua ben yeoseph was a real person.

Quote: what is the earth against the size of our galaxy, our galaxy angainst a group of galaxies, invisible. The God who control all that is not that small nor that weak!

God doesn't control anything and is just as limited by scale as we are.

Quote:I believe in Moses,Jesus and Mohammad, all human messengers of The God, my full respect to them. The God of all people and of everything.

"Belief" is always a path to delusion.

Quote:May be you would want to read more about The God here:
http://www.religionforums.org/thread-2589.html

No, i'm not interested in evil fascist death cult gods.

Quote:The Big-Bang, if it is true (that is possible) It is The God who made it WHEN He willed it to happen.

No, it was a spontaneous accident and it was instantly out of control.

Quote: because it is Him who was there!
When the creation that followed the Big-Bang is GONE/VANISHED-with your clock of course- at the end, WHO is to be there. The God WHO created it. THE Great Who is EVER alive not time or space framed.
If the space is to precede creation, has it to be created by itself?! or is itself a creation?! Space is not The God. It is creation of The God, who is not to be spaced.

Its utterly silly for you to try to tell me anything about it when your ignorant and I'm the one who actually knows.
05-17-2010, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2010 06:46 AM by heart.)
Obviously too, we are not on the same line, May (whom you are quoting ) has a different belief than mine. Were you talking to me?!
I believe Jesus Christ- my full respect to him- is a human messenger (not a son nor a god) of The God of Moses and Mohammad and all the messengers and people before or after him.
05-17-2010, 06:46 AM
obviously i quote you for the second half.
05-17-2010, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2010 06:52 AM by heart.)
You say:it was a spontaneous accident and it was instantly out of control.
That is wrong coincidence gives not such a perfect system.
Quote:May be you would want to read more about The God here:
http://www.religionforums.org/thread-2589.html

No, i'm not interested in evil fascist death cult gods.

------------
that is not what it is all about!, some points you are trying to discuss were passed there, that is why I referred you.
05-17-2010, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2010 06:53 AM by prometheuspan.)
again, you can't even get over the difference between politically manipulated versions of christianity and the original hebrew.

You have no knowledge and no discernment. Your position in this is less than an ignorant opinion.

You have no place telling me I am wrong, and every place to spend the next few days researching what i have said on google.
05-17-2010, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2010 06:57 AM by heart.)
Quote: because it is Him who was there!
When the creation that followed the Big-Bang is GONE/VANISHED-with your clock of course- at the end, WHO is to be there. The God WHO created it. THE Great Who is EVER alive not time or space framed. If the space is to precede creation, has it to be created by itself?! or is itself a creation?! Space is not The God. It is creation of The God, who is not to be spaced.

you said:
Its utterly silly for you to try to tell me anything about it when your ignorant and I'm the one who actually knows.
--------------------------------------
You know what?! I know what I wrote is true
(05-17-2010 06:52 AM)prometheuspan Wrote:  again, you can't even get over the difference between politically manipulated versions of christianity and the original hebrew.

You have no knowledge and no discernment. Your position in this is less than an ignorant opinion.

You have no place telling me I am wrong, and every place to spend the next few days researching what i have said on google.

not true. You forgot The Quran.
(05-17-2010 06:52 AM)prometheuspan Wrote:  again, you can't even get over the difference between politically manipulated versions of christianity and the original hebrew.

not true. You forgot The Quran.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  why did god create disease hillbilly 661 63,618 03-28-2017 11:30 PM
Last Post: PeterPants
  Why Did God Create Earth? Alethos 202 13,685 01-20-2013 06:15 PM
Last Post: legend
  Why Did God Create Pigs kevlar 60 10,015 06-07-2012 04:43 AM
Last Post: Painkiller
  why did god create the universe? InsertUsername 32 3,131 05-28-2012 08:22 PM
Last Post: Fender
  God created the universe for Satan. chucknance 6 1,507 03-05-2012 08:33 AM
Last Post: URAVIP2ME
  There is nothing in the Universe except God and His works Creature 157 11,640 12-19-2010 10:45 PM
Last Post: biomystic
  "God does not play dice with the universe." avatar 4 5,918 03-31-2010 10:43 AM
Last Post: Secular Hobbit

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)