Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Create to Destroy ?
05-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Why Create to Destroy ?
I believe that for me GOD is what I believe to be a higher consciousness, just as "we" are the consciousness of lesser beings (our neurons ), and I believe there could be millions of beings with higher consciousness all over the universe, technically there could be millions of GODS. People get caught up in the word GOD, because it is associated with religion, and religious beliefs. But it is a word invented by ancient Sumerians to describe beings that came down from the sky and "created" them. The word GOD, is juts that a word used by thousands of mythologies to describe a higher consciousness and/or power.

Any human being that believes there is no other lifeforms out there in the universe is sadly delusional. Any human being that is also so arrogant to say that Human beings are the most intelligent beings in the universe is also sadly delusional. There could be millions of planets with trillions of different life forms in different stages of advancement. There could be intelligent/conscious beings that have been evolving for millions upon millions of years, while Homo Sapiens ( modern humans ) are not even 300,000 years old yet. And there are more then likely conscious beings who have just begun there evolutionary advancement.

Considering this scenario, it is very likely that "some type" of being visited our planet in our distant past, and if it had intelligence and consciousness and was millions of years ahead of us on the evolutionary timescale. Think about this, modern humans can only use about 10% of our brains capacity/power at this current junction within our evolutionary time frame, maybe there are conscious beings who can use 100 % of there "brains" capacity, and they can do things that would seem to use to be impossible.

Maybe they could enter long hibernations like bears for example by using there full brains potential, maybe they could read the minds of others, who knows exactly what is possible for a being that can use 100% of it's intellectual power, Not many on earth know, I do not know if there is even one single human being on the planet that can use 100% of there brains capacity and/or power.

All of this leads me to believe that whatever GOD is, GOD has to at least follow the same rules that we do, and is a part of everything else just as we are. There by you could have beings of higher consciousness that have evolved into a society where LOVE is the prevailing bond that keeps that society together and surviving, just as you very well could have another consciousness that is EVIL and does things only for pure satisfaction and has no regard for other lifeforms.

The whole point is that a GOD who was really a GOD of LOVE, and who really LOVED human beings, and was ALL KNOWING, and etc. etc. according to most religious teachings ( bible/koran/etc. ) would never, never, never, create beings out of love, knowing that there whole existence would be filled with anguish, torment, and endless suffering. I mean how many of you have someone in your life that you really LOVE.

Would you put them on a planet where the only way they could survive is by killing or if they do not kill to eat they die, where you know they are eventually going to poison the very planet that they need to survive, where you know they are very likely to be killed by other humans, Where the very planet you put them on has a good chance of killing them ( earthquakes, tornadoes, lightning storms, etc. ), Where they will live with complete disregard to other life forms, and the environment, where they are at constant risk from billions of viruses, diseases, bacteria, insects, etc.

No you would not.

That is why I can not believe that we were created by any DIVINE being, at least not one who professed to LOVE.

I believe in GOD ( higher consciousness ), and this GOD could be all LOVE, but we were not created by this being, but that does not mean that we can not still LOVE others and be LOVED,and just as your neurons talk to you in your dreams, maybe you can to, maybe you can communicate with this higher consciousness, if you really try......Meditation is a wonderful things, everything is connected, interwoven, you are a part of everything, everything is a part of you.

There could be millions of GODs, being both GOOD and EVIL according to our view point of course - they come and teach us new technologies - good, they come and start experimenting on us - evil )

But If they are out there, they a part of everything just as we all are.

Just a thought,
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2010, 10:09 AM
RE: Why Create to Destroy ?
HAIL SATAN!!!
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2010, 07:24 AM
yep your a natas

????????????????
05-14-2010, 12:21 AM
your god is the consciousness of your neurons, and the trees's must be the consciousness of their molecules, and for the moon's the consciousness of its atom, and so on...!

then if your neurons die your god dies with. what an END for a GOD!

you are not making sense The God is greater than that.

you may want to read this:
http://www.religionforums.org/thread-2463-page-4.html
05-14-2010, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2010 01:34 AM by prdamico.)
(05-14-2010 12:21 AM)heart Wrote:  your god is the consciousness of your neurons, and the trees's must be the consciousness of their molecules, and for the moon's the consciousness of its atom, and so on...!

then if your neurons die your god dies with. what an END for a GOD!
you are not making sense The God is greater than that.
you may want to read this:
http://www.religionforums.org/thread-2463-page-4.html

First of all something has to exibit "awareness" to qualify for having a conscious, that pretty much rules out your trees, and the moon. I WAS PRETTY CLEAR ABOUT THAT....

