Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does got curse me?
08-08-2017, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 01:24 AM by NeedHelp.)
Why does got curse me?
Hello to all. Im really joining this forum for help more than anything. I want to believe in god. Ive grown up in a catholic house, was baptized and received communion/confirmation. I just don't understand how if god is such a miracle worker and can do such wonders, why am I cursed with bad luck/pessimism?

I have multiple anxiety disorders and depression. My family is falling apart. everything I try to do either doesn't work out for me or fails halfway through. Every day I always feel alone, and my loneliness makes me genuinely want to die. I don't understand how if god is such a miracle worker, why does he curse me?

I am not denying the existance of god. I belive there is a higher power and I understand that the spiritual realm exists (Ive had a negative entity manifest in my house before). I just want to know why god seems to s*** on me and nobody else.

thank you to everyone who can help with my question.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2017, 01:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 01:39 AM by PeterPants.)
RE: Why does got curse me?
The brain is a machine of habit. Negative thoughts are a terrible dabilitating habit. The Cure, is forcefully re-training your brain to be more positive. There are many tricks for achieving this. All take hard work, but it's obviously with it (even if your not depressed)

I see no reason to bring god into it at all, if you want help, seek scientifically proven methods.
If your simply interested in the metaphysics, then it's easy. God is make believe, and inconsistent with reality, hence your confusion.

PS, the worst thing about depression, is its ability to make people not want to get better, recognise this and understand that IF you feel better, youll WANT to continue feeling good, and you'll want more good life. This intellectual recognition of the bad state your brain is currently in, is reason enough to strive to get better, even if such a proposition may now seems pointless to you.

Oh, and this... "I just want to know why god seems to s*** on me and nobody else." Is just another symptom of depression, it's clearly not true and I'm sure you know it.

~~~

when we enter a discussion on matters of discordance, we should search for truth not victory, In this manner we always win, there are no losers.
08-08-2017, 10:25 AM
RE: Why does got curse me?
Professional help from a qualified person would be a good start. Not an Internet forum. And not some religious clergyman who is just going to tell you how much a particular god might love you.

----------------------
Does anyone know where the love of God goes
when the waves turn the minutes to hours?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)