Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why I Posted the Messages I Have posted
12-07-2008, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2008 09:15 AM by Question_It.)
Post: #1
Why I Posted the Messages I Have posted
Hello Everyone:

I'm going to tell you why I posted the messages that I posted on here because I will remove them tomorrow. (I decided to edit portions of the posts instead of removing them entirely).

There are a lot of things going on out there that you aren't able to "see" because they have gradually conditioned you to not be ale to see or understand what's going on.

I have seen PROOF of what they're planning to do very soon. I know it sounds far fetched, but just LOOK around you, and you will see it too! What they have done is to condition you gradually--it's called Pavlovian Conditioning. Basically, the technique was to take a dog and provide it with food everyday at the same time. Eventually, at that same time everyday, the dog would began to salivate, even before the food was given to it.

Afterwards, the tester introduced a ringing bell at the same time, everyday with the food. After some time, the dog became conditioned to receiving the meat and hearing the ringing bell at that time of the day, so that when the tester stopped giving the dog the meat, he would still ring the bell at that precise moment and the bell alone would make the dog salivate because he had become CONDITIONED to hearing the bell ring at that time--so he expected it. (I tried to break it down in a simplified version). As for you--they have done the same thing to you. *And although it is true that conditioning takes place day by day (as one member replied to me in a message), the DIFFERENCE is that when someone is DELIBERATELY conditioning you to accept a stimulus that you would otherwise REJECT by your own free will, then your freedom to CHOOSE is being robbed from you.


There is a new form of government that has taken the place of all other sovereign governments. Once this new administration takes office, your rights as you know them will end. If you stay in America, just keep on the watch, and pray. THINK, please. People have been trying to tell others of what's about to happen for a long time. Mel Gibson's movie--Signs, is a good example. His other movie: Apocolypto, is also a good example. He had to produce his own movies because Jewish-controlled Hollywood did not like that he was making his Passion of the Christ movie, and labeled him untouchable. But he knows what they are about to do, that's why and he and M. Night Shyamalan colaborated to produce Signs, and the Happening, to show you what these people are planning...

Other events are also planned. There is a reason they are over there in Israel doing what they're doing...make no mistake, you people are about to see things you thought could only happen in movies. That's all I will say about it. I will be removing portions of my posts for security reasons, but will leave behind scriptures for people to refer back to with their own Bibles. If you are a Christian and you have faith in Jesus the Christ our Lord and Savior, pray to God in Jesus' name to help you through what's coming, and keep on the watch. I don't expect non-believers to believe this...these warnings are for those who believe in God and have put their trust in God's son. And if you haven't read the Protocols, definitely read them; you'll understand things a lot better.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Post: #2
RE: Why I Posted the Messages I Have posted
Question_It Wrote:Hello Everyone:

I'm going to tell you why I posted the messages that I posted on here because I will remove them tomorrow.

There a lot of tihngs going on out there that you aren't able to "see" because they have gradually conditioned you to not be ale to see or understand what's going on.

I have seen PROOF of what they're planning to do very soon. I know it sounds far fetched, but just LOOK around you, and you will see it too! What they have done is to condition you gradually--it's called Pavlovian Conditioning. Basically, the technique was to take a dog and provide it with a steak everyday at the same time. Eventually, at that same time everyday, the dog would began to salivate, even before the food was given to it.

Afterwards, the tester introduced a ringing bell at the same time, everyday with the food. After some time, the dog became conditioned to receiving the meat and hearing the ringing bell at that time of the day, so that when the tester stopped giving the dog the meat, he would still ring the bell at that precise moment and the bell alone would make the dog salivate because he had become CONDITIONED to hearing the bell ring at that time--so he expected it. (I tried to break it down in a simplified version). As for you--they have done the same thing to you. Here's how:

Soon, they are planning to cause a spectacle in the skies, a "mock" aliens attack. (I KNOW how this sounds). There will be signs in the skies that will mislead many people (its actually in the scriptures that they would do this). They have prepared you to accept this spectacle via the media and the movies they have produced. All those space aliens movies they've produced, all those "reported" aliens sightings you've been seeing on the t.v, they are preparing you, conditioning you to accept what they're going to do and to view it as some "miracle", and most will because they have been seeing this on tv and at that movies for years! They have had more than enough time to condition and prepare you. They do this in other areas of your lives too--but they train you so you can't see it happening. (I studied Human Psychology and Childhood Develpment at University for over five years--I KNOW what they're doing to you).

