[Image: 5y0KcWM.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: Why Reincarnation
Dank that's a good meme.
11-03-2017, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 06:48 PM by KAYSER.)
That is childish, rubbish, and disrespectful
I wonder when you grow up and act like your age!
That was ignorance and stupid like all your other posts

I have a news for you, there is no reincarnation. It’s only your rubbish and dumb dream

Click Here to know more about Islam
11-03-2017, 06:37 PM
rama

Are you still arguing that lazy people who love comfort and hate work will be reincarnated as spoiled pet cats? If so, how do you reconcile that with the picture?

And here I sit so patiently waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice
Dylan
11-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Reincarnation, even if it is a better myth than heaven, has the exact same evidence for its existence... which is to say none whatsoever.

I can come up with beautiful myths that are even better than reincarnation, but that wouldn’t make them true.

Just because your myth is “better”, doesn’t make it more probable.

----------------------
Does anyone know where the love of God goes
when the waves turn the minutes to hours?
11-09-2017, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 11:28 AM by RamaRaksha.)
(11-03-2017 06:33 PM)KAYSER Wrote:  That is childish, rubbish, and disrespectful
I wonder when you grow up and act like your age!
That was ignorance and stupid like all your other posts
I have a news for you, there is no reincarnation. It’s only your rubbish and dumb dream
Sorry i missed your post - hence the late reply

Will you agree that there is no Heaven nor Hell either? All Reincarnation is saying is that - THIS IS ALL THERE IS - nothing more - here Religion, Hinduism, agrees with Science and Atheism

It's a belief just as you believe in God, Heaven and Hell

But you could be right - it could just be a metaphor - Heaven is the metaphor for the Womb, Childhood and the Past, whereas Reincarnation is a metaphor for Life, Adulthood and the Future

(11-03-2017 06:37 PM)Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:  rama
Are you still arguing that lazy people who love comfort and hate work will be reincarnated as spoiled pet cats? If so, how do you reconcile that with the picture?

Not my idea - this is what the ancient Hindus were saying - you have heard that Hindus believe that we come back as animals and being mocked for it. That concept was not properly explained. Basically it has to do with IMHO the 2nd most important words from Hinduism - Tat Tvam Asi - You Are That. You become what you are, or what you want to be.

Heaven seems like a nice retirement place - a place where there is nothing to do, no worries, just endless joy and what the ancient Hindus were saying is that that concept comes closest to coming back as an animal or a bug or a tree. What does a Tree do all day? Nothing, right? Just sits there, food falls from the sky and that is its life - Heaven!

(11-07-2017 09:47 PM)The_Squid Wrote:  Reincarnation, even if it is a better myth than heaven, has the exact same evidence for its existence... which is to say none whatsoever.
I can come up with beautiful myths that are even better than reincarnation, but that wouldn’t make them true.
Just because your myth is “better”, doesn’t make it more probable.
Yes i have said that there is little or no proof for Reincarnation. We have youtube videos showing little kids talking about their previous lives. That is one way to check if Reincarnation is true - get these kids talking - ask for dates, names - data that can be verified and checked

All religions are but ideas - all stories and ideas are allegorical - you have the allegory of Plato's cave - he is trying to make a point there and that is what we need to take away from these ideas

Heaven says you can escape this drudgery, this horrible life, whereas Reincarnation is saying this is it. No other worlds, so make what you have better
11-09-2017, 11:28 AM
Both are just comforting alternatives to the idea that we may all one day return to the great abyss from which we came.

When people ask me if I've found Jesus, I usually tell them they should look the last place they put him.
11-09-2017, 11:31 AM
(11-09-2017 11:28 AM)Alexa Wrote:  Both are just comforting alternatives to the idea that we may all one day return to the great abyss from which we came.

??? - Reincanation says we are coming back to this earth, to this life. There is no other - no other worlds, certainly no worlds where we get to sit and do nothing. This is it

In a way it is comforting - we don't want to die, so do we come back or cease to exist is the question.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Difference between Heaven and Reincarnation RamaRaksha 81 1,135 01-06-2018 01:11 PM
Last Post: RamaRaksha
  Your thoughts about Reincarnation? AzothWho:87 106 3,411 11-18-2015 02:27 PM
Last Post: Herminator
  Reincarnation, Hindu, Muslim, Christianity, Buddhism what best? nostradamus1 47 5,860 04-14-2015 08:07 AM
Last Post: MetDBlck
Question Reality of Reincarnation KAYSER 490 20,907 05-31-2014 01:47 PM
Last Post: Sue D.
  Reincarnation Ariel 71 4,295 01-28-2013 01:32 PM
Last Post: chuckdee

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)