Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who goes to hell?
11-30-2007, 12:12 AM
Who goes to hell?
Its been a heated queston for decades. who deserves to go to heaven and who deserves to go to hell? Many have tried to answer the queston by given certain criteria which qualify someone to go to heaven and ofcourse whoever dosnt meet this criteria goes to hell. But when you think about it. Is there really anyone on this planet whe does not deserve to go to hell (innocent children excluded ofcourse) Weve all lied are we not all liers? almost all of us have stollen somenthing. Are we not alll theives? weve all taken that which is sacred and treated it as a common thing. Are we not all blasphemers? weve all looked with lust. Are we not all Adulteres at heart? That was only four of the ten commandments. the Christians, Jews, and Muslims all believe int the ten commandments. and the buddists and hindus have a code of ethics strickingly similar. So basically if you really look at it, by all the major world religions, were all guilty of breaking the laws of God and are therefor deserveing of everlasting punisment. So I guess the queston we should be asking is, who dosnt deserve to go to hell?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2007, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2007 04:47 PM by God Rocks.)
RE: Who goes to hell?
I agree. I believe everyone is a sinner and most if not all people deserve to go to hell. I also believe though that God is merciful. This reminds me of a story I've heard before. I'll tell it as well as I can.

There was a man who died and when he got to heaven's gate told God, "I've been a good man my whole life and now that I've finally made it to heaven I want justice, I want my reward for all my good works." God agreed that he deserved this so he took him to where he'd be living in heaven. It was a large apartment on the 10th floor of a tower. It was a nice place and the man was satisfied. Another man who died came to heaven's gate a short time later. He knew he hadn't lived a very good life and begged God for mercy. God took this man to the same tower and gave him to a suite which was so enormous it took up the entire top floor. When the first man found out about this he was very upset. He confronted God and asked, "Why did this man who lived a terrible and sinful life receive a better place than I did?" God replied, "Because you asked for justice, but he asked for mercy."

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-21-2008, 12:28 PM
wait, you think almost everyone deserves to suffer eternal torment? Not really a punishment to fit the crime.
What happened to forgiveness?
04-22-2008, 05:40 AM
Sad RE: Who goes to hell?
missbent Wrote:wait, you think almost everyone deserves to suffer eternal torment? Not really a punishment to fit the crime.
What happened to forgiveness?

Forgiveness? Did they even repent?

*Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.
*Be not wise in thine own eyes, Fear the Lord and Depart from evil.
*In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths.
04-22-2008, 05:42 AM
Those who didn't repent and never turned to God will go to hell.

All of us are sinners. What should we do? Repent. Ask for forgiveness to God.

*Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.
04-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Good job im an athiest then because Im not asking for forgiveness from some guy who created a world of sin(Y)
04-26-2008, 07:27 PM
missbent Wrote:Good job im an athiest then because Im not asking for forgiveness from some guy who created a world of sin(Y)

what guy? God didn't created a world of sin.

It is written in the Bible:
The fool hath said into his heart,"There is no God".

Just sharing some verses.

05-06-2008, 01:00 PM
God created us in his image, then we sinned, ergo hes not blameless, plus in my opinion an eternity of punishment is a bit harsh for a benevolent God in my opinion.
also regarding the scripture thing, I hardly think the bible is going to convince me that I should believe in God because it says so.
05-07-2008, 03:54 AM
Sad RE: Who goes to hell?
missbent Wrote:.... plus in my opinion an eternity of punishment is a bit harsh for a benevolent God in my opinion

Hell was for Satan and the angels who turned against Him. It is not for humans,,

05-12-2008, 02:05 AM
Only the worst of mankind go to Hell

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-Buddha

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)