Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[censored] of Babylon
04-15-2017, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2017 08:30 AM by Trump-it.)
[censored] of Babylon
THE [censored] OF BABYLON
Over the centuries countless people and books have misidentified the harlot of Revelation 17. She's been linked to Rome, Catholicism, an apostate Church, the EU, the United States, the UN, and a One World religion and Government.

In Revelation 17 John is taken by the Spirit into the wilderness, which is better translated, "the desert," to be shown the judgment of the great [censored] (Islam). Rome doesn't reside in the desert but Mecca and Medina do. Islam has been called, "the desert religion." The birthplace of Babylon the Great and the [censored] of Babylon is in the desert of Arabia a place called Mecca, another city of seven hills, and Medina, called the Glory of Kedar in the OT.
Makes you wonder why the experts point the finger toward Rome doesn't it?

Revelation 17:9-10 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The word 'sitteth' means "to occupy," the harlot represents Islam and terrorism and indicates that Islam is the dominant religion that 'OCCUPIES' this 10/7 alliance or empire which is an Islamic Caliphate of sorts whose headquarters are operated in the Dome of the Rock.

Babylon must “sit on” or occupy seven mountains, and I believe those mountains are the seven mountains that surround Jerusalem. NOT ROME. The Dome of the Rock complex stands on Mount Moriah which is at the geographical center of Jerusalem's seven mountains. (NOTE: Jerusalem is "that great city" of Revelation 17. Mecca is "this and that Great City Babylon"...of Revelation 18:10, 16, 18, 19.)

“As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore,” the psalmist writes. (Psalm 125:2)

These mountains are Mount Zion (southwest, 2558 ft.), Mount Gareb (west, 2518 ft.), Mount Scopus (north, 2724 ft.) Mount of Olives (east, 2641 ft.) Mount of Offense (southeast, 2411 ft.) Mount of Evil Counsel (south, 2548 ft.) and at the center, Mount Moriah (the temple mount, 2556 ft.)

Some translations use the word HILL, but the more accurate translation is mountain. Rome does not sit on seven mountains! In fact the supposed '7 hills of Rome' are described as 'little nubs' and just a few hundred feet high and barely noticeable from a short distance.

The difference between a mountain and a hill is that a mountain is characterized by a summit and hill is not. A mountain is also designated as being larger than a hill.

There are 7 hills on the east side of the Tiber river. Vatican hill is on the West side of the Tiber....THAT MAKES 8! Vatican Hill is located across the Tiber river from the traditional seven hills of Rome. It is the location of St. Peter's Basilica.

The harlot is also used interchangeably with a city.
And "the kings of the earth," are not a reference to ALL the kings of the earth but the ten mentioned in Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings...

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Islam will turn East Jerusalem to become a harlot. The Dome area is a large Islamic complex of religious buildings that "sits upon" Solomon's and Herod's Temple. This piece of ground happens to be God's only claimed piece of real estate on the planet. The abomination occurs and in God's, "holy place," today called, "The Dome of the Rock." This is where the anti-Christ authenticates himself and Islam as the religion of the beast. East Jerusalem will become the anti-Christ headquarters.

One goal of Islam is to occupy East Jerusalem and make it the capital headquarters of their worldwide Islamic caliphate. The [censored] is symbolic of a religion, a city, and its offspring of jihadist sects. Islam has given birth to all jihadist, but the Shia sect has produced more terrorist by far than it's larger Sunni sect, and they are constantly at war and terrorize one another. I think the next wave of worldwide Islamic attacks will also authenticate the beginning of tribulation. The "mystery" about Babylon is soon to be revealed.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The words "sit upon" means to occupy or have a fixed abode. This means that the woman, i.e. Babylon the Great, AKA the large false religion of ISLAM, occupies the coming 10/7 alliance of kings and nations of the beast. In other words it's the dominant religion of the coming 10/7 Islamic alliance they call a caliphate. These 10/7 kings are NOT symbolic of a progression of world empires.

Interpreters tell us that the heads of this 'beast' is a progression of world empires beginning with Egypt or Assyria, culminating into one final beast empire. It would be impossible for the Islamic harlot to occupy all the kingdoms of the world beginning with Egypt or Assyria. These kings are all on the earth at the same time. This picture of a harlot sitting upon a 10 horned 7 headed beast is a complete end-time entity and the religion that occupies this beast is Islam, and its jihadist sects fill her cup full of the abominations of the earth.

In Rev. 17:16-18 we read that the beast hates the harlot, makes her desolate and naked, eats her flesh and burns her with fire… "For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose… until the words of God are fulfilled."

This could mean that the anti-Christ kingdom, will hate the harlot which I think is Iran, and the man of sin will destroy/burn Iran since they always fight and hate one another anyway. This may indicate a nuclear weapon is used.

