Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Who is Muhammed?
10-06-2009, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2009 12:37 PM by vonason.)
Who is Muhammed?
By Yusuf Estes, Former Christian Preacher

Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Abdul Muttalib
Born 570 C.E. (Christian Era); died 633 C.E.

The following is based on books, manuscripts, texts and actual eyewitness accounts, too numerous to mention herein, preserved in original form throughout the centuries by both Muslims and non-Muslims.

Many people today are discussing Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention. Who was he exactly? What did he teach? Why was he loved so much by some and hated so much by others? Did he live up to his claims? Was he a holy man? Was he a prophet of God? What is the truth about this man? You be the judge.

Here are the facts as narrated by thousands of people, many of whom knew him personally.

§ He was born to a noble tribe to the lineage of the leaders of Makkah.

§ His name comes from the Arabic root "hamd " and literally means "praised one." People at his time and until this very moment, praise him many times per day, may Allah exalt his mention.

§ He never fell into the common practice of his tribesmen to worship statues, idols or man-made "gods."

§ He believed that God was truly One God, and as such, He was to be worshipped alone, without any other "gods" beside Him.

§ He held the Name of God in the highest of reverence and never took God's Name in vain or for any vain glorious purpose.

§ He despised false worship and all of the complexities and degradation to which it leads.

§ He adhered to the Commandments of Almighty God, just as prophets of old had done in the past.

§ He never committed adultery, and he forbade others from doing it.

§ He forbade usury and interest on money lending, as Jesus, may Allah exalt his mention, had done centuries before him.

§ He never gambled and did not allow it.

§ He never drank alcohol or strong drink; even though it was a very normal thing for people of his time and place.

§ He did not engage in gossip and used to turn away from hearing anything related to it.

§ He fasted for days at a time to be closer to Almighty God and away from the narrowness of worldly attractions.

§ He taught that Jesus, may Allah exalt his mention, was the immaculate conception and miracle birth of Mary, and that she was among the best creation of Almighty God.

§ He insisted even to the Jews of Medina, that Jesus, may Allah exalt his mention, was the Messiah, the Christ, the one predicted to come in their Torah (Old Testament).

§ He said Jesus, may Allah exalt his mention, did many miracles by the permission of Almighty God, curing the lepers, restoring sight to the blind and even bringing a dead man back to life.

§ He stated clearly that Jesus, may Allah exalt his mention, was not dead, rather Almighty God had raised him up.

§ He foretold that Jesus, may Allah exalt his mention, is going to return again in the Last Days to lead the true believers in a victory over the evil and unrighteous people, and he will destroy the Anti-Christ.

§ He commanded the payment of charity to the poor and he was the defender and protector of widows, orphans and the wayfarers.

§ He ordered people to unite with their families and honor the ties of kinship and he restored relationships between family members.

§ He required his followers to engage only in lawful marriage relationships with women, and forbade sex outside of Almighty God's Ordinance.

§ He insisted on giving women their proper rights, dowries, inheritance and property.

§ His patience and humble attitude were exemplary and all who knew him had to admit to these virtues.
A. He never lied, never broke a trust never bore false witness, and he was famous with all the tribes in Makkah and was known as: "The Truthful" (Al-Ameen).

B. He never once engaged in sex outside of marriage, nor did he ever approve of it, even though it was very common at the time.

C. His only relationships with women were in legitimate, contractual marriages with proper witnesses according to law.

D. His relationship to Ayesha was only that of marriage. Their relationship is described in every detail by Ayesha herself in the most loving and respectful manner as a match truly made in heaven. Ayesha is considered as one of the highest scholars of Islam and lived out her entire life only having been married to Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention. She never desired any other man, nor did she ever utter a single negative statement against Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention.

E. He forbade any killing until the orders came from Allah. Even then the limits were clearly spelled out and only those engaged in active combat against the Muslims or Islam were to be fought in combat. And even then, only according to very strict rules from Allah.

F. Killing any innocent life was forbidden.

G. There was no genocide of Jews. He offered mutual protection and forgiveness to the Jews even after they broke their covenants with him many times. They were not attacked until it was clearly proven they were traitors during time of war and tried to bring down the prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, and the Muslims at any cost. Retaliation was only to those Jews who had turned traitor and not others.

H. Slaves were common in those days for all nations and tribes. It was Islam that encouraged freeing of the slaves and the great reward from Allah for those who did so. Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, gave the example of this by freeing slaves and encouraging all of his followers to do the same. Examples include his own servant (who was actually considered like a son to him) Zaid ibn Al Haritha and Bilal the slave who was bought by Abu Bakr only for the purpose of freeing him.

