• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do Christians hate Muslims?
01-04-2010, 03:10 AM
Although Islam has Bone Mary and Jesus Christ
Where in the Quran Surat on behalf of Ms. Mary

Surah 19. Maryam (Mary)

But that the Qur'an says about Mary, that one of the greatest women of the world

The bone-Quran Jesus was mentioned 25 times more than the Prophet
Muhammad

But does not have a Muslim on the face of the earth does not believe in Jesus Christ because he did not believe that Jesus Christ is not become a Muslim

In spite of this we see strong dislike Christians to Islam as the Western media is distorting the image of Muslims always
We see the persecution of Muslims in European countries and the United States and the Muslim civilians killed in Iraq and Afghanistan and other countries under the pretext of democracy and the European Union support to the Zionist occupation
And democracy disappear in the presence of Islam, the prohibition of the construction of minarets and the veil
And the fight against right-wing parties in the world of Islam and other

I'm not surprised where the Quran says:
120. Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance." Wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor helper against Allah
http://www.honorablequran.com/2.htm
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2010, 08:37 AM
RE: Why do Christians hate Muslims?
Ignorance. It really is that simple. Lets take the American populace, which is primarily Christian. I would be willing to put money down that says the populace as a whole, before 9/11, knew next to nothing about Islam unless they were practicing it. After 9/11 the only thing Christians "knew" about Islam is the fact that they like to run planes into buildings. If that is the only thing you know and see over and over again on CNN it's easy to see why there is bad blood. This does not make it right, however it is the reason there is such high tension between the two at the current moment.

Best regards,
Brian
01-04-2010, 08:55 AM
(01-04-2010 03:10 AM)mobkem Wrote:  Why do Christians hate Muslims?
Although Islam has Bone Mary and Jesus Christ
Where in the Quran Surat on behalf of Ms. Mary

That's a bit of a sweeping statement, and I think many Christians do not hate Muslims (our very own Catholic, Holy Babylon, has stated respect for Islam)

However, to deal with your point, why do you think Christians are wrong about Jesus? It goes both ways you see. Christians think Islam is blasphemous as you deny the divinity of Jesus. The view in the Middle Ages was that Islam was heresy as it was a distortion of Biblical ideas.

Many modern Christians (I'd hope) would understand Islam better than that now (though I'm well aware many don't), but they would still think that whilst Muslims may venerate Mary and Jesus, you guys aren't doing it in the right way. Same as Muslims think Christians have got it wrong.

(01-04-2010 03:10 AM)mobkem Wrote:  In spite of this we see strong dislike Christians to Islam as the Western media is distorting the image of Muslims always
We see the persecution of Muslims in European countries and the United States and the Muslim civilians killed in Iraq and Afghanistan and other countries under the pretext of democracy and the European Union support to the Zionist occupation
And democracy disappear in the presence of Islam, the prohibition of the construction of minarets and the veil
And the fight against right-wing parties in the world of Islam and other

Whilst bits of this are true, are you sure you're not being given a distorted view of the west by the media? I've said this to Vonason too, but the west really isn't as you describe. It's certainly more complicated than the democracies picking on Muslims. Islam is where there is a small element that is fanatical and are willing to commit attrocities against innocent people. It's not Hindus, or Sikhs, or Buddhists, it's a small minority of Muslims.

Whilst I don't defend the Iraq invasion (1 million people in the UK marched AGAINST the war; that war is not supported by the people, but that's another issue of Blair acting undemocratically), Afgan was a responce to 9/11. The people in the streets cheering in the Middle East suggests to me that the Muslims there are equally guilty of hating Christians.

As far as I'm aware, the EU doesn't support Israel as such, but it's too impotent to stand up against the US, who have armed Israel to the teeth.

Like with anything, it's more complicate than we are saying, but I certainly don't agree that the blame is one sided. I think to say it is a religious issue is also not correct, it's more political. Many Islamic states do not separate faith from state, but most countries in the west do.
01-04-2010, 06:25 PM
It's not so much Muslims that much of our populace do not like, it is in all honesty, the Arabs who practice it. When the general populace view Islam the first thing that they see are flashbacks of martyrs destroying themselves to spread their message, others might see images of Saddam killing millions of his own people in an orderly genocide. So many of us do not realize what Islam is really about and how people have abused it. When many people see Islam, not just Christians, they don't remember that it is a religion anymore, they just see it as a terrorist movement. It is not Christ's fault, not Islam's fault, not the media's fault, it is our own fault for not taking the time to understand.
01-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Hate is such a harsh word and is probably not correct. The difference is a theology one only, including in part a cultural one. As a Christian myself. I only take offence to Muslims laying claim to the Prophets before Mohammed as being Muslims and preaching Islam. It is a bit like Chrstians or Jews saying that Mohammad was atually a Christian or practised Judaism when clearly he wasn't.

In my opinion The Muslim God Allah bears no resemblance to the Abrahamic God of the Jews and Christians. Otherwise Muslims would accept Israel's place and it's home as it was God's word and promise.
01-08-2010, 06:28 AM
Phill you do have some valid point but I came across some writing that says the origin of both the religions when traced back were the same but it got different with as the lineage proceeded. You can find this fact when you read The Bible and The Quran completely and understand it you will find many similarities between the two and the wording used. I believe that GOD is one and it is we who has divided HIM giving different names.
01-12-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm a Christian, I don't hate muslims.. I think it's terrible how people are taught to hate others because of there religion, from the parents and other influences. It made me ashamed in a friend, this week actually, how he reffered to all muslims as terorrists.. wich is a sign of incredible miseducation. In my class, I even find my teacher putting opinions like this into our minds- very suttally. I will never hate someone for there religion, no matter what.
01-12-2010, 08:05 PM
(01-12-2010 07:12 PM)camycam178 Wrote:  I'm a Christian, I don't hate muslims.. I think it's terrible how people are taught to hate others because of there religion, from the parents and other influences. It made me ashamed in a friend, this week actually, how he reffered to all muslims as terorrists.. wich is a sign of incredible miseducation. In my class, I even find my teacher putting opinions like this into our minds- very suttally. I will never hate someone for there religion, no matter what.

Whatever your age is Camycam, keep questioning like this. You have a great attitude, and whilst I don't agree with Catholic dogma (I am a fan of Catholicism though, but from an atheist perspective), the way you think is to be commended. Your teacher should not convey bias, but it's hard not to (I was a school teacher, and I was a bit guilty of this in that I promoted liberal views, and I should have been totally unbiased, but we're all human.) Your last sentence is great, remember that if you are confirmed.
01-12-2010, 10:27 PM
I just received a disgusting anti-Muslim e-mail claiming that no Muslim could ever make a good American. Ignorance through e-mail, great.
01-13-2010, 07:36 AM
From someone off this site?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Question For Christians , Muslims , And Judaism . TrueCreed 12 787 04-20-2017 02:58 AM
Last Post: arthra
  Muslims Don't Hate Christians Nothingness888 3 586 01-12-2014 02:51 AM
Last Post: Azoth
  Thousands of Egyptian Muslims Surround Christians During Mass to Protect ImmortalPhoenix 6 3,571 02-08-2011 09:14 AM
Last Post: EqualAtheist

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)