If you stay in America, just keep on the watch, and pray. THINK please! Someone has been trying to tell you all along: Mel Gibson's movie--Signs. His other movie: Apocolypto. He had to produce his own movies because Jewish-controlled Hollywood would not touch his Passion of the Christ movie, and labeled him untouchable. But he knows what they are about to do, that's why and he and M. Knight Shyamalan colaborated to produce Signs. The other movie Shyamalan made: The Happening, also shows you what these people are planning to do to you!! Whether you believe it or not, they have advanced weaponry that can make people commit suicide! Believe it!

Other events are planned as well. There is a reason they are over there in Israel doing what they're doing...make no mistake, you people are about to see things you thought could only happen in movies. That's all I can say about it. I will be removing my posts, but will leave behind scriptures for people to refer back to with their own Bibles. If you are a Christian and you have faith in Jesus our Lord and Savior, pray to God in Jesus' name to help you through what's coming, and keep on the watch. I don't expect non-believers to believe this...these warnings are for those who believe in God and have put their trust in Jesus the Messiah. He warned you these things would happen... .
have no fear,God is stronger.i went through an event similar i was 3 days in wales,and it felt like i was being attacked from above,mind etc.God sorted this out for me no problem.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Post: #3
RE: Why I Posted the Messages I Have posted
they think they are God,only Jesus knows a mans heart,they have been made fool on many occasions.take heart seek truth.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2008, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2008 08:07 PM by Question_It.)
Post: #4
RE: Why I Posted the Messages I Have posted
smellycat Wrote:they think they are God,only Jesus knows a mans heart,they have been made fool on many occasions.take heart seek truth.

Hello there:

How's it going. Thanks for replying to the post. But I wanted to tell you something: always remember that Jesus is loving and he and His Father have ALWAYS provided advanced warning for their children to escape. And yet many Christians have been killed because they did not heed warnings that would have protected them had they listened.


An Illustration
There's a story about a man who talked to God about his life and asked God for guidance on a regular basis. One day, everyone received notice that a bad storm was coming, and that they needed to get out of town. But the man said: "I won't worry, God will protect me." So the people got out, but the man would not leave. And then the storm came. As the flood waters began to rise, the man looked up to heaven and prayed to God to save him. As the water rose, it began to flood into his home, and he heard a knock at the door. But it was just a fireman, telling the man, "Get out of there!" Come, get on the truck.

But the man refused and said, "I'm not worried, God will save me."
So the fireman left. An hour passed, and the waters had risen to cover the windows of the man's house. When he realized the pressure of the waters would soon break through the windows, he climbed up onto his roof through an opening in the attic's ceiling. When he arrived outside, he looked up at the sky and prayed to God: "Please, save me!" After about 10 minutes, a boat came by, and the man rowing called out, "Hey, come down from there and climb in, I have a life vest." But the man refused, becasue he was faithful that God would save him.

After the boat floated away, a loud whirring came through the trees, and the man could see that it was a helicopter. The pilot saw the stranded man on the roof-top and dropped a rope ladder to him, but still the man kicked it away, determined that God would save him. The pilot, bewildered by the man's reaction, had no choice but to leave the man behind because the flood waters were beginning to crest over the top of the house. As he flew away into the sky, the pilot looked out from his window and could see the poor stranded man as the powerful rushing waters took him away.

When the man got to heaven, he realized he was no longer on earth. So he went before God and asked: God, why did you not save me when I called to You; I put faith in You."
It was then that God said to him: "What do you mean I did not save you. I tried, but you did not want to be saved: I sent you a fire truck; a boat; AND a helicopter, and you sent ALL of them away!" The Jews did the same thing to Jesus...remember? They sent him away... .

The point is this, we have a God-given gift in that we are told to keep on the watch in these last days and to put on the complete suit of armor.