I. While there were many attempts of assassination made on Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, (most famous was the night that Ali took his place in bed while he and Abu Bakr escaped to Madinah), he did not allow his companions to slaughter any of those who had been involved in these attempts. Proof for this is when they entered Makkah triumphantly and his first words were to command his followers not to harm such and such tribes and so and so families. This was one of the most famous of his acts of forgiveness and humbleness.
J. Military combat was forbidden for the first thirteen years of prophethood. The desert Arabs did not need anyone to tell them how to fight or do combat. They were experts in this area and held feuds amongst tribes that lasted for decades. It was not until the proper method of warfare was instituted by Allah in the Quran, with proper rights and limitations according His Commandments, that any retaliation or combat was sanctioned. Orders from Allah made it clear who was to be attacked, how and when and to what extent fighting could take place.

K. Destruction of infrastructures is absolutely forbidden except when it is ordained by Allah in certain instances and then only according to His Commands.

L. Cursing and invoking evil actually came to the prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, from his enemies, while he would be praying for their guidance. Classic example is that of his journey to At-Taif where the leaders would not even hear him out nor offer so much as the normal courtesy called for and instead they set the children of the street against him, throwing rocks and stones at him until his body was bleeding so much, blood filled his sandals. He was offered revenge by the angel Gabriel, if he would give the command, Allah would cause the surrounding mountains to fall down upon them destroying them all. Instead of cursing them or asking for their destruction, he prayed for them to be guided to worship their Lord alone, without any partners.

M. Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, claimed every person who is born is born in a state of ISLAM (submission to God), as a Muslim (MU-Islam means; "one who does ISLAM" i.e.; submits to God's Will and obeys His Commandments). Then as they grow older they begin to distort their faith according to the influence of the prevailing society and their own prejudices.

N. Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, taught his followers to believe in the God of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Moses, David, Solomon and Jesus, peace be upon them all, and to believe in them as true prophets, messengers and slaves of Almighty Allah. He insisted on ranking all the prophets up at the highest level without any distinction between them.

O. He also taught the Torah (Old Testament), Zaboor (Psalms) and Injeel (Gospel or New Testament) were originally from the very same source as the Quran, from Allah.

P. He prophesied and foretold of events to come and they happened as he had said. He even predicted something from the past that would come true in the future, and it has.

Q. The Quran states pharaoh was drowned in the Red Sea while chasing after Moses and Allah said He would preserve Pharaoh as a sign for the future. Dr. Maurice Bucaille in his book, "Bible, Quran and Science " makes it clear this has happened and the very person of Pharaoh has been discovered in Egypt and is now on display for all to see.

R. This event took place thousands of years before Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, and it came true in the last few decades, many centuries after his death.
There has been more written about the prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, than any other person on earth. He has been praised very high even by famous non-Muslims for centuries. One of the first examples we quote from is from the Encyclopedia Britannica , as it confirms (regarding Muhammad)” ". . . a mass of detail in the early sources shows that he was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were likewise honest and upright men." (Vol. 12).

Another impressive tribute to Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention is in the very well written work of Michael H. Hart, "The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History." He states that the most influential person in all history was Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, with Jesus in the third place. Examine his actual words: "My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level." Michael H. Hart , THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, page. 33.

While we are reviewing statements from famous non-Muslims about Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, consider this: "Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he? " Lamartine , HISTOIRE DE LA TURQUIE, Paris, 1854, Vol. II, pp. 276-277.

George Bernard Shaw, a famous writer and non-Muslim says: "He must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness." (The Genuine Islam, Singapore, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936) .

K.S. Ramakrishna Rao, an Indian (Hindu) professor of Philosophy, in his booklet "Muhammad the Prophet of Islam" calls him the "perfect model for human life." Professor Ramakrishna Rao explains his point by saying: "The personality of Muhammad, it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it I can catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes. There is Muhammad the Prophet. There is Muhammad the Warrior; Muhammad the Businessman; Muhammad the Statesman; Muhammad the Orator; Muhammad the Reformer; Muhammad the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad the Judge; Muhammad the Saint. All in all these magnificent roles, in all these departments of human activities, he is alike a hero."

Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, says in 'YOUNG INDIA' : "I wanted to know the best of one who holds today undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind... I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

Thomas Carlyle in his 'Heroes and Hero Worship' , was simply amazed as to:

"How one man single handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades."

Diwan Chand Sharma wrote in "The Prophets of the East ": "Muhammad was the soul of kindness, and his influence was felt and never forgotten by those around him" . (D.C. Sharma, The Prophets of the East, Calcutta, 1935, pp. 12).

Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, was nothing more or less than a human being, but he was a man with a noble mission, which was to unite humanity on the worship of ONE and ONLY ONE GOD and to teach them the way to honest and upright living based on the commands of God. He always described himself as, 'A Slave and Messenger of God' and so indeed every action of his proclaimed to be.
Speaking on the aspect of equality before God in Islam, the famous poetess of India, Sarojini Naidu says: "It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: 'God Alone is Great'... I have been struck over and over again by this indivisible unity of Islam that makes man instinctively a brother."

(S. Naidu, Ideals of Islam, vide Speeches & Writings , Madras, 1918, p. 169).

