Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Why do they choose Islam ?
09-25-2008, 01:59 AM
Why do they choose Islam ?
Islam , in spite of the shaky and precarious picture that the blind –hearted media propagates all over the world , is most acceptable religion all over the world now .In the time of the prophet , people were persecuted , tortured and even killed to leave it but never did they leave ....Now people from all different cultures , different mentalities have been guided by God to Islam , they have found their way , at last they have rested their doubts , they have found the doctrine that sit well with their logic . Islam is the only religion that answers the innate nature in the Human being . Islam is the only religion that contains over one thousand scientific Hadiths and verses that are in complete agreement with the recently discovered scientific facts . The Holy Quran is the only Book that remained unchanged , every letter , every word , every sentence are the same as were first revealed to the prophet . There are hundreds of glad tidings and prophecies in the Holy Book that speak about the coming of Islam , Islam is the only religion that first puts Human rights and supervised putting them into effect long ago before the magna carta , Islam is the only religion that gave woman her rights . Islam is the only religion that was fought and still is ,yet it remained unshaken , and remained and will remain deap seated in the hearts of its adherents .Islam is the only religion that will redress and rectify humanity way to God .

Prophet Mohummed says "This religion will go as far as the night and the day go , No place , be it in the desert or the city , but will be converted into Islam , so wonderfully is that Islam will be aided by different people , be it noble or humble …………..

God says "When Allah's succor and the triumph cometh in the Holy Quran what means And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops. Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy." Surah 110. An-Nasr.

We choose for you these parts of videos about people talking about why they choose islam.

The American (NBC) says " more than twenty thousands persons convert to Islam every year in USANBC

NEWS:20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year!
here is the link for a lot of real vedios :-
http://www.55a.net/firas/english/?page=show_det&id=294
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2008, 12:33 PM
RE: Why do they choose Islam ?
this is usefull topic for whom search for the truth.....
11-04-2008, 04:09 PM
If you want to convert people on this forum, you best do so by logical argument rather than by bald assertion. I found your posting unconvincing and profoundly arrogant.
11-25-2008, 10:41 AM
arrogance sometimes prevent one to convince and see the truth...
11-25-2008, 12:53 PM
sesame Wrote:The Holy Quran is the only Book that remained unchanged , every letter , every word , every sentence are the same as were first revealed to the prophet .

Much of the world finds the hatred against Jews and non-believers expressed in the Quran to be offensive. In Christianity, Jesus said to "love your enemies and pray for them". The Quran commands that if you find a Jew behind a rock, kill him.

So we have Christianity spread by love and Islam spread by the sword.

The strong sense of community and identity in Islam is good and attractive. But the underlying fundamentals...........
11-26-2008, 12:13 AM
37 South Korean soldiers became Muslim recently. A total of 51 soldiers attend mosques regularly. According to the commander, all of the soldiers were atheists before coming to Iraq, reports ITAR-TASS.

Their road to Islam “began relatively long time ago after reading the Koran; the reading helped them to grasp the essence of the religion.” Those who return back to their hometown in South Korea express their wish “to return to Iraq”; also they would like “locals to understand that they came with purely humanitarian mission and will abide by the laws of the religion.”
After what happened u still claiming islam spread with sword??!!!!who have the sword here...who have the force in this case to spread his thoughts....i think the matter is clear...no more false probaganda...
11-27-2008, 12:40 PM
dla Wrote:
sesame Wrote:The Holy Quran is the only Book that remained unchanged , every letter , every word , every sentence are the same as were first revealed to the prophet .

Much of the world finds the hatred against Jews and non-believers expressed in the Quran to be offensive. In Christianity, Jesus said to "love your enemies and pray for them". The Quran commands that if you find a Jew behind a rock, kill him.

So we have Christianity spread by love and Islam spread by the sword.

The strong sense of community and identity in Islam is good and attractive. But the underlying fundamentals...........
I'm just curious about what you say the Quran commands. I have never read the Quran so I speak out of ignorance. But I wonder what the context of such a command would be? If you find a Jew behind a rock, kill him. Why is such a command in the Quran?
11-27-2008, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2008 02:53 PM by Messenger.)
The Quran isn't the only book that has remained unchanged. Although the Bible has changed (through selection and translation), Judaism, Buddhism and Hinduism have scriptures that are unchanged.
11-28-2008, 12:45 AM
Anthem,
"If you find a Jew behind a rock, kill him. Why is such a command in the Quran?"........!!!!!!!
where on earth this verse?!!!!!!.......i advise u to read the Quran.. it is benefit for u...but from its sources...not from envy men who can say bullshits...and any one can believe...coz someone here( i forget who?|) give me a linke about contradiction in Quran and when i read it, i burst out laugh ....coz completly wrong translation and information and who knows what is the right translation or meaning...
ok.......
Dear Messenger,
we here talk about the heavinly books that come from our LORD not books composed by men.....
Quran is not only a spirtual book ( to correct the defects of the soul such as greedy, envy, grudge, and as u know.....) but also a legsilation book to regulate the life affairs...between u and ppl, u and urself and u and ur Lord.....
11-28-2008, 12:17 PM
sesame Wrote:Dear Messenger,
we here talk about the heavinly books that come from our LORD not books composed by men.....
Quran is not only a spirtual book ( to correct the defects of the soul such as greedy, envy, grudge, and as u know.....) but also a legsilation book to regulate the life affairs...between u and ppl, u and urself and u and ur Lord.....
Every religion believes their sacred scripture come from God. There is no evidence any of them did and the logical inconsistencies within them are evidence that they didn't.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why did you choose to believe in Islam? SimpleQuestions 0 358 08-16-2012 02:22 PM
Last Post: SimpleQuestions
  Why Did We choose Islam? Nur 4 902 04-20-2010 07:39 PM
Last Post: Islam=True

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)