Jesus also said that a Great Tribulation would happen, and that it would be so bad, the world has never seen anything like it and that it would never be allowed to happen again. So some will be killed, unfortunately. Just do what you can to prepare; if our King didn't want us to prepare and to get away safe, he would not have told us to keep on the watch. He also said pray that your escape does not occur in the winter time. Pray.

Take care of yourself..bye now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Post: #5
RE: Why I Posted the Messages I Have posted
Question_It Wrote:
smellycat Wrote:they think they are God,only Jesus knows a mans heart,they have been made fool on many occasions.take heart seek truth.

Hello there:

How's it going. Thanks for replying to the post. But I wanted to tell you something: always remember that Jesus is loving and he and His Father have ALWAYS provided advanced warning for their children to escape. And yet many Christians have been killed because they did not heed warnings that would have protected them had they listened.


An Illustration
There's a story about a man who talked to God about his life and asked God for guidance on a regular basis. One day, everyone received notice that a bad storm was coming, and that they needed to get out of town. But the man said: "I won't worry, God will protect me." So the people got out, but the man would not leave. And then the storm came. As the flood waters began to rise, the man looked up to heaven and prayed to God to save him. As the water rose, it began to flood into his home, and he heard a knock at the door. But it was just a fireman, telling the man, "Get out of there!" Come, get on the truck.

But the man refused and said, "I'm not worried, God will save me."
So the fireman left. An hour passed, and the waters had risen to cover the windows of the man's house. When he realized the pressure of the waters would soon break through the windows, he climbed up onto his roof through an opening in the attic's ceiling. When he arrived outside, he looked up at the sky and prayed to God: "Please, save me!" After about 10 minutes, a boat came by, and the man rowing called out, "Hey, come down from there and climb in, I have a life vest." But the man refused, becasue he was faithful that God would save him.

After the boat floated away, a loud whirring came through the trees, and the man could see that it was a helicopter. The pilot saw the stranded man on the roof-top and dropped a rope ladder to him, but still the man kicked it away, determined that God would save him. The pilot, bewildered by the man's reaction, had no choice but to leave the man behind because the flood waters were beginning to crest over the top of the house. As he flew away into the sky, the pilot looked out from his window and could see the poor stranded man as the heavy waters took him away.

When the man got to heaven, he realized he was no longer on earth. So he went before God and asked: God, why did you not save me when I called to You; I put faith in You."
It was then that God said to him: "What do you mean I did not save you. I tried, but you did not want to be saved: I sent you a fire truck; a boat; AND a helicopter, and you sent ALL of them away!" The Jews did the same thing to Jesus...remember? They sent him away... .

The point is this, we have a God-given gift in that we are told to keep on the watch in these last days and to put on the complete suit of armor.

Jesus also said that a Great Tribulation would happen, and that it would be so bad, the world has never seen anything like it and that it would never be allowed to happen again. So some will be killed, unfortunately. Just do what you can to prepare; if our King didn't want us to prepare and to get away safe, he would not have told us to keep on the watch. He also said pray that your escape does not occur in the winter time. Pray.

Take care of yourself..bye now.
i,m not scared.no reason to be affraid.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2008, 09:59 PM
Post: #6
RE: Why I Posted the Messages I Have posted
Quote:Question it wrote:
There a lot of tihngs going on out there that you aren't able to "see" because they have gradually conditioned you to not be ale to see or understand what's going on.

