Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where are the Muslims???
05-26-2010, 07:54 AM
Where are the Muslims???
The world is moving towards destruction every minute. Being the part of the Muslim youth it is quite difficult for me to understand the meaning of Islam and Muslim as almost everyone has a difference of opinion on the in the ideological beliefs. They have the same scripture, same prophet that and one God that they agree upon yet they conflict even after they have guidance. Everyone has a different definition of Muslim and Islam. There are certain unanswered Questions which create a state of ambiguity in the minds of the Muslims directly or indirectly. The question is:

1. Why do we have Conflicting ideologies and beliefs when we have one book to follow?
2. Is the reason of the depressive state of Muslim all over the world is due to the classification and conflicting ideologies?
3. And it is quite important to know How to get out of this depressive state to fight back against the forces of proponents of non-Islamic forces?

For more on the classification of Muslims visit Quran Reading Blog
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2010, 09:33 AM
RE: Where are the Muslims???
When your spiritual beliefs are formulated for you by a territorial conquering male you can expect the resulting territorial battling behavior that will continue ever onward as dominating males vie for authority. Islam, like Judaism, was never given a leader who understood that God wants men to overcome their animal biological territorial battling pattern which is the only way to peace. The male dominancy urge to be "winners" and not "losers" is still very much part and parcel of Muhammad's and therefore Quranic ideas. Christianity shows how the true spiritual leader must sacrifice power for love before any real social change can happen to stop the otherwise ever-present male urge to struggle with other males for territorial control.
05-26-2010, 11:53 AM
(05-26-2010 07:54 AM)Muhammad Emmad Wrote:  The world is moving towards destruction every minute. Being the part of the Muslim youth it is quite difficult for me to understand the meaning of Islam and Muslim as almost everyone has a difference of opinion on the in the ideological beliefs. They have the same scripture, same prophet that and one God that they agree upon yet they conflict even after they have guidance. Everyone has a different definition of Muslim and Islam. There are certain unanswered Questions which create a state of ambiguity in the minds of the Muslims directly or indirectly. The question is:

1. Why do we have Conflicting ideologies and beliefs when we have one book to follow?
2. Is the reason of the depressive state of Muslim all over the world is due to the classification and conflicting ideologies?
3. And it is quite important to know How to get out of this depressive state to fight back against the forces of proponents of non-Islamic forces?

As I have posted elsewhere:

Each theist religion believes that:

My God is the true God.
My faith is the true faith.
My holy book is the true holy book.
My way to worship is the true way to worship.

Having said that, I also know that my own ego is an important factor in why I believe the way that I do, so I am not without guilt.

However, I will not try to kill you over it. Nor do I want to. In fact, only a fool will not look at new opinions and ideas as they are revealed. But neither will I accept new opinions and ideas (religions) if they seem to be subject to the same flaws as the old ones.

If God does exist, his or her biggest gift to us is the ability to think rationally. Notice I said it is the ability to think rationally. We don't always succeed at using that gift in the most productive way.

Any power, whether it be personal, political, or religious (especially religious), that uses fear, murder and destruction as a tool of coersion or conversion, is powered by the human Ego, and is absolutely corrupt.
05-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Funny....Digi you are a murderer who simply can't follow through with your actions either.

What do you even have against religion? You have nothing to start with but your own perceptions. Your perfectly corrupt within yourself and try expressing something that makes you look like the symbol of all the retards on this planet.

You don't have the right to talk about God or religion or anything that has to do with good people.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-26-2010, 12:07 PM
(05-26-2010 11:59 AM)azurescen Wrote:  Funny....Digi you are a murderer who simply can't follow through with your actions either.

What do you even have against religion? You have nothing to start with but your own perceptions. Your perfectly corrupt within yourself and try expressing something that makes you look like the symbol of all the retards on this planet.

You don't have the right to talk about God or religion or anything that has to do with good people.

Azurescen. Thank you for finally agreeing with me.

Your own comments just proved my point to perfection!
05-26-2010, 12:12 PM
YES!!!!! YOU FOOLS ARE FINALLY DOING SOMETHING!!!!!!

ahahahahahahahaha
05-26-2010, 12:39 PM
(05-26-2010 12:12 PM)azurescen Wrote:  YES!!!!! YOU FOOLS ARE FINALLY DOING SOMETHING!!!!!!

ahahahahahahahaha

Yes indeed. We are all fools, and we are all doing "something."
05-26-2010, 12:40 PM
(05-26-2010 07:54 AM)Muhammad Emmad Wrote:  The world is moving towards destruction every minute. Being the part of the Muslim youth it is quite difficult for me to understand the meaning of Islam and Muslim as almost everyone has a difference of opinion on the in the ideological beliefs. They have the same scripture, same prophet that and one God that they agree upon yet they conflict even after they have guidance. Everyone has a different definition of Muslim and Islam. There are certain unanswered Questions which create a state of ambiguity in the minds of the Muslims directly or indirectly. The question is:

05-26-2010, 12:43 PM

In truth we only have one....and conflicting people who need reasons.
Quote:2. Is the reason of the depressive state of Muslim all over the world is due to the classification and conflicting ideologies?
I would say that it has to do with conflicting self's. Those who seem so happy and yet do things that cause unhappiness.
Quote:3. And it is quite important to know How to get out of this depressive state to fight back against the forces of proponents of non-Islamic forces?
More important to use everything at your disposal. I would fight depressed and show them their fallacy in reality.
05-26-2010, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2010 12:47 PM by BOOOGERMAN420.)
http://rapidshare.com/files/391824268/liFfe.png.html

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)