Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where are RF's Jewish posters?
02-15-2010, 10:56 PM
Where are RF's Jewish posters?
I go to the Judaism boards and there's no activity since my last post. This is unusual in my experience with internet religious forums that Jews aren't actively defending Judaism against critics and promoting the Jewish point of view. So what's the story here? Where are RFs Jewish posters?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2010, 10:01 AM
RE: Where are RF's Jewish posters?
So, where are they? I can't be representing Jews on RF, can I? Not when I'm a Christian and only "legally" Jewish through my mother's Jewish ancestry that was hidden from my otherwise Gentile family until after she died. Where are you guys? I need more targets in my End Times gun sights.
02-16-2010, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2010 10:07 AM by minus459.)
How many barrells you got on that gun?
02-16-2010, 12:13 PM
(02-16-2010 10:01 AM)biomystic Wrote:  So, where are they? I can't be representing Jews on RF, can I? Not when I'm a Christian and only "legally" Jewish through my mother's Jewish ancestry that was hidden from my otherwise Gentile family until after she died. Where are you guys? I need more targets in my End Times gun sights.

Maybe I should mention this place to my eye doctor. He was born in India and raised a Hindu, then converted to Orthodox Judaism. Tongue
02-17-2010, 12:19 AM
(02-16-2010 12:13 PM)Parousia Wrote:  
(02-16-2010 10:01 AM)biomystic Wrote:  So, where are they? I can't be representing Jews on RF, can I? Not when I'm a Christian and only "legally" Jewish through my mother's Jewish ancestry that was hidden from my otherwise Gentile family until after she died. Where are you guys? I need more targets in my End Times gun sights.

Maybe I should mention this place to my eye doctor. He was born in India and raised a Hindu, then converted to Orthodox Judaism. Tongue

Maybe he should get his head examined as well as examining eyes. Poor fellow is in for a big unpleasant surprise when it becomes common knowledge in intellectual circles that Judaism derives its foundational story on Hindu Vedic myths lost in translation from India to the Near East.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Some thoughts as well as a question for Muslim posters about 31:34 TG123 42 2,285 01-09-2014 06:40 PM
Last Post: TG123

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)