Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Did We choose Islam?
12-14-2009, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2009 08:36 PM by Nur.)
Why Did We choose Islam?
Converts share their experiences

---Perfect work---

Islam’s coherent structure of moral teaching and practical life programme attracted me. It is a perfect work of architecture. All its parts complement each other: nothing is superfluous or lacking. - Muhammad Asad (Leopold Weiss)

---True freedom---
I am attracted to Islam’s concept of One God. Nothing is like Him. This belief in the Oneness of God librates man from servitude to any human being and this is true freedom. The direct relationship between God and His servants also attracted me. - Ibrahim Khalil (Philobus)

---Perfection---
Islam is perfection Compared to other scriptures, The Qur’an is like the Sun compared to a match. Anyone who reads the Word of Allah with a mind that is not completely closed to the Truth, will become a Muslim - Saifuddin Dirk Walter Mosig

---Inner Peace---
When I read the Qur’an, I really felt that this is a belief that I should have. I can’t really explain it, only one who has reverted would understand, because it’s a feeling, an inner peace. - Canadian Sister

---Books against Islam---
I came to Islam after reading the books written against Islam. I felt that these writers feared the dynamism of Islam. They put it to utter disgrace because they feared it.

---Oneness of God---
It is pure monotheism. It has a clear moral system. No scripture expresses the message of the Oneness of God as clearly as The Qur’an – Yahya

---Slow Dawning---
It was a slow dawning. It wasn’t like I woke up one night and said ‘This is it’. Reading the Qur’an answered my questions of faith in a logical manner – Carole Strum

---Science---
I am convinced that the Qur’an is the Word of God. Things mentioned in the Qur’an were discovered by scientists in the last 100 years. The only one who could have known those things 1400 years ago was God. – Khadija Evans

---Liberating---
Because you cover yourself up you’are not seen as a sex symbol, and because people cant judge you on your appearance, they have to judge you as a Human Being. That’s quite liberating. You don’t need anything else once you’ve found Islam. – Bahiya Malik (Lucy Norris)

---Reason---
Having a mind that accepts ideas on their factual merit makes believing in a religion difficult because most religious require acceptance by faith. Islam appeals to man’s reasoning. – Dr. Jeffery Lang

---Liberated---
When I became a servent of Allah, I became liberated from all other forms of servitude. Others may thing they are liberated but they are addicted to hoarding wealth, unlawful sec and intoxicants. – Yahya Donald W. Flood

---Nothing irrational---
The logical and fascination style of The Qur’an penetrated deep into my soul. In Islam there is no irrational or unbelievable tenet or anything contradictory to modern science. – Dr Hamid Marcus
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2009, 06:23 PM
RE: Why Did We choose Islam?
Very wonderful your posts in this forumWink

{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ وَأَخْبَتُواْ إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ أُوْلَـئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الجَنَّةِ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ }
هود23
12-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Thank you too Sister,

I hope one day those who are denying Islam will read and make a serious research about Islam which is last religion send to us from God,and i hope oneday they will find the right way ! The only thing that they should do is wanting to learn and read read read about Islam ,and i'm sure those who has a beatiful hearts will see AND find the light !!!
12-20-2009, 12:50 PM
The best and the most beautiful things cannot be seen nor touched...But are felt in the heart...(hellen.K)
04-20-2010, 07:39 PM
Mashallah brother may Allah S.W.T Have mercy on your soul

Jazakhallah,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why do they choose Islam ? sesame 84 10,417 12-09-2012 07:26 PM
Last Post: meow786
  Why did you choose to believe in Islam? SimpleQuestions 0 365 08-16-2012 02:22 PM
Last Post: SimpleQuestions

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)