Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Did Prophet Muhammad (p) Marry Young Aishah (r)?
11-13-2017, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 09:09 PM by Amememhab.)
RE: Why Did Prophet Muhammad (p) Marry Young Aishah (r)?
(11-13-2017 10:31 AM)Herminator Wrote:  That's one of these planes that can take us from some remote air strip to Dodge city Big Grin

Oops! I forgot it’s 1926 now! We’ll ditch them hosses in Dodge City and climb into the back seat of a couple biplanes at the local aerodrome and fly into Wichita like bandits in fine Las Vegas style. And it’ll take only three hours to get there, meaning we’ll be there Wednesday, if we overnight and fresh up in Dodge. But that loot stays buried, until we rob the National Bank of Commerce and put the Sunflower State’s sheriffs to shame! The Patient Jokers Gang strikes again! (BJ-35, BJ meaning “bank job.”)
~ Smile Big Grin

[Image: dqlsuh.jpg]
(11-13-2017 05:34 AM)The Truth Seeker Wrote:  PN-6:@Amemhab
Looks like you are hurt (I might be wrong in saying that).But didn't you agree in past that a doctor is helping you and you were in joke session...

No, Truth Seeker, I’m not hurt; rather my back and hip hurt. A great deal, to the point walking to the local store is a small ordeal. But I’m getting around. Unfortunately, in my Saleem Int’l edition of the Quran, Surah al-Furqan is Chapter 25, not Chapter 4. Taking your verse number 46 after the colon, we read:

“Then We hold it in hand for a brief grasp” (Quran 25:46).

Saleem provides a footnote which says, “i.e., when the sun is overhead at noon” (note 961). Must mean Herminator, I, and the rest of the Patient Jokers Gang are gonna rob National Bank at high noon, probably Thursday, as we’ll have to orient ourselves to Wichita after bumping down in our pilots’ Buschflugzeugen. Hope you’re having a swell day!
~ Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2017, 02:22 AM
(11-13-2017 08:45 PM)Amememhab Wrote:  Must mean Herminator, I, and the rest of the Patient Jokers Gang are gonna rob National Bank at high noon, probably Thursday, as we’ll have to orient ourselves to Wichita after bumping down in our pilots’ Buschflugzeugen.

What are you doing? Now the police will be waiting for us, keen as they are to catch the illustrious Patient Jokers Gang Sad

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
11-14-2017, 04:03 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 04:09 AM by The Truth Seeker.)
PN-7: @Herminator
Please explain illustrious Patient Jokers Gang .Did you referred me as TTS.
Why do you use Wink,Big Grin soo much.Use Cool.
11-14-2017, 05:34 AM
(11-14-2017 04:03 AM)The Truth Seeker Wrote:  PN-7: @Herminator
Please explain illustrious Patient Jokers Gang .Did you referred me as TTS.
Why do you use Wink,Big Grin soo much.Use Cool.

All the joking aside: please show me what you consider to be the right number (including a reference) for the number of Muslims worldwide (see post #58). If you think my numbers are off, you should be able to present the correct ones.

W.r.t the "Patient Jokers Gang" - that's what you called Amem and me (see your quote in post #56). Should I explain your own joke to you?

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
11-14-2017, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 01:40 PM by Amememhab.)
(11-14-2017 02:22 AM)Herminator Wrote:  What are you doing? Now the police will be waiting for us, keen as they are to catch the illustrious Patient Jokers Gang Sad
(11-14-2017 05:34 AM)Herminator Wrote:  
(11-14-2017 04:03 AM)The Truth Seeker Wrote:  PN-7: @Herminator
Please explain illustrious Patient Jokers Gang...
"Patient Jokers Gang" - that's what you called Amem and me (see your quote in post #56). Should I explain your own joke to you?

Oh, cops! Dammit, I forgot it’s 1926 and police with scientific forensics patrol the beat now. We’ll have to cool our jets and enjoy our stash from the Zions Bank hit.
~ Cool

The Patient Jokers, according to TTS but not you or I, are those who, in childlike tantrums of ego, scratch across the pages of our holy texts, bible and Quran, with crayon, to imbue in those texts rage! Often, it’s the politician who does so—witness the rise of the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party in India. The politician mouths visions of a better future for you, if his party’s voted into power.

And, more vitally, he issues statements of boosterism in favor of his own nation and its chances in the ugly game our Satan-ruled world must play. Much of that Hebrew slaughter of man, woman, child, donkey is nothing but bombastic political propaganda, designed to strike terror into the hearts of Israel’s enemies. “What? Political polemic in the inerrant Word of God?” utter the fundamentalists. Sorry, bad news: God never blew into town to pen that thing—men, who were seeking to understand and make conscious contact with the unseen God, did. That’s what our secular cynic’s peanut gallery deriding Christianity, and our bible-thumpers, both miss in all this mess.