I have seen PROOF of what they're planning to do very soon. I know it sounds far fetched, but just LOOK around you, and you will see it too! What they have done is to condition you gradually--it's called Pavlovian Conditioning. Basically, the technique was to take a dog and provide it with a steak everyday at the same time. Eventually, at that same time everyday, the dog would began to salivate, even before the food was given to it.
No doubt we are all conditioned to some extent by parents, environment and society in the way that we respond to events. I don't see any justification for your putting a sinister twist on this.
Quote:Question it wrote:
Soon, they are planning to cause a spectacle in the skies, a "mock" aliens attack. (I KNOW how this sounds). There will be signs in the skies that will mislead many people (its actually in the scriptures that they would do this). They have prepared you to accept this spectacle via the media and the movies they have produced. All those space aliens movies they've produced, all those "reported" aliens sightings you've been seeing on the t.v, they are preparing you, conditioning you to accept what they're going to do and to view it as some "miracle", and most will because they have been seeing this on tv and at the movie theaters for years! They have had more than enough time to condition and prepare you. They do this in other areas of your lives too--but they train you so you can't see it happening. (I studied Human Psychology and Childhood Develpment at University for over five years--I KNOW what they're doing to you).
Personally, I like sci-fi and hope to see the re-make of "The Day the Earth Stood Still," next week, so I look forward to the mock alien attack, but what relevance does it have to anything, and who are the mysterious they of whom you speak?
Quote:Question it wrote:
If you stay in America, just keep on the watch, and pray. THINK please! Someone has been trying to tell you all along: Mel Gibson's movie--Signs. His other movie: Apocolypto. He had to produce his own movies because Jewish-controlled Hollywood would not touch his Passion of the Christ movie, and labeled him untouchable. But he knows what they are about to do, that's why and he and M. Night Shyamalan colaborated to produce Signs. The other movie Shyamalan made: The Happening, also shows you what these people are planning to do to you!! Whether you believe it or not, they have advanced weaponry that can make people commit suicide! Believe it!
Anyone who tries to stop Mel Gibson making his crappy movies has my full approval. What is it Christopher Hitchens called "The Passion of the Christ?"...Oh, that's it "a twistedly homoerotic spank movie." nice description. I have no idea what the rest of your paragraph is about but feel it may have some kind of paranoid antisemitic insinuations. Ho hum...
Quote:Question it wrote:
Other events are planned as well. There is a reason they are over there in Israel doing what they're doing...make no mistake, you people are about to see things you thought could only happen in movies. That's all I can say about it. I will be removing my posts, but will leave behind scriptures for people to refer back to with their own Bibles. If you are a Christian and you have faith in Jesus our Lord and Savior, pray to God in Jesus' name to help you through what's coming, and keep on the watch. I don't expect non-believers to believe this...these warnings are for those who believe in God and have put their trust in Jesus the Messiah. He warned you these things would happen...
my advice is for everybody to stock up on tinfoil so you can make hats whenever you are overcome by the kind of baseless and slightly loopy anxieties exemplified here by Question it.

Oh, and best delete all your posts as well, just to be on the safe side..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Post: #7
RE: Why I Posted the Messages I Have posted
clarence clutterbuck Wrote:
Quote:Question it wrote:
There a lot of tihngs going on out there that you aren't able to "see" because they have gradually conditioned you to not be ale to see or understand what's going on.