Babylon the Great is Islam, and the harlot represents all of her jihadist sects. Iran is the greatest sponsor of terrorism in the world. Ahmadinejad bragged that he has 30,000-40,000 suicide bombers in the U.S. Now we are dealing with ISIS.

Babylon the Great is Islam and the Sunni and Shia sect is symbolized by the two horned beast of Revelation 13.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: [censored] of Babylon
It took some time to reveal your true colors - first make a few posts to make it appear you're here to discuss religion... then you turn out to be just another Islam basher.

It always gives people a good laugh though - "my religion is better than yours" Wink

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
04-15-2017, 01:53 PM
Can you do Christian eschatology and not bash someone?

There are negatively-portrayed entities there. Someone or other is going to get upset the moment you try and identify who they are.

"To yield and give way to our passions is the lowest slavery, even as to rule over them is the only liberty." -Justin Martyr
04-15-2017, 05:50 PM
(04-15-2017 08:28 AM)Trump-it Wrote:  THE [censored] OF BABYLON
Over the centuries countless people and books have misidentified the harlot of Revelation 17. She's been linked to Rome, Catholicism, an apostate Church, the EU, the United States, the UN, and a One World religion and Government.

In Revelation 17 John is taken by the Spirit into the wilderness, which is better translated, "the desert," to be shown the judgment of the great [censored] (Islam). Rome doesn't reside in the desert but Mecca and Medina do. Islam has been called, "the desert religion." The birthplace of Babylon the Great and the [censored] of Babylon is in the desert of Arabia a place called Mecca, another city of seven hills, and Medina, called the Glory of Kedar in the OT.
Makes you wonder why the experts point the finger toward Rome doesn't it?

Revelation 17:9-10 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The word 'sitteth' means "to occupy," the harlot represents Islam and terrorism and indicates that Islam is the dominant religion that 'OCCUPIES' this 10/7 alliance or empire which is an Islamic Caliphate of sorts whose headquarters are operated in the Dome of the Rock.

Babylon must “sit on” or occupy seven mountains, and I believe those mountains are the seven mountains that surround Jerusalem. NOT ROME. The Dome of the Rock complex stands on Mount Moriah which is at the geographical center of Jerusalem's seven mountains. (NOTE: Jerusalem is "that great city" of Revelation 17. Mecca is "this and that Great City Babylon"...of Revelation 18:10, 16, 18, 19.)

“As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore,” the psalmist writes. (Psalm 125:2)

These mountains are Mount Zion (southwest, 2558 ft.), Mount Gareb (west, 2518 ft.), Mount Scopus (north, 2724 ft.) Mount of Olives (east, 2641 ft.) Mount of Offense (southeast, 2411 ft.) Mount of Evil Counsel (south, 2548 ft.) and at the center, Mount Moriah (the temple mount, 2556 ft.)

Some translations use the word HILL, but the more accurate translation is mountain. Rome does not sit on seven mountains! In fact the supposed '7 hills of Rome' are described as 'little nubs' and just a few hundred feet high and barely noticeable from a short distance.

The difference between a mountain and a hill is that a mountain is characterized by a summit and hill is not. A mountain is also designated as being larger than a hill.

There are 7 hills on the east side of the Tiber river. Vatican hill is on the West side of the Tiber....THAT MAKES 8! Vatican Hill is located across the Tiber river from the traditional seven hills of Rome. It is the location of St. Peter's Basilica.

The harlot is also used interchangeably with a city.
And "the kings of the earth," are not a reference to ALL the kings of the earth but the ten mentioned in Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings...

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Islam will turn East Jerusalem to become a harlot. The Dome area is a large Islamic complex of religious buildings that "sits upon" Solomon's and Herod's Temple. This piece of ground happens to be God's only claimed piece of real estate on the planet. The abomination occurs and in God's, "holy place," today called, "The Dome of the Rock." This is where the anti-Christ authenticates himself and Islam as the religion of the beast. East Jerusalem will become the anti-Christ headquarters.

One goal of Islam is to occupy East Jerusalem and make it the capital headquarters of their worldwide Islamic caliphate. The [censored] is symbolic of a religion, a city, and its offspring of jihadist sects. Islam has given birth to all jihadist, but the Shia sect has produced more terrorist by far than it's larger Sunni sect, and they are constantly at war and terrorize one another. I think the next wave of worldwide Islamic attacks will also authenticate the beginning of tribulation. The "mystery" about Babylon is soon to be revealed.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The words "sit upon" means to occupy or have a fixed abode. This means that the woman, i.e. Babylon the Great, AKA the large false religion of ISLAM, occupies the coming 10/7 alliance of kings and nations of the beast. In other words it's the dominant religion of the coming 10/7 Islamic alliance they call a caliphate. These 10/7 kings are NOT symbolic of a progression of world empires.

