Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will God's plan destroy religion?
04-10-2017, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2017 02:54 AM by solewatchman.)
Will God's plan destroy religion?
A blog that completely undermines religion by revealing some particulars about the Creator's real plan:

http://solewatchman.blogspot.co.za/

I'm of course most interested to see how religious people are going to react, but atheists are welcome to post their thoughts too...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2017, 03:03 AM
RE: Will God's plan destroy religion?
Quote:but atheists are welcome to post their thoughts too...

my thoughts are that you are suffering from a form of mania. quite likely manic depression...
I really dont mean to insult you, this is a rather common thing, i suggest seeking help.

~~~

when we enter a discussion on matters of discordance, we should search for truth not victory, In this manner we always win, there are no losers.
04-10-2017, 03:15 AM
(04-10-2017 03:03 AM)PeterPants Wrote:  
Quote:but atheists are welcome to post their thoughts too...

my thoughts are that you are suffering from a form of mania. quite likely manic depression...
I really dont mean to insult you, this is a rather common thing, i suggest seeking help.

I also don't mean to insult, but as I understand it, atheists consider themselves to be rational people. Yet you diagnose me with a mental disorder in just a few moments. You must be the best shrink in the world. You, on the other hand, obviously have some hostility issues...
04-10-2017, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2017 03:24 AM by clarence clutterbuck.)
The different authorial viewpoints and theological changes and developments represented in the Bible lend themselves to the invention of conspiracy theories as to what "God's Plan" consists of, for those who think the God character has a coherent plan as such. I notice the blog page build up to your version of "God's Plan" doesn't lead to any culminating point that can be accessed through reading the other pages. This paragraph looks unpromising: Sad

Quote:Having said that, one of the pages in which I have given my insights is titled "On the Jews and Their Lies: The Beginning of Wisdom". You may feel that urge to hastily label me an anti-Semite. Or perhaps you surmised my choice in title to be shrewd, and that I am in fact pro-Semitic, intending to go on a rant against anti-Semites.
04-10-2017, 03:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2017 04:05 AM by PeterPants.)
It doesnt take a genius psychiatrist to notice clear mania when its written down so nicely..

"one good thing that can be said about modern times, is that you can see my own words recorded here, so you know that it is I, under the pseudonym "Sole Watchman", who wrote this."

"The truth is, I am tired of carrying around what I know, because it seems like I am the only human being with a measure of understanding concerning God's plan and of what is really going on."

"So what am I? More than a Noahide, I believe the appropriate term is a Watchman. The obvious purpose of a watchman is straightforward: to be on the lookout and warn others of important things they are not aware of. A watchman can be described as having an enhanced awareness of the time he is living in."

"Finally, I have chosen this medium of a blog, rather than an e-book, because I anticipate questions, and I don't plan on doing any public speaking, Skyping, YouTube videos, nor any interviews."

"If you think that by calling the religions false and insidious I am breaking my own rule and that I am myself throwing insults, consider that I do not condemn anyone to Hell"

~~~

when we enter a discussion on matters of discordance, we should search for truth not victory, In this manner we always win, there are no losers.
04-10-2017, 03:56 AM
(04-10-2017 03:23 AM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  The different authorial viewpoints and theological changes and developments represented in the Bible lend themselves to the invention of conspiracy theories as to what "God's Plan" consists of, for those who think the God character has a coherent plan as such. I notice the blog page build up to your version of "God's Plan" doesn't lead to any culminating point that can be accessed through reading the other pages. This paragraph looks unpromising: Sad

Quote:Having said that, one of the pages in which I have given my insights is titled "On the Jews and Their Lies: The Beginning of Wisdom". You may feel that urge to hastily label me an anti-Semite. Or perhaps you surmised my choice in title to be shrewd, and that I am in fact pro-Semitic, intending to go on a rant against anti-Semites.

The first page on the blog is up and running, and explains who Satan and Jesus really is. I thought it might be important information.