Second of all, odds are that there are millions of conscious beings out in the universe. Some of these would be millions of years ahead of us and others would be millions of years behind us on the evolutionary time scale. Some could live millions of years, some could live only for moments. One that lived for millions of years, would in a sense be around forever as far as humans are concerned................

third of all, we as conscious humans can accomplish so much, while only using on average 10 % of our brains capacity/power/potential, what if a consciousness out there could use 100 % of it's total brain power/potential/capacity, might that beings be able to detect other conscious beings ? like ripples in a pond ?

fourth of all, what if ANY consciousness out there, became "aware" of "our" consciousness somehow ? and what if this conscious being came here along time ago, or even used esp to communicate with them, and if not one of these ways some other way they interacted with our ancient ancestors, and as the first creation myth goes, " we were created by beings from the sky, and we are the black headed people "

Ancient Sumeria 2500 + BC..........

The ancient Sumerians do write a lot about these beings, even that they were specifically created/genetically modified to work for these beings............mining minerals one of which is gold..............

After all most of the beginning of Genesis is a large part just re-tellings of ancient Sumerian mythologies, such as

the garden of E.DEN
the tree of life
heaven and earth being created and separated by a disc/firmament
the lord of the tree of life, Nigizzida, the serpent with the human head
the flood caused by the gods because of mankinds clammerings/overpopulations
One god warning one man to build a boat to escape the flood
about human sliving for very long life spans before the flood
about human beings living shorter life spans after the flood
about the gods causing child birth pains in human females
this man also gathering up animals and birds to put on this boat
this man also getting immortality for saving the seed of mankind and of the animals
the creation of mankind out of clay
the building of a great ziggurat ( tower ) to the gods
the gods separating humans and making them speak different languages
the telling of a day when the gods will again have all humans speak in one tongue.
the story of a shepherd god Dumuzid,( and by the way there was another dumuzid who was known as the the fisherman - both were ancient sumerian kings, one of them married the goddess inanna ) who dies and is resurected ( though for only 6 months out of the year ) and Dumuzid translates into " true/right" "child/son" in ancient Sumerian.......

shall I GO ON ????

ALL OF THESE were written down on cuneiform tablets well over 1,000 years earlier then any Hebrew/Jewish document, and it is also kind of funny that the father of Judiasm ABRAHAM was from UR of the Chaldeans, you all know where UR was don't you....SUMERIA ( well Babylon was in charge now, but Babylonian religion was Sumerian anyways,and so was there written language). where do you THINK Abraham got all those ideas for a religion from ???? funny how ancient Sumerian tales are all over the book of Genesis, don't you think ??

IS THAT THE GOD YOUR TALKING ABOUT ????

THE ONE FROM THE BIBLE, the OLD TESTAMENT - GENESIS ????

WELL HE IS SUMERIAN, .....................BY THE WAY...............................................................

.......AND THAT IS THE TRUTH..........

Just a thought.

reading is fundamental...

:-)
05-14-2010, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2010 03:27 AM by heart.)
If creatures of consiousness have gods, who is the god of my trees and my moon.

there are millions of conscious beings out in the universe!!

if there are many gods, are they all of the same power? if one of them can not defeat the other then they are all weak. weakness makes no god. if there is only one god morepowerfull than all of the others he will not then accept to be shared.

these gods you describe are in the universe (contained), who created the universe that contains them?! The God, The only one True God, this is The God I am talking about.
05-14-2010, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2010 09:54 AM by prdamico.)
(05-14-2010 03:23 AM)heart Wrote:  these gods you describe are in the universe (contained), who created the universe that contains them?! The God, The only one True God, this is The God I am talking about.