Interpreters tell us that the heads of this 'beast' is a progression of world empires beginning with Egypt or Assyria, culminating into one final beast empire. It would be impossible for the Islamic harlot to occupy all the kingdoms of the world beginning with Egypt or Assyria. These kings are all on the earth at the same time. This picture of a harlot sitting upon a 10 horned 7 headed beast is a complete end-time entity and the religion that occupies this beast is Islam, and its jihadist sects fill her cup full of the abominations of the earth.

In Rev. 17:16-18 we read that the beast hates the harlot, makes her desolate and naked, eats her flesh and burns her with fire… "For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose… until the words of God are fulfilled."

This could mean that the anti-Christ kingdom, will hate the harlot which I think is Iran, and the man of sin will destroy/burn Iran since they always fight and hate one another anyway. This may indicate a nuclear weapon is used.

Babylon the Great is Islam, and the harlot represents all of her jihadist sects. Iran is the greatest sponsor of terrorism in the world. Ahmadinejad bragged that he has 30,000-40,000 suicide bombers in the U.S. Now we are dealing with ISIS.

Babylon the Great is Islam and the Sunni and Shia sect is symbolized by the two horned beast of Revelation 13.

Jerusalem = The [censored].

Rome = Babylon.
04-15-2017, 06:21 PM
Revelation was an attempt to keep the idea of an imminent end of days alive when hope was fading. It grabbed every eschatological reference available, real or adaptable, and wove a dramatic imagine-capturing story around them. Recent historical events, wrapped in exotic metaphorical language, were incorporated. These were presented as prophecies, a technique also used in the Night Vision of Daniel and in the Olivet Discourses in the Synoptic Gospels. As in those works, the intention was to lend credibility to actual prophecies about the end of days being just around the corner.

Unfortunately, those prophecies did not get fulfilled. Rather than admit that Revelation was a failure, it became a popular game to try to fit new interpretations to support one's personal prejudices. The truth is that any interpretation that would go over the heads of 1st century Christians familiar with scriptures and recent history is wrong.

And here I sit so patiently waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice
Dylan
04-15-2017, 07:28 PM
Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:it became a popular game to try to fit new interpretations to support one's personal prejudices

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. But the least prejudiced firm eschatologist will still always make someone scowl, because no matter what, someone will feel offended.

"To yield and give way to our passions is the lowest slavery, even as to rule over them is the only liberty." -Justin Martyr
04-15-2017, 09:52 PM
(04-15-2017 10:44 AM)Herminator Wrote:  It took some time to reveal your true colors - first make a few posts to make it appear you're here to discuss religion... then you turn out to be just another Islam basher.

It always gives people a good laugh though - "my religion is better than yours" Wink
Here's a good laugh for you. I'm not bashing Islam, the bible reveals it as the religion of the beast and I can't help that. My religion is right about the religion of Islam. Suicide bombers....

Revelation 9:16-17 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
04-15-2017, 09:57 PM
Thats the biggest stretch ive ever seen.

~~~

when we enter a discussion on matters of discordance, we should search for truth not victory, In this manner we always win, there are no losers.
04-15-2017, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2017 10:08 PM by Trump-it.)
(04-15-2017 01:53 PM)shiverleaf15 Wrote:  Can you do Christian eschatology and not bash someone?

There are negatively-portrayed entities there. Someone or other is going to get upset the moment you try and identify who they are.
The church actually bashes itself on this issue. They attribute many of the end-time evils to themselves saying the church will produce the anti-Christ and false prophet. In my studies, I see Islam and NOT the church.
What do you mean, "Someone or other is going to get upset the moment you try and identify who they are." Isn't that one of the points of studying this?
Quote:Jerusalem = The [censored].

[quote] Rome = Babylon.

I should have mentioned that the harlot is used interchangeably with a city. That city is East Jerusalem. Islam turns the only piece of ground God claimed as His own on the planet...Mount Moriah, The Dome of the Rock, "the Temple Mount" which is at the geographical center of Jerusalem's seven mountains, INTO a harlot! Babylon is Babylon. It is not Rome, Europe, the US or anything else. Rome IS NOT anti-Christ and not the city of seven mountains.
(04-15-2017 09:57 PM)PeterPants Wrote:  Thats the biggest stretch ive ever seen.

I know. It's just way to simple to be true.
04-15-2017, 11:13 PM
(04-15-2017 09:52 PM)Trump-it Wrote:  
(04-15-2017 10:44 AM)Herminator Wrote:  It took some time to reveal your true colors - first make a few posts to make it appear you're here to discuss religion... then you turn out to be just another Islam basher.

Here's a good laugh for you. I'm not bashing Islam, the bible reveals it as the religion of the beast and I can't help that. My religion is right about the religion of Islam. Suicide bombers....

Revelation 9:16-17 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

Isn't this just a plain stupidity!!

Click Here to know more about Islam

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The word "Bible" is from the word "Babel" (Babylon) ! Samuel 4 1,731 10-15-2012 11:47 PM
Last Post: Hamza Abdulhakim

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)