Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is the Trinity so impossible?
04-18-2010, 11:36 PM
Why is the Trinity so impossible?
I have an islam friend, who behemently disagrees with the trinity.
He's reasoning was that there is only one god... which i agree with.
The son, the holy spirit, the father. Three in one. What's so hard to believe about it? Notice it's three in one. Like a car with many different parts, it has different parts for different purposes, but in the end... it's a car. So it's still one god.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2010, 07:49 PM
RE: Why is the Trinity so impossible?
(04-18-2010 11:36 PM)whatledge Wrote:  I have an islam friend, who behemently disagrees with the trinity.
The son, the holy spirit, the father. Three in one. What's so hard to believe about it? Notice it's three in one. Like a car with many different parts, it has different parts for different purposes, but in the end... it's a car. So it's still one god.

Salam,

Brother we beileve that there is one GOD, and only ONE GOD. And there isnt nothing to that, there isnt 3 in 1 because GOD is almighty he doesnt need 2 other GODS in him because he can do everything by him self and we dont beileve in that "3 in 1" GOD concept. la ilaha illa allah ( There is no GOD worthy of worship) I Hope that answered your question Smile. May Allah free you from your sealed heart and see the true way of life (Islam)

Jazakhallah,
04-20-2010, 08:30 AM
If your god is almighty, he could be as many gods as he pleases.

????????????????
04-20-2010, 12:17 PM
(04-20-2010 08:30 AM)kevlar Wrote:  If your god is almighty, he could be as many gods as he pleases.

He doesnt want to be worshiped with other FAKE GODs Smile
04-20-2010, 01:59 PM
(04-20-2010 12:17 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  
(04-20-2010 08:30 AM)kevlar Wrote:  If your god is almighty, he could be as many gods as he pleases.

He doesnt want to be worshiped with other FAKE GODs Smile

Who would the fake gods be????

????????????????
04-20-2010, 02:16 PM
Jesus isn't a GOD but he is our beloved Prophet and the holy spirit and father are fake God's, Thats what my belief is.

Jazakhallah,
04-20-2010, 02:41 PM
(04-20-2010 02:16 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  Jesus isn't a GOD but he is our beloved Prophet and the holy spirit and father are fake God's, Thats what my belief is.

Jazakhallah,

So if god made himself into 20 million gods.
who would the fake gods be?

????????????????
04-20-2010, 04:09 PM
(04-19-2010 07:49 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  
(04-18-2010 11:36 PM)whatledge Wrote:  I have an islam friend, who behemently disagrees with the trinity.

Salam,

Brother we beileve that there is one GOD, and only ONE GOD. And there isnt nothing to that, there isnt 3 in 1 because GOD is almighty he doesnt need 2 other GODS in him because he can do everything by him self and we dont beileve in that "3 in 1" GOD concept. la ilaha illa allah ( There is no GOD worthy of worship) I Hope that answered your question Smile. May Allah free you from your sealed heart and see the true way of life (Islam)

Jazakhallah,

Salam, to you too Smile my friend.

Brother, christians too believe in the one GOD, look at the car analogy that i used for example. Just because the car has an engine, a wheel, and tires... Does that negate the fact that it is ONE car? The trinity is very much the same. ONE GOD made by the trinity. Just like a face has eyes to see, ears to hear, and a mouth the speak.... it is still one face, is it not?
04-20-2010, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2010 04:38 PM by Islam=True.)
(04-20-2010 02:41 PM)kevlar Wrote:  
(04-20-2010 02:16 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  Jesus isn't a GOD but he is our beloved Prophet and the holy spirit and father are fake God's, Thats what my belief is.

Jazakhallah,

Brother we are not asking what if questions and it states very clearly in the Quran that you gotta believe in the Oneness in Allah S.W.T
(04-20-2010 04:09 PM)whatledge Wrote:  

Salam,

Jazakhallah,

Brother, Christians too believe in the one GOD, look at the car analogy that i used for example. Just because the car has an engine, a wheel, and tires... Does that negate the fact that it is ONE car? The trinity is very much the same. ONE GOD made by the trinity. Just like a face has eyes to see, ears to hear, and a mouth the speak.... it is still one face, is it not?

Very nice statement but in our religion, God is one, Not trinity or any holy spirit in GOD because GOD does not need anyone Smile

Salam,

Jazakhallah,
04-20-2010, 06:23 PM
(04-20-2010 04:34 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  
(04-20-2010 02:41 PM)kevlar Wrote:  

Jazakhallah,

Brother we are not asking what if questions and it states very clearly in the Quran that you gotta believe in the Oneness in Allah S.W.T
(04-20-2010 04:09 PM)whatledge Wrote:  

Salam,

Jazakhallah,

Brother, Christians too believe in the one GOD, look at the car analogy that i used for example. Just because the car has an engine, a wheel, and tires... Does that negate the fact that it is ONE car? The trinity is very much the same. ONE GOD made by the trinity. Just like a face has eyes to see, ears to hear, and a mouth the speak.... it is still one face, is it not?

Very nice statement but in our religion, God is one, Not trinity or any holy spirit in GOD because GOD does not need anyone Smile

Salam,

Jazakhallah,

God is indeed one. I am not denying that, in fact, that is what christians believe. Of course god does not need anyone, the trinity exists because the trinity itself is ONE god.
I'm going to repeat my example: Just because I have a nose and a mouth doesn't mean I have two seperate faces. I have a nose, mouth, ears, and eyes for different uses, and they make up my ONE face.
The son, The spirt, The father (nose, ear, mouth) = ONE GOD (ONE FACE).
Just like Wink this smilie face is ONE face.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)