Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Bad Things Happen. I mean the REAL reason
06-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Why Bad Things Happen. I mean the REAL reason
There is a video online that really answers this question well. Finally, a logical scriptural explanation of why bad things are happening to all followers of religion (Jew, Christian and Muslims) on earth. This video is surprisingly enlightening.
video
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2010, 09:27 PM
RE: Why Bad Things Happen. I mean the REAL reason
Allah does what ever he pleases because hes the almighty
04-20-2010, 09:28 PM
(04-20-2010 09:27 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  Allah does what ever he pleases because hes the almighty

Wow! Are you sure you're not Albert Einstein you genius?

We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake
04-20-2010, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2010 09:42 PM by TheJackel.)
(04-20-2010 09:28 PM)Secular Hobbit Wrote:  
(04-20-2010 09:27 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  Allah does what ever he pleases because hes the almighty

Wow! Are you sure you're not Albert Einstein you genius?

LOL, this is like saying that GOD is found in the roll of a pair of dice, because if you roll the dice, and then count both the numbers you roll and the number on the opposite side, they all add up to 14 every time..

GOD is in a pair of DICE! Really... And the number 14 can be found in the bible

Genesis 1:14
14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Man this must make the bible a FACT. GOD why didn't I think of this before!

/sarcasm

Funny we are surrounded not by just math, but by the energy we are also comprised of! Wink
04-21-2010, 07:24 PM

Roger the Dodger can do a backflip on Wednesdays

The amazing thing is this: my statement is actually more valid than yours.Praise

We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake
04-22-2010, 02:48 PM
(06-08-2009 07:43 PM)submitmj Wrote:  There is a video online that really answers this question well. Finally, a logical scriptural explanation of why bad things are happening to all followers of religion (Jew, Christian and Muslims) on earth. This video is surprisingly enlightening.
video
Allah (S.W.T) has said that their are two angels on your shoulders and if anything was to happened to you it is under allah's will. Also that it was suppose to happen. "The pen has been lifted and the books have been closed".

Next time please don't miss guide people get your facts straight

Inshallah
04-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Why bad things happens to us. REAL REASON
Yes, Allah created the good, and the bad. Whatever bad happens to us is due to our sins. We sin and Allah pardons much of what we do; however, when something bad happens to us it is our fault, and we are to blame. Bad things that happen to a person are a chance for that person to reflect, and ask: ”Why is this happening to me?” A chance for a person to return from his sin, and obey, and worship Allah.

Do bad things happen to the good people?

Yes, they do. But they appear bad to the believers cause they are things people don't like. Who likes breaking a leg? However, when a bad thing happens to a believer this believer is patient. He praises Allah in all circumstances. He knows Allah does not decree something unless it is for his own good.
04-22-2010, 10:32 PM
Existence is Chaos and ordered Chaos.. It's morality is Neutral.. Bad things happen because they can happen.. You can go into a theological debate or even a philosophical debate and it will not make any difference.. Eventually our star will destroy this planet when it dies, so it's meaningless to ask why bad things happen when its obvious as to why bad things happen..

To put this into perspective, our entire Galaxy could simply just vanish and it would literally be an insignificant event.. It would be like an atom going missing from our own Galaxy, and that would be an understatement in an unimaginable magnitude.
04-23-2010, 09:20 PM
And in stark contrast to that analogy yet similarly, picture the death of your brother or your wife. Consider the unimaginable pain, but then "zoom out" from the planet Earth until our galaxy is lost amongst a billion others and then picture how significant that death is. Bad things happen because our brains interpret them as bad things, that's all. The Andromeda galaxy is heading straight towards ours and all it is, is an event within the container of our Universe.

04-23-2010, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2010 10:18 PM by TheJackel.)
(04-23-2010 09:20 PM)Secular Hobbit Wrote:  And in stark contrast to that analogy yet similarly, picture the death of your brother or your wife. Consider the unimaginable pain, but then "zoom out" from the planet Earth until our galaxy is lost amongst a billion others and then picture how significant that death is. Bad things happen because our brains interpret them as bad things, that's all. The Andromeda galaxy is heading straight towards ours and all it is, is an event within the container of our Universe.

I like your analogy better than I like mine Smile It would be awesome thought to live at the moment in which our Galaxy collides with Andromeda.. They say if we manage to remain on the out arms of the collision that we could survive the collision should the human race manage to survive and colonize our galaxy. Some estimates state would com partially colonize in 50 million years time provided we keep progressing or don't find ourselves colliding with a moon sized piece of Iron Wink.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)