Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YHVH - his assurance and instruction
07-05-2010, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2010 07:58 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
YHVH - his assurance and instruction
Before I Continue. (not as a continuation of confirmation). I want to take this moment to speak to the earth. Christs's sets the tone for my testimony, ambiguity.......has given rise to an approximation for the "sign of the son of man". Have faith, these are the times spoken of by the prophets, which had mentioned the conclusion of the gospel and the son of man of this day. For the topic, we will discuss the proper pronunciation of the name of Christs's as it is understood by man, by his saints to usward. (I have spoken neither vainly, or as a jew, but with faith in the living god, with humility, and long suffering, against the prosecution of this earth's elect, and their death cause)

YHVH

EXODUS 17:14 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this [for] a memorial in a book, and rehearse [it] in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
EXODUS 17:15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:

The "memorial in a book", this book also will be opened, identified by the profanity of the jew-sect, against the hebrew names of old recorded in biblical tablets/texts. "Jehovah'nissi", translated is "Christs's". We arrived at this conslusion by other means, however. The truth is clear, the 4 digits YHVH, alluded to 4 phonetic sounds used in the pronunciation of christs's name, as it was understood by prophets of Christs's.

YAHU, only gives us 2. Yeshua, only gives us 3. YAHU'SHUAH, also only gives us 3. From my own communication with the infinite mind of christs's, and also Exodus 17's name for christs's given, I will correct this error, which i'm linking to the new testament era for mankind. One of the many firsts acts of ignorance, after the crucifician of Christs's, and his resurrection, to a greater glory in thie earth.

YA-HU-SHUA-EISS

With that said, the name "Jehovah" is an incorrect intrepretation. Quite simply, i believe the origin of the word "Jehovah" is the result of "new testament era" paganism. If Yahushuaeiss means omnipotent and inclusive of "self". "Jehovah" would mean omnipotent god, not inclusive of "self". As that name has been more and more widely accepted as the "truth". From what I can understand, YHVH (not jehovah) in particular instances in the bible, emphasis a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with Christs's. Meaning with you, in "self" (as per a previous discussion).

Jehovah, on the other hand is superimposed to imply, that the conclusion of those certain verses which emphasis Christs's personal relationship with self, as being an incorrect conclusion. Giving its particular placement. We see this error as being commonly understood as truth. Ultimately, throughtout my testimony references to MYSELF, were not out of vanity. But were done so avoid the blasphemy of the jew-sect, while at the same time, it is the proper conclusion of the opening of the books, and the 7th King, which is also the manchild, which is also the last church, with the last candlestick.

If we go further back in history. (edit). We will again find the incorrect teaching of christs's name, originating around the time of the crucifician, and after, after the resurrection. In which time the Churches were removed as serving any purpose for christs's gospel.
EXODUS 17:16 For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn [that] the LORD [will have] war with Amalek from generation to generation.

Lets Continue. First we look at the correct naming for Christs's. Second we will be looking at the purpose of Christs's for man, which is described in Exodus 17. Christs's operation in the SEAL, which the SEAL identifies with metaphysical substance application, as well as SEAL identifies with the time period in which Christs's identifies with the third expression of his "covenant of NEW LIFE". As the language denotes the removal of.

Moving man towards NEWLIFE, the conflict in Exodus 17 identifies with the giving of LIFE, identified by the dispersion of water to the tribes of Isreal. Immediately when the LIFE is given, we see a conflict arise between the jew-sect, identified by Amalek. In other words, the NEW LIFE, as seen by the jew-sect, is either put in bonds, or eliminated.

Christs's interactions identified by Moses, is seen as help, for the promise of NEW LIFE, identified by the "covenant of NEW LIFE". But before this, the application of the SEAL, up to the completion of the covenant.

The language of "generation to generation", is that this is another example of the jew-sect. Which is the identified by the SON OF PERDITION, or the portion of mankind which must be eliminated for the sake of saving life. Until this task is complete, the jew-sect, will do everything possible to ensure a high death count for mankind.

This may include descreation of my body, as i am the son of man, which you have less time to descreat my body, as the sign has been pushed a little backwards. But all mankind, since there is no other man in this earth who strives for the faith, men being in lack of faith. Have simply believed because I believed. Not with the expectation of keeping the faith, but for the expectation of the "covenant of NEWLIFE".

