11-01-2008, 06:08 PM
World View Survey
2. Marital Status?
3. On a scale of 0-5, how would you rate the following factors in contributing to a successful life? (0=unnecessary, 5=essential)
Education 0 1 2 3 4 5
Wealth 0 1 2 3 4 5
Marriage 0 1 2 3 4 5
Children 0 1 2 3 4 5
Religious Belief 0 1 2 3 4 5
Friends/Relationships 0 1 2 3 4 5
Lucky Breaks 0 1 2 3 4 5
4. What adjectives would you use to describe successful people you have known?
5. Some nationally known people, highly successful in their occupation, when interviewed by the media have described their lives without meaning, searching, empty and unsatisfying. To what do you attribute this apparent contradiction?
6. What presently is the highest priority of your life?
7. At the end of your life what three things would you like to say that you have accomplished?
8. Is there anything for which you would significantly sacrifice your personal standard of living?
9. If someone asked you to explain to them your philosophy of life (what you live by), what would you say, and how would you justify it?
10. How do you make decisions? For example: How did you decide upon your career? How did you decide to marry your spouse (if married)?
11. What questions trouble your mind most about life?
12. Why do you think some people believe in God?
13. Why do you think some people do not believe in God?
14. How would someone decide whether or not God exists?
15. What do you think about the possibility of miracles?
16. In your opinion, do you think abortion is killing an innocent life? If it isn’t, what is it? How did you come to your view about this issue?
17. If your child asked you the following two questions, how would you respond?
“What makes something right, and what makes something wrong?”
“Why do people die, and what happens to them when they die?”
18. What would you describe as the most essential beliefs of Christianity?
19. What is the one question that you would like answered about life?
20. If you could change one thing about our world, what would it be?
11-01-2008, 06:09 PM
We were talking about world view in one of my classes just wanted to see what other people had to say.
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)