WOULD THIS BE THE SAME GOD OF GENESIS ?

IN THE OLD TESTAMENT ??

IF SO, HE WAS MADE UP BY ANCIENT SUMERIANS

5,000 YEARS AGO

HE DOES NOT EXIST, AND IF HE DOES HE IS AN ALIEN

NOT A GOD !!!!!

and the conscious beings were CREATED out of the matter that creates all of us.

LIFE IS CREATED AND DESTROYED, NOT MATTER,,,,,,,

( and NO ONE knows exactly what caused the universe to come into being, and to start expanding, HELL for all we know this is a natural process of expansion and collapse, that has been going on for eons.....I do believe at one point "something" had to of created "something" for everything to "exist now", but it was not the GOD of GENESIS, who did the creating...READ YOUR HISTORY.....)

and yes if there are millions of conscious beings all over the universe

THEN YES, they would fight, and get along , just like

all other CONSCIOUS beings,,,,

and you trees and moon, DO NOT NEED A GOD to survive

,ALL THEY NEED IS ALREADY AND WAS ALREADY HERE.........

THE " GOD " OF GENESIS..............THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT

is this who you are talking about ????

if not, then please explain what " GOD " you are talking about ??

05-14-2010, 10:48 AM
Let's not think of the GENESIS and how the God is pictured there as a start.

think of the universe. Who created it. What options do we have for getting an answer to this question. I can set what follows:

1. It happened coincidentally. (such big and organized, atom by atom and galaxy by galaxy!)
But before it is creation it was nothing, and nothingness makes nothing! so this is not true. ok?

2. Men Created it. (the can not make a living fly let away a universe).
3. Animals created it (?!!).
4. Plants created it (?!!).
5. Stars and Planets created it (?!!).
6. The Jinns created it (same to be said about men) and they are not in control of the world.
7. Spirits from the sky created it (from the created sky, contained in the creation, they are created they are part of the created universe).
8. all the above came together and created the universe. they are all parts of the universe which it self was nothing. they were nothing. and nothingness makes nothing.
that leaves one option to me: that there is someone else necessarilly created the univers, he is not part of it, he is not nothing, he had never been created by someone else, and he was never nothing. He is The God. The only one true God. The God that I am talking about.
05-14-2010, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2010 08:33 PM by prdamico.)
(05-14-2010 10:48 AM)heart Wrote:  Let's not think of the GENESIS and how the God is pictured there as a start.
He is The God. The only one true God. The God that I am talking about.

Okay how many time must I ASK YOU.

WHAT GOD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ??

the one from genesis, allah ? buddha ? another ??

One you made up ??

what GOD you are talking about makes all the difference.....

answer the question, if I do not know what you believe you GOD is, I can not reply to your opinion on GOD...and said supposed creation of said GOD....
05-15-2010, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2010 04:09 AM by heart.)
So far this question has been fulfiled in the other post.

The God who created the earth and the sky and everything in between, The God who created the the system of the day and the night, The God Created the Who system and every bit of the universe from literally nothing. since it was only him beyon any of people's imaginations or materialization. The God sent messengers to people to tell them about him and to command to worship only him. The God that when ponder the universe you would tell how perfect that God is.
The God who revealed The Quran and the Books of his messengers befor The Quran.

your say:
First of all something has to exibit "awareness" to qualify for having a conscious, that pretty much rules out your trees, and the moon. I WAS PRETTY CLEAR ABOUT THAT....

I belive all creatures worship The God, in a way we are not aware of. to who's order do you think submit a cow or sheep for example when they taken to slaughter making no resistance even if you could notice fear in their eyes? everything is eased for us on the level of earth and the Solar system. like it all works for us, humans, but under who's orders and will? The God.
Why create to destroy?

Everything was created for a purpose we may not be fully informed about.
Everything will come to destroy. The God controls this, there is a message in this.
The Only ever alive is only The God and.. nothing else.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)