Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who Wrote the Holy Qur'an?
01-10-2010, 06:40 AM
Who Wrote the Holy Qur'an?
http://islam.thetruecall.com/modules.php...cle&sid=65
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2010, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2010 04:33 PM by Zagreus.)
RE: Who Wrote the Holy Qur'an?
God did. Surely you know that?!?
01-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Nay! Indeed it was Satan, working through his minions the Catholic Church, who planted Muhammed as an evil spy to subvert the will of god!

For those who don't know about the brand of ridiculous lunacy I'm talking about, here you go.. And remember, you don't want to be Elfstar. You want to be Debbie.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
01-10-2010, 04:41 PM
(01-10-2010 04:26 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Nay! Indeed it was Satan, working through his minions the Catholic Church, who planted Muhammed as an evil spy to subvert the will of god!

For those who don't know about the brand of ridiculous lunacy I'm talking about, here you go.. And remember, you don't want to be Elfstar. You want to be Debbie.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Controversial, GT...
01-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Not really controversial. Only insane people do anything but laugh at Jack Chick. He's about the most extreme example of Christian fundamentalism you will ever see.

Seriously, read some of his tracts. They're insane. The man is honestly insane. And all his sources are to his own books.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
01-10-2010, 05:59 PM
I will read them. I found that one quite entertaining, but was a little surprised at the balls to do something like that. Has he not heard of Salman Rushdie? Rather him than me...
01-10-2010, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2010 08:40 PM by Phill.)
(01-10-2010 06:40 AM)mobkem Wrote:  http://islam.thetruecall.com/modules.php...cle&sid=65

G
etting back on topic

Not a bad read Mr Mokbem. Have heard it all before though. One of the amazing things in our lifetime is that we have the advantage of history on our side to look back at. And it tells the real story which is vastly different story to the one you posted.

The Hadiths tell the true story of the compilation of the Qu'ran including the vast amounts of lost verses.

History also shows us the pagan practices undertaken by Arabs prior to the advent of Islam in which Muslims still do today.
01-11-2010, 02:43 PM
For me: I am a writer, and I read most of the world stories & novels, at least the winners of the Nobel Award, and I wrote literary works also, and I stayed asking myself : Who Wrote the Holy Qur'an? As well as: Who wrote the Bible, but I neglected the issue of the utmost importance, namely that it must be reading the book, so you know the writer, and after twenty years, from atheism, I decided to read the three books.
the Truth, and I swear it's correct, I was surprised, very surprised the Qur'an, I did not believe what happened to my mind, this book, by Arabic language, goes millions of times beyond any human capacity, maybe no need to swear, but I am a writer, and when I read something for Dostoevsky, or William Faulkner or Gabriel José García Márquez, I know that this text was written by whom, and I'm not trying to praise myself: it is important, I was shocked, and I discovered the my stupidity, because I considered that the Quran written by humans, during the twenty years.

Short stories method is a big surprise, they narrated the story of the cave, is completed by story events, in Forty-three word ! Including prayer, including mention life and death, including a summary of the story, with integrated approach.
May be the literary critic, need to see first or to check by himself, and may be the judge need strongly to see and familiarize all evidence, and without checking evidence, it is difficult for him to release provisions, is that true?
the Quran sent to his prophet by Arabic language, this may be a huge challenge for the Arabs, who claim, superior linguistic language abilities, and they stunned by Quran language levels, meanings, feelings and unseen scientific Knowledge, however, it looks difficult through translation to realize the god language and touch it by anyone,
But for truth seeker, he should consider the hard work to believe, to make sure by him, which is the truth, and he will never find it on the internet or in supermarket.
Thank you
01-11-2010, 04:16 PM
I dont think your awareness into history is that great on who wrote the Koran. Mohammad certainly didnt as history shows us that. His scribes wrote the verses down on anything they could find including palm leaves, bones of camels, rocks and commited to memory by men etc which explaines why a lot of it is lost forever.

As a best seller it's not really rated as there is no format in it and it's just confusing and not understandable. I think one would have had to be living in Mohammad's time and living in the same area as Mohammad to understand what it meant in relation to politics and way of life in Saudi Arabia etc. It's certainly not a book the whole world is able to understand as per what Allah supposedly said.

Fortunately in our modern scientific era we are able to prove beyond a doubt that it is a book of superstition, falsehoods and plagiarism. Unfortunatly for Islam the worst think it could have ever done was claim scientific knowledge in the Koran as it has hurt it's credibility greatly. And Islam knows it, as it is now falsifying and twisting words of the Koran to try and save face. Dr Zakir Naik heads up this department.

Islam may have Bucaille to back up their claims of science in the Koran (Bucaille is now very wealthy because of it) But modern science has ten thousand Dr Bucaille's who will refute it.

The internet is a wonderfull thing. Yes falsehoods are found but many truths abound inside the internet as well. One must be educated and mature enough to find right from wrong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Who wrote the 4 gospels, and when? Trebor777 16 793 01-02-2017 06:22 PM
Last Post: Imprecise Interrupt
  The two earthly known books, the holy bible and the holy quran, are they the same? Daniel Smartone 133 7,551 11-04-2013 05:01 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  Satan wrote the Bible and Quran EqualAtheist 165 11,748 09-17-2013 11:18 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  The devil wrote the bible KAMONRA 2 822 01-26-2010 12:35 AM
Last Post: kellytong
  THE QUR'AN AND MODERN SCIENCE Extracted from the Book The Bible, The Qur'an and Sc sesame 0 656 11-18-2008 10:00 AM
Last Post: sesame

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)