Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why I am not a Christian anymore
10-19-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: Is God partisan, when he is not partial?
(10-19-2017 01:24 PM)Amememhab Wrote:  Yes, sir. You cannot love what you no longer believe in. Yet we have Christians who honor God verbally but with hearts it seems set on mammon (Isaiah 29:13, Mark 7:6), message dripping with self-righteousness as they pursue a nice living from their distorted version of the gospel as any other careerist will attempt to rise within another field, hypocrites chasing the honest seeker of Christ out of the fold. And these are organized behind well-funded ministries often mixed up in secular US politics.

And it saddens me, a humble, mortal Christian admitting a streak of agnosticism rather than certainty, to see the church sullied in this way. It’s allowed the author of confusion to run rampant, to the point where sincere followers will utter the condemnations they feel exempt from (Romans 8:1) when all I can hear God say is, “As long as the world turns, I am there, whenever you need me.”
Personally, I was very busy before placing my faith in Jesus. What with judging others from a heart of consemnation...it was a lot of work! Thank God Jesus took that load off. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)