Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Why Hindu is great?
09-17-2009, 02:15 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2009 11:20 AM by God Rocks.)
Why Hindu is great?
I think Hindu's culture is more good than other culture .
what do you think?give your opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2009, 07:01 AM
RE: Why Hindu is great?
What precisely do you mean by culture? I wouldn't say the caste system is a better part of Hindu culture than that of other faiths. Or do you mean the religious beliefs, art, or anything more specific?

Good to see a Hindu on here though. I've not exactly hidden my interest in your faith, so it'll be good to discuss things with you, Sandeep.
11-23-2009, 04:37 AM
hindus are great because they follow their dharm and they even try to put them in their life..they follow these with full respect..hindu's are the one who follows vedic scriptures

Car HID Kits
11-23-2009, 04:07 PM
Hindus were to follow vedic scriptures, but 90%of them dont have access to vedic scriptures, theyare good in following rituals, but faith is less in their religion for a common-believer.
05-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Hindus are weak in sociology, but strong in spirituality. Lack of equilibrium is rampant. Darn...

06-24-2010, 02:12 AM
Hindu is great for everything including their festivals, occasions, languages, adjustments, sacrifices and there is lots of things which are great. Only the thing which is not great is their culture in caste.

free coupon codes
06-24-2010, 10:16 AM
I'm coming to aspiring into loving hindu greatly, and I just wish I was born around the time the original Veda's were created.

The whole of it is basically musical, and it gives me so many ideas about adding everything together into a spiritual sort of religious song creation system, or something. So many idols, so many beautifully spoken words, so much pure devotional wisdom. In essence to me it looks like a wheel of spirituality, the idols, the music, the language, and the systems.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-20-2010, 02:30 PM
Have you ever been to India? I would say Hindu culture is a disgusting thing at best. I've lived and worked in India for close to two years now, and the oppression that people suffer under Hinduism is atrocious.
07-21-2010, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 01:29 AM by Venedi.)
From what I've heard, the caste system is part of Indian culture, but not actually related to Hinduism. Muslims and Christians in India sometimes also oberve it. Hinduism has four varna, which are determined by a person's ability and nature. The later caste system was a different concept altogether. There was mobility between the different classifications in the old days. It was actually during the British Raj that the caste system became static and uniform throughout all of the different regions of India. There is every indication that the caste system as we know it cannot be considered an integral part of Hindu dogma.
07-21-2010, 08:03 AM
(07-21-2010 01:24 AM)Venedi Wrote:  From what I've heard, the caste system is part of Indian culture, but not actually related to Hinduism. Muslims and Christians in India sometimes also oberve it. Hinduism has four varna, which are determined by a person's ability and nature. The later caste system was a different concept altogether. There was mobility between the different classifications in the old days. It was actually during the British Raj that the caste system became static and uniform throughout all of the different regions of India. There is every indication that the caste system as we know it cannot be considered an integral part of Hindu dogma.

That's historical revisionism that the Hindu right wing and Brahmins would like everyone to believe. The historcal facts point towards the Indo-European, light-skinned, Hindu northern Indians as starting the caste system to subjugate the dark-skinned, Proto-Dravidian speaking south Indians.

Hinduism is simply a form of social control disguised as religion. I see people using Hinduism daily in India to oppress and hurt other people.

Here's a link to a documentary that has been banned in India. It's called "The final solution," and it's about Hindus ruthlessly slaughtering their non-Hindu neighbors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5WwZ8pnIls

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)