In the words of Professor Hurgronje: "The league of nations founded by the prophet of Islam put the principle of international unity and human brotherhood on such universal foundations as to show candle to other nations." He continues, "the fact is that no nation of the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done towards the realization of the idea of the League of Nations."

Edward Gibbon and Simon Ockley, on the profession of ISLAM, writes in "History of the Saracen Empires" : "I BELIEVE IN ONE GOD, AND MAHOMET, AN APOSTLE OF GOD' is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honor of the Prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtues; and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion." (History of the Saracen Empires , London, 1870, p. 54) .

Wolfgang Goethe, perhaps the greatest European poet ever, wrote about Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention. He said:

"He is a prophet and not a poet and therefore his Koran is to be seen as Divine Law and not as a book of a human being, made for education or entertainment." (Noten und Abhandlungen zum Weststlichen Dvan, WA I, 7, 32).

People do not hesitate to raise to divinity and even make 'gods' out of other individuals whose lives and missions have been lost in legend. Historically speaking, none of these legends achieved even a fraction of what Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, accomplished. And all his striving was for the sole purpose of uniting mankind for the worship of One God on the codes of moral excellence. Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, or his followers never at any time claimed that he was a son of God or the God-incarnate or a man with divinity – but he always was and is even today considered as only a Messenger chosen by God.

Today after a lapse of fourteen centuries, the life and teachings of Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, have survived without the slightest loss, alteration or interpolation. They offer the same undying hope for treating mankind's many ills, which they did when he was alive. This is not a claim of Muhammad’s, may Allah exalt his mention, followers, but the inescapable conclusion forced upon by a critical and unbiased history.

Now it is up to you.

You are a rational thinking, concerned human being. As such, you should already be asking yourself:

"Could these extraordinary, revolutionary and amazing statements, all about this one man, really be true?

What if this is all true?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2009, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2009 11:54 PM by Azrael17.)
RE: Who is Muhammed?
(10-06-2009 12:33 PM)vonason Wrote:  By Yusuf Estes, Former Christian Preacher

Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Abdul Muttalib
Born 570 C.E. (Christian Era); died 633 C.E.

The following is based on books, manuscripts, texts and actual eyewitness accounts, too numerous to mention herein, preserved in original form throughout the centuries by both Muslims and non-Muslims.

Many people today are discussing Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention. Who was he exactly? What did he teach? Why was he loved so much by some and hated so much by others? Did he live up to his claims? Was he a holy man? Was he a prophet of God? What is the truth about this man? You be the judge.

What if this is all true?

If that is all true then he was a great man!
But even if he was I will not become Muslim.

I'm a Christian that feels the same way it seems that Muhammad felt about Jesus.
Except that I think he had died on a Cross, and that he was brought back to life by God.

I don't think Jesus was God, but I do think he was the Messiah!
I'm Christian not because I think Jesus is God, but because I follow the Philosophy that Jesus left us. Which is "Love God above every thing, Love Yourself & Love all others."

I have a Question for you.
Did Muhammad himself claim to be the last Prophet of God?
or
Did some one else come to that Idea on their own?

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
10-07-2009, 01:22 AM
Let us to talk about this point
1) I am a Muslim, I believe that Christ was the Messenger of God and his ward to Mary,
2) we believe in all messengers from God and respect all " We make no distinction between any of HIS Messengers"
3) Why God punishe someone by the crime of another human ?
if my friend make a mistake , will i punishe my brother?
4) Jesus him self , he did not say that he was a god or son of god (how a god have a son, god must differ from his creating, if god like his creating , he should not a god,
As God said, "O Jesus son of Mary, did you say to the people take me and my mother as gods besides Allah, he said Glory I have not right that I said; . I said nothing to them except that you told me to learn- Worship ALLAH, my Lord and your Lord.
5)if he was son of god , how god someone leave his son to be killed and leave him on the cross, if you have a child , do u leave him to be beated from your neighbour ?
6)if he was a son of god , so he like god , I asked you is god eating? if god eat like us he will not a god and if he is not eating so his son will not eat , but jesus was had eaten
7) Jesus told that a messenger will come after hThe greatest prophecy of the final Prophet (Muhammad, peace be upon him) in the New Testament is Jesus' prophecy about the Paraclete. The book of John mentions this prophecy, where he says to his followers: “If you love me, you will obey what I command, and I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever — the spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you . . . If anyone loves me, he will obey my teachings. The Father will love him, and will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love me will not obey my teachings. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me. All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you . . . I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. I will not speak with you much longer, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold on me-“ John 14, 15-30
In the next chapter, Jesus asks his followers to sustain his commandments, and then says: “When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me. And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning” John 15, 26
“ All this I have told you so that you will not go astray. They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God . . . Because I have said these things, you are filled with grief. But I tell you the truth: it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned. I have much more to say to you, more than you can bear. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you.” John 16, 1-14
In these lines, Jesus spoke of the characteristics of his successor. Who is that successor?
im
10-07-2009, 01:25 AM
According to Christians, that successor was the holy spirit which descended during Pentacost. But of course, that assumes that you believe in the Bible, which Muslims consider flawed.