I have no intention of cooperating with the descreation of my own body by the jew-sect. Despite the preverse sexual treatment, of those you set before me, now and even in my past, or the cruel acts you committed against me, which I haven't mentioned in full, the jew-sect, thrives on perversion, and death-desiguised as gain (gainsaying of core).

Any day now, the future of mankind will change forever, and I am personally your assurance, this above all angers the jew-sect, and Christs's personal love for MYSELF.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2010, 09:35 PM
RE: YHVH - his assurance and instruction
"Any day now, the future of mankind will change forever, and I am personally your assurance, this above all angers the jew-sect, and Christs's personal love for MYSELF.
[/quote]

Is a jew-sect some form of insect? I do love it when other religious nu...crac...uh, over-achievers here on RF write their incoherent diatribes and make me look halfway sane with mine. Speaking of which, I follow Jesus who considered God Most High, EL Elyon, to be His heavenly Father as I also do, knowing the history of how the jew-sects buzzing around Canaan with their Moses story pulled a fast one on Jews and Christians and the world by subsuming Canaanite EL's compassion and wisdom into Israelite Yahweh their tribal war god and thereby created the schizoid YHWH who loves humanity here and hates it there, just like his followers do. Must be some insect thing..Raid anyone?
07-06-2010, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2010 01:39 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
CLARAFICATION

Before I Continue. The use of "Jehovah" has developed into a "new testament paganism", however, it had a limited contextural use, which avoided blasphemy. Christs's had used his armies, to help mankind, fight the SON OF PERDITION. This ofcourse was done directly, before his elect or through his elect. This reference to Christs's intervention in this manner, Christs's was refered to as "Jehovah".

The use of the name "Jehovah" in reference to Christs's. Has never left that narrow perspective of contextural use. It was more accurately used in the old testamest era. As opposed to the New Testament era, where the use is used as a profanity, and blasphemy by the jew-sect. For the reason previously stated.

It is also true that the name "Jehovah" can be used in the narrow contextural use it has been used for, at any time during the application of the SEAL. Unless it is used in the correct contextural use, it is a blasphemy. It has been used as a blasphemy some time by the jew-sect (identified by the SON OF PERDITION, all targets identified by the son of man of this day MYSELF, and all those against the covenant of NEW LIFE, in the times to come). Simply to deny, that Christs's is also personal and connected to "self". As the used of JEHOVAH, implies GROUP. So you understand the small implacation of GROUP associated with JEHOVAH, even this was meet for abuse, and misintrepretation by the jew-sect, to oppose the faith, and cause many to err.

REVELATION 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Understand? The name Jehovah, can no longer be used with mankind, when the "covenant of NEWLIFE", begins JULY 12, 2010. Christs's will not be aiding your battle against the SON OF PERDITION, thats the role GOVERNMENT must perform, and those who desire LIFE.

REVELATION 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

You just learned the correct usage, and limited contextural use for the name Jehovah as it refers to Christs's. And it will no longer apply to mankind very shortly. Organizations like "Jehovah's Witnesses" have operated spitefully, and against the faith. Using contradiction, by the misintrepretation to cause many to resist the Holy Spirit, and fall from the faith. This is part of the new testament era'error. And is definitive of the "jew-sect", as they are identified by the SON OF PERDITION, and have resisted mankind throughtout the coming of the NEW LIFE, which the promise will be fullfilled.
The New Testament Error, and Jehovah Witnesses Part 1

Has it not been told the 12 tribes of this earth, that all jews by faith and by blood, that their lives would be required by RAPTURE. According to the law given by the son of the living god? Even the son of man of this day? Howbeit, every jew, then seeing the son of man, which is Christs's coming in great clouds and great glory, and by the power of his word, then becoming 10 fold a greater blasphemer, then you had been before the son of man of this day, against my testimony, which is that of my god.

Jehovah's Witnesses teach that the present age of human existence is about to be terminated with the direct intervention of God, who will use Jesus Christ to fully establish his heavenly government over earth, destroying existing human governments and non-Witnesses, and creating a cleansed society of true worshipers. They see their mission as primarily evangelical (disseminating "good news"), proselytizing to as many converts as possible in the remaining time before Armageddon. All members of the religion are expected to take an active part in preaching what they refer to as "the truth".