I have seen PROOF of what they're planning to do very soon. I know it sounds far fetched, but just LOOK around you, and you will see it too! What they have done is to condition you gradually--it's called Pavlovian Conditioning. Basically, the technique was to take a dog and provide it with a steak everyday at the same time. Eventually, at that same time everyday, the dog would began to salivate, even before the food was given to it.
No doubt we are all conditioned to some extent by parents, environment and society in the way that we respond to events. I don't see any justification for your putting a sinister twist on this.
Quote:Question it wrote:
Soon, they are planning to cause a spectacle in the skies, a "mock" aliens attack. (I KNOW how this sounds). There will be signs in the skies that will mislead many people (its actually in the scriptures that they would do this). They have prepared you to accept this spectacle via the media and the movies they have produced. All those space aliens movies they've produced, all those "reported" aliens sightings you've been seeing on the t.v, they are preparing you, conditioning you to accept what they're going to do and to view it as some "miracle", and most will because they have been seeing this on tv and at the movie theaters for years! They have had more than enough time to condition and prepare you. They do this in other areas of your lives too--but they train you so you can't see it happening. (I studied Human Psychology and Childhood Develpment at University for over five years--I KNOW what they're doing to you).
Personally, I like sci-fi and hope to see the re-make of "The Day the Earth Stood Still," next week, so I look forward to the mock alien attack, but what relevance does it have to anything, and who are the mysterious they of whom you speak?
Quote:Question it wrote:
If you stay in America, just keep on the watch, and pray. THINK please! Someone has been trying to tell you all along: Mel Gibson's movie--Signs. His other movie: Apocolypto. He had to produce his own movies because Jewish-controlled Hollywood would not touch his Passion of the Christ movie, and labeled him untouchable. But he knows what they are about to do, that's why and he and M. Night Shyamalan colaborated to produce Signs. The other movie Shyamalan made: The Happening, also shows you what these people are planning to do to you!! Whether you believe it or not, they have advanced weaponry that can make people commit suicide! Believe it!
Anyone who tries to stop Mel Gibson making his crappy movies has my full approval. What is it Christopher Hitchens called "The Passion of the Christ?"...Oh, that's it "a twistedly homoerotic spank movie." nice description. I have no idea what the rest of your paragraph is about but feel it may have some kind of paranoid antisemitic insinuations. Ho hum...
Quote:Question it wrote:
Other events are planned as well. There is a reason they are over there in Israel doing what they're doing...make no mistake, you people are about to see things you thought could only happen in movies. That's all I can say about it. I will be removing my posts, but will leave behind scriptures for people to refer back to with their own Bibles. If you are a Christian and you have faith in Jesus our Lord and Savior, pray to God in Jesus' name to help you through what's coming, and keep on the watch. I don't expect non-believers to believe this...these warnings are for those who believe in God and have put their trust in Jesus the Messiah. He warned you these things would happen...
my advice is for everybody to stock up on tinfoil so you can make hats whenever you are overcome by the kind of baseless and slightly loopy anxieties exemplified here by Question it.

Oh, and best delete all your posts as well, just to be on the safe side..
Hey Clutterbuck how's it going? These posts are for Christians, and for THINKERS who will do the research to find out the truth about what's going on out there. When Noah was building the Ark he was ridiculed; when the Christ was traveling through towns and cities declaring he was the Messiah, he was ridiculed; when Elijah went to the people to declare that destruction was near, he was ridiculed;when Jonah went prophecying that destruction was imenent, he was ridiculed; when Ezekial went prophecying that destruction was at their doors, he was ridiculed; when Moses came and said he was there to free the Israelites, he was NOT believed, and none of the people liked the Messengers when they came with warning, but these Messengers had something that NO others of the nations had at that time: they had God's approval! And for those people who ridicule and refuse to search, they will suffer the same eventuality when those people go through the U.S and carry out their plans.

All I can say is, you all will remember these conversations and the warnings you received. Jesus said: "Keep on the watch, as well as pray". Matthew 26:41. Look up the Georgia Guidestones. Start there. Trust me, what they have planned is diabolical. And the reason I mentioned Mel Gibson's movies is because he made them to SHOW YOU what they are preparing to do. But I have done my part here. You can mock like a six-year-old to get the class's attention or you can begin to educate yourself. Start somewhere... .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2008, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2008 09:42 AM by clarence clutterbuck.)
Post: #8
RE: Why I Posted the Messages I Have posted
^^^^^I was trying to inject a little rationality into the conversation. If you are purporting to speak about the real world, your conspiracy theories are open to comment from anyone who inhabits it, not just Christians. The mention of Noah's Ark suggests that you are some kind of Biblical literalist, but it is obvious to a realist that even with todays technology it would be impossible for a small group of people to gather together a breeding pair of every species on Earth, together with their food sources (which in many cases would be other animals) and preserve them for forty days on a boat. This is but one example that demonstrates that the Bible should not be mistaken for factual reality, and any attempt to identify its most opaque passages with modern day events is spurious.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Post: #9
RE: Why I Posted the Messages I Have posted
I agree with Clarence that a little rationality would be helpful. This is a religious forum. There are Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist, and Christian participants. I find your views extreme. But you and everyone else have the right to present them and we have to right to question them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Post: #10
RE: Why I Posted the Messages I Have posted
1. why are you removing your posts?
2. is this a real staged attack, or movies?
3. how will the govt. respond to this attack?
4. why is any of this relevent?
5. what are they doing in israel?
6. is they the US govt or world leaders?
7. are you leaving the US?
8. is my life in danger?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 




User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)