Incidentally, no matter what Muslims say, the Bible does make it very clear that Jesus was god. While you can easily say that this is one of the Bible's many inaccuracies, the insistence of some Muslims that Jesus never declared himself to be divine is simply evidence of bad research on their part.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
10-07-2009, 01:35 AM
(10-07-2009 01:25 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  According to Christians, that successor was the holy spirit which descended during Pentacost. But of course, that assumes that you believe in the Bible, which Muslims consider flawed.

Incidentally, no matter what Muslims say, the Bible does make it very clear that Jesus was god. While you can easily say that this is one of the Bible's many inaccuracies, the insistence of some Muslims that Jesus never declared himself to be divine is simply evidence of bad research on their part.

The People who Wrote the New Testament thought he was God!

There where people back when Jesus died that thought he was just a Medium to contain a small Essence of God.

I believe that
The "Holy Spirit" Existed before Christ and has always Existed.
The Messiah was not God!
The Messianic Age has not yet come, but it will some day.
The "Holy Spirit" Existed before God, but at that time it was the Tao!
There is no such thing as a "Last Prophet."
Good and Evil will do battle forever but there will be times of peace.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
10-07-2009, 01:47 AM
There were people back when Jesus dies who thought he was just a Jewish teacher trying to mitigate some of the legalism and judgmental nature of the Jewish leaders of the day. I happen to think they were right. But that's not what the bible says.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
10-07-2009, 02:04 AM
(10-07-2009 01:47 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  There were people back when Jesus died who thought he was just a Jewish teacher trying to mitigate some of the legalism and judgmental nature of the Jewish leaders of the day. I happen to think they were right. But that's not what the bible says.

I agree with that, but I still side with Christ in that situation.

I Loath Repression of all kinds.
Judgmental behavior to me is a kind of Mental Repression of others and ones True Self.

I tell every one whom I met that "If you don't learn any thing else from me at least learn this, Be True to Yourself."

I am not saying that people should go out and do unmoral things just that you shouldn't ever let some one tell you how to live your life if that's not the way in which you want to live it.

I am a Pacifist but I listen to Heavy Metal,
Why because it helps me keep my anger in check.

10-07-2009, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2009 01:17 PM by vonason.)
there was only Messiah , he was Jesus
When the angels said, `O Mary, ALLAH give you a son through a word from HIM; his name shall be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next, and of those who are granted nearness to God;
and he did not die ,Allah arise him, Remember the time when ALLAH said' `O Jesus, I will take you and raise you to Myself,"
he will come back
he was a human
"Surely the case of Jesus is like the case of Adam. HE created him out of dust, then he said to him, "Be', and he was."