What about this paragraph is "unpromising"?
04-10-2017, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2017 04:03 AM by PeterPants.)
A less bias way of putting it would have been "on the Jews and their mistaken interpretations" or some such thing.

PS, what you see as hostility in me, is just my genuine desire to help.
Following my intuitive desire to help...

"I am burnt-out on the meaningless trinkets of Western life. Mock me if you wish, but I'm so terribly conflicted it's indescribable. I feel the heavy burden of sin, and I also understand what the rich man's death is."

perhaps you should look into some more eastern spiritual teachings? they are largely rational and often a very good cure to materialism-itis.

~~~

04-10-2017, 04:09 AM
(04-10-2017 03:56 AM)PeterPants Wrote:  It doesnt take a genius psychiatrist to notice clear mania when its written down so nicely..

"one good thing that can be said about modern times, is that you can see my own words recorded here, so you know that it is I, under the pseudonym "Sole Watchman", who wrote this."

"The truth is, I am tired of carrying around what I know, because it seems like I am the only human being with a measure of understanding concerning God's plan and of what is really going on."

"So what am I? More than a Noahide, I believe the appropriate term is a Watchman. The obvious purpose of a watchman is straightforward: to be on the lookout and warn others of important things they are not aware of. A watchman can be described as having an enhanced awareness of the time he is living in."

"Finally, I have chosen this medium of a blog, rather than an e-book, because I anticipate questions, and I don't plan on doing any public speaking, Skyping, YouTube videos, nor any interviews."

Thanks for quoting me. Still just your opinion though. And it seems I was right about the hostility issues.

But you may have inadvertently, through your magnificent flaming efforts, uncovered the problem here. I think I should take the "About Me" page down, because, after all, this isn't supposed to be about me or you.
04-10-2017, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2017 04:26 AM by PeterPants.)
ok, yes that would indeed remove most of the evidence of my claim... it wouldn't solve the problem though..

whatever, if you don't like what im saying and want to believe im acting through hostility, theres really not much i can do about that except repeat that i have no hostility towards you whatsoever.
Its easy to dismiss ideas you don't like as 'hostile flaming efforts'.. its harder to consider them honestly.

~~~

04-10-2017, 04:40 AM
(04-10-2017 04:01 AM)PeterPants Wrote:  A less bias way of putting it would have been "on the Jews and their mistaken interpretations" or some such thing.

PS, what you see as hostility in me, is just my genuine desire to help.
Following my intuitive desire to help...

"I am burnt-out on the meaningless trinkets of Western life. Mock me if you wish, but I'm so terribly conflicted it's indescribable. I feel the heavy burden of sin, and I also understand what the rich man's death is."

perhaps you should look into some more eastern spiritual teachings? they are largely rational and often a very good cure to materialism-itis.

Wow, I'm not claiming to now EVERYTHING, but I know this: "On The Jews And Their Lies" is an infamous anti-Semitic treatise written by Martin Luther (a founding father of Protestantism) in the year 1543.

I also know that I referenced it in my blog for that very reason you are trying to correct me: "A less bias way of putting it would have been "on the Jews and their mistaken interpretations" or some such thing."

Do you realize, you just tried to correct a person that's been dead for a very long time? TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Relax, Mr Pants, and take a deep breath. If I admit I'm a little mad, will you admin there's a little method to my madness, and that you judge a little too quickly?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can prayer change God's PERFECT plan? %mindless_detector% 52 1,054 06-06-2017 05:58 PM
Last Post: Apologes
  God's plan Snooky0620 56 2,359 11-07-2015 01:06 PM
Last Post: GuardianWitch
  Would a Plan annul God’s & our free will? Greatest I am 0 377 01-15-2011 03:41 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  What Was God's Plan kevlar 11 1,565 09-25-2010 05:50 AM
Last Post: amanda34
  Jesus said to the Father. About the Plan and my death, get serious. Greatest I am 10 1,950 08-26-2009 10:57 AM
Last Post: Raphael

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)