And Yup, Herm: It took frontal challenges, from Lyell and Hutton in geology—300My (now taken to be 30My) for the sediments of that Devonian in England to settle on an ancient seafloor—to Darwin, who told us that the phenotypes of species gradually changed over time, due to pressures from natural selection and fixed heritability, later understood as mutations in those organisms’ DNA.

“Knowledge shall be increased” (Daniel, 12:4), and we run to and fro, learning ever more, in command of ever more technology, yet no more able to keep up with it than we were in the Stone Age of 9000 BCE. And the books, including the book of life, were sealed, way back in time where the prophet Daniel was allowed a glimpse, to stay sealed until the end of time, so that Father God himself would not know their content, until the final judgment before the great white throne, when he asked his clerks to open them (Revelation 20:12). Today we’ve got 330kT warheads rattling in nuclear arsenals, with the DPRK under Kim Jong Un joining the game. Little Amememhab is scared, like a jumping rabbit in the bush, his heart palpitating. Is also your heart?

(11-14-2017 05:34 AM)Herminator Wrote:  All the joking aside: please show me what you consider to be the right number (including a reference) for the number of Muslims worldwide...

Not of Muslim adherents walking this planet, but of how TTS selects his numerical appenda for his acronym “PN.” What the hell does PN mean? I guessed “post number,” yet when I went to post #7 upon seeing “PN-7,” that post had absolutely nothing to do with topics at hand! As for the police on our rumpus, however, the letter pair “CJ” refers to “criminal justice,” enforced in 1926 by the budding FBI, known in 1908 as the “Office of the Chief Examiner” in the Department of Justice, in 1926 as the “Bureau of Investigation,” with “Federal” added to the name in 1934, I think.

Ja. If the FBI is on us Jokers’ tail, we’ve gotta quit. After our planes land in Wichita, we won’t rob any banks there, but proceed directly by rail coach to Indianapolis, Indiana, where former Gov. Mike Pence signed a “religious freedom” bill allowing the mom & pop bakery we establish there to refuse wedding cakes to gay couples.
~ Rolleyes

And I’m gonna flip conservative on you here: If it really is a mom & pop with religious scruples, with a Walmart across the street willing to bake that cake, I support its right to deny service, politely referring the amorous gays to that Walmart. But what if a big corporation, even the lucre-oriented Walmart, suddenly gets a conscience on wedding cakes in gay marriage? The Indiana law failed to prohibit them from discriminating, and they’ve got real economic power that would hurt the little guy. I say sorry. You got more than 15 employees? You the sole bakery in town? Hell, no! Hellfire or high water, you bake that cake and decorate it for that guy or stand in violation of US law of the land.

For unlike the fundamentalist toadstool, I understand the gay fella will die one day, as will we all. In his mortal life, doth he not deserve the throb of his heart at the hug and conjunction of his naked gay lover’s nipples in the bedroom, now wedded to him in Holy Matrimony as spouse? I say he does. And so does the US Supreme Court of 2015, in Obergefell v. Hodges. I confess I came around to this view only about 1996, before which I might have voted opposed.

If she wanted anarchy in the USA, Emma Goldman in 1901 should have kept her revolver holstered in a lockbox in her dresser drawer, as I keep my Winchester Model 94. For Teddy Roosevelt, the new President replacing McKinley, brought more law and order to our land of milk and honey, in 1908 founding what we call the FBI.

FBI founded 1908, mention of J. Edgar Hoover
History
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/fbi-founded

FBI-a Brief History
FBI
https://www.fbi.gov/history/brief-history

“When the World is Running Down”
The Police
Zenyatta Mondatta, album, 1980
https://youtu.be/1SUZN_hYWsg?t=444

@Truth Seeker, as for Wink Big Grin,
miserable Amememhab’s responsible, not Herminator. Be assured I sometimes do use
~ Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  False prophet Muhammad was Mentally Sick Zoey 41 11,176 03-04-2013 03:41 PM
Last Post: Yefet
Wink The birth of the Prophet Muhammad super.girl 4 1,821 08-14-2010 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phill
  Young German convert to Islam..!! super.girl 17 4,539 08-11-2010 08:53 AM
Last Post: PhoenixDawn
  Who is the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him derprinz 8 1,663 08-06-2010 01:39 AM
Last Post: super.girl
  YOUNG ENGLISH CONVERT TO ISLAM kmiko 1 873 08-05-2010 03:23 AM
  Can a Muslim woman marry a Non-Muslim? Azrael17 16 5,243 08-05-2010 01:11 AM
  Magna Carta not the first written constitution--The Prophet Muhammad wrote it Ahmadi 1 2,414 08-03-2010 10:21 AM
Last Post: Ahmadi
  The Prophet Muhammad and the Christian priests of Mount Sinai Ahmadi 3 2,107 08-03-2010 10:07 AM
Last Post: Ahmadi

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)