I thank God for his mercy Bedjali my knowledge of Islam and the beauty of this religion and its grandeur, as explained by the Prophet and his companions converts ...
It's only the mercy of God we get to the true guidance and the ability to follow the straight path that leads to success in this world and the afterlife ...
I have seen this reflected compassion when I went to Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Baz and converted to Islam and has been getting love and also have knowledge in every encounter with him ....
There are also many who helped me the encouragement and education, but to fear the failure to mention some will not mention names ...
It is enough to say thank God the great I go every brother and every sister who played an important role for the growth of Islam in the internal and also to Tenciti Muslim ....
I'm claiming God the benefit of this effort short many people ...
I wish the Christians would find the road to escape ..
The answers to the problems of Christians can not be found in the possession of the Christians themselves, because they often are insulting their problems ...
But in Islam, the solution to all the problems of Christians and Christianity and all religions alleged in the world ... We ask God to Idzena on our work and our intentions ....
Start:
As a young child .... Ncit the fear of the Lord ... and I grew up largely at the hands of my grandmother, a fundamentalist church, making an integral part of my life .... and I'm still a little boy ... over time and Bplogi the age of six ... I had known what awaited me of bliss in heaven and waiting for me from the punishment in the fire .... It was my grandmother taught me that liars will go to everlasting fire ...
My mother was working two jobs, but it reminds me of what they tell me my grandmother always ...
My older sister and younger brother were not interested in what you say grandmother of alerts and warnings about heaven and hell, as I was interested!!
I still remember when I was young when I look at the moon in cases where the sight of the red ... And then never cry, because my grandmother was telling me that it marks the end of the world to become the color of the moon red like blood .... ...
For my eighth birthday I had gained a great knowledge and great fear what will await me at the end of the world ... and also had bad nightmares for many days the account and how would it be??
Our house was very close to the railway station and the trains were going through a permanent ....
I remember when I woke up screaming from Voice of the train whistle sound and thought that I had been and I have sent!!
These ideas had crystallized in my mind through education, oral, by my grandmother as well as Almkaroye such as stories of the Bible ....
On Sunday, we go to church, you wear the best clothes and my grandfather was, is responsible for Tusilna there .... I remember that the time was passing there, as if dozens of hours!!
We get there in the first in the morning and leave only in the third ....
I remember I slept at that time in the bosom of my grandmother ...
Sometimes my grandmother would allow me to go out to sit down with my grandfather, who was not religious ... We sit down with some of the control trains .... One day my grandfather was wounded after the stroke, which we went to the usual to the church .... In fact, it was a very sensitive period in my life ...
I began to feel in that period the tremendous desire to go to church and actually started going by myself ..
When I was sixteen started going to another church was a small building and it was supervised by the father of my friend ... and the audience had the words for me and my friend and his father and a group of my colleagues in the study .... This situation lasted only a few months before being shut down that church .. After graduating from high school and I joined the university I remembered my commitment to religious and became active in the religious sphere .... Afterwards, it was Tbrigadi .... And as a university student ... Shortly become a better member of the Church which made many people admire me ... I am also happy I was because I think I was on my way to "salvation" ...
I'd go to church every time they open the doors .... As well as studying the Bible for days and weeks at a time ...
I brought many lectures were held by the clergy .... At the age of twenty-one members of the Church is now ... and then he started preaching .... And became known very quickly ..
In fact, I was a fanatical and I am sure he did not have one can attain salvation unless a member of our church!!
And also be condemned to everyone did not know the Lord I knew that the road to ...
I believe that you and the Lord Jesus Christ is one person ... In fact, in the church I learned that the Trinity is not true, but I the same time I thought that Jesus and the Father and the Holy Spirit one person!!
I tried to understand how this relationship is correct, but never really could not come to a complete say about this doctrine!!
I am impressed ambiguity indecent for women as well as the good behavior of men ..
I was among those who believe doctrine, which says that women should cover her body! And not the woman that fills me Balmikiaj says I'm an ambassador of Christ !....
I was at this time has come to believe that what I'm into right now is my path to salvation ... And also when you get into an argument with one of the people from other churches was the debate ends acquiescence completely .... And I know that because of the wide Bible
You Save hundreds of texts from the Bible .... This is what the advantage over others ...
In spite of all that confidence that I had been looking molecule me ... But for what ..?? For something bigger than it has reached!
I pray constantly for the Lord to guide me to the true religion ... And forgive me if I am wrong ...
For the moment, I had no direct contact with Muslims and I did not know anything about Islam .... All that I knew is what is called Ba "Nation of Islam," a group of blacks they have founded their own, a racist and does not accept non-black ... But they called the "Nation of Islam" and this is something that made me think that this is Islam ...
The founder of this religion called "Elijah Muhammad," which started this religion and that his most sublime as well, "Black Muslims" .... in fact been an eloquent orator who drew my attention to the group named Louis Farrakhan has attracted me a way that words and this was in the seventies of this century .. .
After graduating from college, I had reached an advanced stage of work in the field of religion .... At that time appeared to follow
"Elijah Muhammad"
Appear clearly ... Then they started trying to support them, especially progress blacks than they are of poor Alamaalmp and the situation in general ...
Started to attend lectures to learn the nature of religion, specifically ...
But I did not accept the idea that the Lord is a black man (as is believed the owners of the Nation of Islam)
I did not like their way of using the Bible to support their ideas .... I know this book well ... Therefore, it was excited by this religion (and I was at this time I think it is Islam!)
Six years later moved to live in Texas City ... And quickly joined to become a member of two churches there and was working in one of those churches, a young man without experience, while the
My experience in Christianity had reached a significant and above the usual as well ...
In the other church that you are a member, there was a priest of an old and yet had no knowledge that I was possessed by the Bible, therefore, preferred to resolve them so the problems do not get between me and him ...
Then moved to work in another church .... In another city and was based on those of the Church as a seasoned and expert and has knowledge of the rich ... And has an amazing way to education .... Although he had the ideas do not agree upon, but he was ... In the end someone who has the ability to make people ...
At this point, discovered things I did not teach the church and made me think what I was there the religion
Hello to the world the true church:
Quickly discovered that in the church a lot of jealousy is very common in the peace church ... And also many things have changed the ideas that I used them .... For example, women wearing the clothes I've considered shameful ... Everyone is interested in form in order to draw attention ... No more ... of the opposite sex!!
Now discovered how the money plays a great game in the churches
I am told that the church if they were not possess the specified number of members there is no need to waste your time with because you will not find the financial benefits is appropriate for that .... Then I told them I am not here for the money ... I am willing to do so without any return ... And even if there is only one member ...!!
Here I began to think that these was hoping including wisdom how they were working only for the money!!
I have discovered that money and power and benefit was most important to have people from the definition of the truth ...
Here these professors started asking some questions, but this time in a public lecture at a time .... I ask them how to be Jesus is Lord ??.... And also at the same time the Holy Spirit and the Father and the Son, Wu ... Etc. ... But do not answer!!
Many of these priests and preachers who tell me they too do not know how to interpret it, but at the same time believe they are required by faith!!
The discovery of the large volume of cases of adultery and prostitution in the center, as well as canonical the spread of drugs and trade among themselves and also discover the many gay priests led me to change my way of thinking and look for something else, but what?
In those days I was able to get a new job in Saudi Arabia ...
A new beginning:
It did not take long until you notice the different style of life to Muslims .....
Were different from a "Elijah Muhammad" racists who do not accept blacks, but ...
Islam located in Saudi Arabia, of all classes of all races ... ...
Then I have generated a strong desire to learn about this unique religion ...
I was surprised to the life of the Prophet peace be upon him and you want to know more ..
A group of books from one of the Brotherhood, who was active in Da'opa to Islam .... You get all the books that you Consult your .... then I read all Atoni the Koran and you read it several times over several months ... ... I asked too many questions and I always find a satisfactory answer ... which has increased in my admiration is not the insistence person to answer ... But he did not know that he was simply told me he did not know that he would ask me about her and tell me later!!
It was always the next day to bring me to answer .... And also than the existing "in those people is the last word in self-esteem!!
I was perplexed when I see women, who are Mahchmat of the face to feet!
I can not find peace or religious rivalry between people associate to work for religion, as was happening in America in the middle canon there .... All this was great, but there was something inconvenient to me is how to leave the debt Ncit it?? How to Leave the Bible?? I believe that he was doing is something of health despite the large number of distortions and revisions that got him .... When it was giving me a video in which a debate called "Is the Bible the word of God" is between Sheikh Ahmed Deedat and Jimmy Swagrt ... and then promptly announced an Islamic !!!!!! To see these exciting debate or heard you can download from the following link:
http://www.islam.org/audio/ra622_4.ram
Then I was taken to the office of Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Baz to announce the certificate and accepted Islam ... It was giving me advice about what will play him in the future .... it is in fact a new birth for me long after dark ..... I was thinking what my colleagues will say in the church when they know the news of my conversion to Islam??
Not a long time to know .... After that I returned to the United States of America for leave taken criticism from every point of hit me as I am of the "lack of faith," they say!!
Isfinu and took all possible descriptions ... Such as the traitor and morally degenerate ... As well as the heads of the church was doing ... But I was not what they used to Aabye Bcolon for I am now pleased with joy and blessed by the grace of the Islam ...
Now I want to dedicate my life to the service of Islam and Christianity ... I was in But the difference that Islam does not have a monopoly on religious education, but to learn all the demands of ......
Was Dedicative Saheeh Muslim by Koran teacher .... Then I discovered my need to learn the biography of the Prophet peace be upon him ... And his speeches and his work in his life ...... I took to read the speeches available in English as much as possible ...
Also realized that my experience Christianity very useful to me in dealing with the Christians and Mhajajthm ...
My life has changed completely ... The most important thing I learned that this life is but a preparatory committee for the life of the Hereafter ...
And also what I have learned so that we Njazy Balnyiat .... No if you intend to operate pursuant to a valid and failed to do for the circumstance ... The penalty of this work be for you ....
This is quite different from Christianity ....
الان من اهم اهدافي هو تعلم اللغلة العربية وتعلم المزيد عن الاسلام .... I am now in the field of advocacy for non-Muslims and non-Arabic-speaking ..... And I want to reveal to the world of contradictions and errors and fabrications contained in the book that he believes in, millions around the world (he refers to the Bible to Christians)
And also there is a positive side, which I learned from Christian that no one can Ihajajni because I know most of the tricks that missionaries try to use to deceive Christians and other inexperienced ....
I ask God to guide us all to the Straight Path "
Pray to Allah reward you and this talk is not issued, in fact only an honest man knew God believed in him ... And then old faith in his heart ... Until he became its aim is to guide all people!!!
This man is subject to the following verse: "For most people find their enmity to the believers and the Jews who have been involved and find the nearest in affection to those who believe, who say that the Christians are priests and monks and they are not proud *
If you heard what was revealed to the Prophet see their eyes overflowing with tears, which knew of the right to say: Our Lord is safe with witnesses Vaketbna *
What we do not believe in God what comes from the right and aspire to admit us to our Lord with righteous folk, "Surat Al-Maida State 82-84
The original subject بالانجليزي
http://thetruereligion.org/priests.htm # abdullah
10-09-2009, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2009 06:06 AM by vonason.)
Prophet Muhammad – peace be upon him – has guided his people to keep a good company with their wives by word and deed, and there are many traditions in this regard of our Prophet Muhammad – peace be upon him – and here are some of them:

1- Al Bukhari & Muslim narrated that Abu Huraira – may Allah be pleased with him – reported that Prophet Muhammad – peace be upon him – said: "Treat women kindly, they were created from a rib, and the most crooked part of the rib is the highest part thereof; so, if you tried to rectify the rib it will be broken and if you left the rib as it is, it will remain crooked, and women are like this; therefore treat them kindly".
There is another narration to the same tradition by Muslim stated: "If you tried to rectify her she will be injured, and injuring her means divorcing her". The Prophet – peace be upon him – directed men not only to treat woman kindly, but also demonstrated their truth to convince men in accepting his precious advise, because if the men realized that women are crooked by nature, then they should be patient with women knowing that they cannot be straightforward always, and knowing that they are acting by their very nature; therefore, insisting on the straightforwardness of woman to the ideal level was a point of surprise for the poets, and some of them said:
The Woman is like a crooked rib which cannot be rectified; thus, trying otherwise will break such rib.
Another poet said:
The one who tries to use things beyond their nature is like the one who wants a torch in the water.
2- Prophet Muhammad – peace be upon him – repeated this commandment in several occasions. In the last pilgrimage (Hijjat Al Wadda), our Prophet – peace be upon him – devoted an essential part of his great sermon to this commandment and said: "Treat woman kindly, they are captives in your houses, you have no way except to treat them kindly unless they commit a clear-cut abomination, in which case, desert them in the bed, if not feasible, strike them gently but do not cause them any harm, thereafter, if they obeyed you do not wrong them. You have a right on your wives and your wives have a right on you; your right on them is that they should keep your honor and do not allow any person to enter your houses if you do not like them to enter, and their right on you is to treat them kindly and provide them with clothing and food". Narrated by Muslim.
The Prophet – peace be upon him reiterated his commandment for woman because he knows well their nature. This nature cannot be tolerated by some of the men who do not have control on themselves when they got angry; thus, their intolerance on the crookedness of the women leads them to divorce them; consequently, they lose their wives and scatter their families.
Therefore, the Prophet – peace be upon him – guided the Muslim husbands in another tradition to the right way of dealing with their families by saying:
3- "The faithful husband should not hate his faithful wife, because if he hates certain manner in her character, then he should not forget the other good manners in her character". Narrated by Muslim.
4- The Prophet – peace be upon him – said also: "Those who are the best believers are those who have the best manners and the most kind to their families". Narrated by Al Tirmithi and others.
5- The Prophet – peace be upon him – said also: "The best of you is the best to his family and I am the best of you to his family".
6- The Prophet – peace be upon him – said also: "Anything not involving the extolment of Allah is vanity or negligence except four things: exercising shooting, training the horse, playing with his family and learning swimming". Narrated by Al Nasa'i.
There are plenty of traditions urging the Muslims to have good manners with their families and relatives
Muhammad – peace be upon him – Disciplines his Wives if Necessary

