Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are there bomb blasts and wars in the world?
01-01-2010, 06:36 AM
I want to know ...

RightfulReligion.com
Abrar Alam
Cell #1: 0092 3332100668
Cell #2: 0092 3062045286
Cell #3: 0092 3452215476
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2010, 09:41 PM
RE: Why are there bomb blasts and wars in the world?
Some sly guy is going to post that it's because of religion so I had better get my point out right now. Religion does not force anyone to do anything, it is one's choice to follow a religion and "The Devil can use his own Scripture". Most wars are fought for political reasons and not for religious reasons. Religion is only incorporated when there are extreme fanatics who believe in genocide, not in normal wars.
Find all posts by this user
01-02-2010, 03:29 AM
There are bomb blasts because if you mix volatile substances with an enclosed area that allows a buildup of pressure there will be an explosion.

Simple science question.

HB is right, religion does not force anyone to do anything. It is only a convenient excuse, and an easy justification.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
01-02-2010, 11:10 AM
(01-01-2010 06:36 AM)Rightful Religion Wrote:  I want to know ...

This is a well known method of violence in order for a group or individual carrying out these bombing and blasts, hoping to get what they want. Wars happen for all sorts of reasons - social, religious, financial disputes.

What's on
01-03-2010, 08:44 PM
well said and put across , all three of you.......but you missed something out.....GREED!!! , for power , control and money . my way is best attitude .
01-03-2010, 11:07 PM
I believe there to be two types of war, each has their own reasons as to why they occur and how if you want to get into specific examples. The first type is what I like to call a "Loot War". A war fought over some form of loot or goods, this can be anything from physical things (valuables such as gold, oil, land, etc) or can be for some sort of political gain. The second type is a Cultural War. This form of war is a war that is fought because of cultural differences. They fight because they hate who their enemy -is-, not because of what they -have-. One would argue the "War on Terrorism" is a cultural war.

Best regards,
Brian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth cgaviria 14 422 06-27-2017 06:45 PM
Last Post: Caesar Saladin
  did you know race wars smellycat 0 490 12-11-2008 07:59 PM
Last Post: smellycat

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)