It is true that the Prophet – peace be upon him – was all the time treating his wives – mothers of the believers, may Allah be pleased with them – kindly and lovely but this was not the case all the times; because the Prophet – peace be upon him – was wise & prudent, and was taking the right action in the right circumstances; therefore, if the kind treatment was feasible and useful, then he will never hesitate to treat them kindly, but if discipline, prevention and desertion were more appropriate, then he will apply it. A poet said in this regard:
Patience and Forbearing will not be feasible or useful if there were no determination and strictness.
Women are by nature crooked, tending to their sentiments and need always to be educated, cultivated and disciplined; therefore, Allah The Almighty has assigned this responsibility to the men by saying: {Men are the ever upright (managers) (of the affairs) of women for what Allah has graced some of them over (some) others and for what they have expended of their riches. So righteous women are devout, preservers of the Unseen for. And the ones whom you fear their non-compliance, then admonish them and forsake them in their beds, (Literally: a madajic= reeclining) and strike them, (i.e. hit them lightly) yet in case they obey you, then do not seek inequitably any way against them; surely Allah has been Ever-Exalted, Ever-Great} An-Nisa': 34.
The Prophet – peace be upon him – has applied this manner with his family in order to teach Muslims the right way of education and discipline as he taught them to be kind and forbearing with their families.
When the wives of the Prophet – peace be upon him – asked him for spending on them more than the normal limits and wanted to enjoy more pleasures and delights in this transitory life beyond what the Prophet – peace be upon him – determined and elected to himself, he deserted them for one month until Allah The Almighty revealed this verse on him: {O you Prophet, say to your spouses, "In case you would (like) the present life (Literally: the lowly life, i.e., the life of this world) and its adornment, then come, and I will allow you (the necessary) enjoyment and will release you a becoming release ¯ And in case you would (like) Allah and His Messenger and the Last Home, then surely Allah has prepared for the fair-doers among you a magnificent reward} (Al-Ahzab: 28-29); therefore, the Prophet – peace be upon him – gave them the choice either to stay with him with the minimum necessary to support live or to separate; so, they elected to obey Allah the Almighty and his Prophet – peace be upon him – as mentioned before in the narration of Anas, Um Sallama and Abdullah Bin Abbas in Al Bukhari & Muslim.
The Prophet – peace be upon him – was like this if the matter required determination in treating his wives, such as in case of committing any religious mistake which cannot be disregarded, in which case, the Prophet – peace be upon him – denounce such mistakes without taking any regard to anything except the pleasure of Allah The Almighty; therefore, he was using several methods such as preaching, direction, frightening and anger according to the circumstances of each case.
All of this proves the sublime morals, manners and wisdom of the Prophet – peace upon him – as he was taking the right action in the right circumstances.
10-11-2009, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2009 10:17 PM by vonason.)
Muhammed – A Brief Description

You may be a Christian Protestant, Catholic, Jew, an atheist or an agnostic; or you may belong to any of many different religious denominations existing in today's world. You might even be a communist or believe in man's democracy as the rule on earth.
Whoever you are and whatever ideological or political beliefs, social habits you may hold, there is no doubt -

You Must Know This MAN - MUHAMMAD (peace be upon him).

He was by far the most remarkable man that ever set foot on this earth. He preached a religion, founded a state, built a nation, laid down a moral code, initiated numerous social and political reforms, established a powerful and dynamic society to practice and represent his teachings and completely revolutionized the worlds of human thought and behavior for all times to come.

"HIS NAME IS MUHAMMAD" (peace be upon him)

He was born in Arabia in the year 570 C.E. (Common Era), started his mission of preaching the religion of Truth, Islam (submission to One God at the age of forty and departed from this world at the age of sixty-three.

During this short period of 23 years of his prophethood, he changed the complete Arabian Peninsula from paganism and idolatry to worship of One God, from tribal quarrels and wars to national solidarity and cohesion, from drunkenness and debauchery to sobriety and piety, from lawlessness and anarchy to disciplined living, from utter bankruptcy to the highest standards of moral excellence. Human history has never known such a complete transformation of a people or a place before or since - and IMAGINE all these unbelievable wonders in JUST OVER TWO DECADES.

The world has had its share of great personalities. But these were one sided figures who distinguished themselves in but one or two field, such as religious thought or military leadership. The lives and teachings of these great personalities of the world are shrouded in the mist of time. There is so much speculation about the time and place their birth, the mode and style of their life, the nature and detail of their teachings and the degree and measure of their success or failure that is impossible for humanity to reconstruct accurately the lives and teachings of these men.

Not so this man. Muhammad (peace be upon him) accomplished so much in such diverse fields of human thought and behavior in the fullest blaze of human history. Every detail of his private life and public utterances has been accurately documented and faithfully preserved to our day. The authenticity of the records so preserved are vouched for not only by the faithful followers but even by his prejudiced critics.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a religious teacher, a social reformer, a moral guide, an administrative colossus, a faithful friend, a wonderful companion, a devoted husband, a loving father - all in one. No other man in history ever excelled or equaled him in any of these different aspects of life - but it was only for the selfless personality of Muhammad (peace be upon him) to achieve such incredible perfection.
Muhammad (peace be upon him) was nothing more or less than a human being. But he was a man with a noble mission, which was to unite humanity on the worship of ONE and ONLY ONE GOD and to teach them the way to honest and upright living based on the commands of God. He always described himself as, 'A Servant and Messenger of God' and so indeed every action of his proclaimed to be.

Today after a lapse of fourteen centuries, the life and teachings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) have survived without the slightest loss, alteration or interpolation. They offer the same undying hope for treating mankind's many ills, which they did when he was alive. This is not a claim of Mohammed's (peace be upon him) followers, but the inescapable conclusion forced upon by a critical and unbiased history.

The least YOU can do as a thinking and concerned human being is to stop for a moment and ask your self: Could these statements sounding so extraordinary and revolutionary really be true? And supposing they really are true and you did not know this man MUHAMMAD (peace be upon him) or hear about him, isn't it time you responded to this tremendous challenge and put in some effort to know him?

It will cost you nothing, but it may prove to be the beginning of a completely new era in your life. By Eng. Husain Pasha.

We invite you to make a discovery of this wonderful man, MUHAMMAD (peace be upon him), the like of whom never walked on the face of this earth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Satanic Verses Controversy and Under Age marriage of Prophet Muhammed pa87 7 1,060 10-14-2014 10:39 AM
Last Post: KAYSER
  Status of Muhammed sean1960 120 6,288 01-05-2014 10:26 AM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  Was Muhammed wrong? Fossilgirl 105 5,879 07-26-2013 05:42 PM
Last Post: Azrael17
  ethics of the messenger Muhammed !!! lover-of-Jesus 3 650 11-03-2010 06:20 PM
Last Post: iholdit
  what did the western thinkers say about Muhammed? vonason 1 517 12-19-2009 10:27 PM
Last Post: Zagreus

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)