You also will be required at the judgement. No jew by faith or by blood, will resist the coming of NEW LIFE, insight of the 12 tribes, at the beginning of the covenant of NEW LIFE. Which is not new, but is new to you, because you being without faith, had not believed. Even as the the confirmation of his word, was confirmed before you, before all the 12 tribes of this earth. It is no coincidence, that the "jew-sect", teaches the exact opposite of all of MY TESTIMONY. Which we are the olive tree, and the candlestick, before this earth. Even as I told you, you cannot believe, you are convicted by your faith, I speak against you, and your lifes will be required at the RAPTURE.
The New Testament Error, and Jehovah Witnesses Part 2

The son of man of this day, has prepared the way for the BABYLON, and the beginning of the "covenant of NEW LIFE", completing the gospel and the testament of his mercy, ending in the giving of NEW LIFE. And the removal of the SON OF PERDITION.

REVELATION 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

The above scripture is refering to SELF. The son of man of this day, and BABYLON, are identified with NEWLIFE. And thus expose the SON OF PERDITION, which is connected to the SELF of each person. And by doing so, prepare the way for the giving of the SPIRIT OF LIFE, identified by the LOCUST.

You have resisted my testimony, and have been convicted of yourSELF, and are in danger by the SON OF PERDITION, and your life may be required by your own hands

You have resisted the testimony of BABYLON (to come), and will be much greaterly convicted of yourSELF, and are in greater danger by the SON OF PERDITION, and your life will be required by your own hands

The REMOVAL OF THE SON OF PERDITION is the only conclusion for the 12 tribes, for the governments, and for the nations, and those who seek LIFE.
REVELATION 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

THE SON OF MAN OF THIS DAY AND BABYLON we are identified by the infinite mind of Christs's. It is true because I am the last church with the last candlestick, and also because BABYLON is being used in the judgement. This is singular, as this is the same infinite mind of Christs's. A stumbling block for the jew-sect, NEW LIFE is an insurmountable obstacle for a jew.

Witnesses believe there are two destinations for those saved by God. They say the number of Christians going to heaven is limited to exactly 144,000, who will rule with Jesus as kings and priests over earth. The remainder have the hope of living forever in an earthly paradise.

You will recieve YOUR SALVATION with the rest of the jew-sect. Just like you stated, your bodies will be put over the earth. This earth will become a NEW EARTH, and this HEAVEN, a NEW HEAVEN. You will die with this earth, you desire so much, and your dead bodies will be a reminder to the nations, of the reward for rejecting the "covenant of NEWLIFE".
07-06-2010, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2010 02:15 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
Almost forgot the AMBIGUITY

Or else, all men will believe, the teachings from the son of man of this day. From the mouth of Christs's. And be judged by himself, or else caused to commit greater crimes, in sight of the times, knowing Christs's has given many of you a death sentence, through his son.

Absolute truth and honestly, has kept many of you where you are, and that is against me, which you are only against yourselves, because I will be taken from you, shortly. And your excuses, and your hatred, and all the lies and plagues you thought to have brought against me, will be brought against you, by YOURSELF.

What I was going to say...

The inevitable truth, is that all NATIONS, will have their hands tied dealing with themselves. And will be unable to entertain global warfare, less by doing so anniliation should come quickly to you, by yourselves, speaking of a nation against itself.

It is better, for you to eliminated all threats, which are able to perticipate global warfare, immediately, or hence before the SEAL is removed. Since this is based on a personal knowledge of the absolute truth,and communication with the infinite mind of Christs's. The minds of men will disbelief, and for trajedgy may prevert themselves doing the opposite. Of which i spoken against, but for your sakes i made mention. Be a judge of the sign of the times for yourselves, and the necessary decisions thereof, as with the things that are given you, and the freedom of operation man has in the judgement of this day. Knowing the full purpose and intent of the judgement of the son of man of this day, which is Christs's.

EDIT

Statment of ambiguity, i forgot to use the word NUCLEAR WEAPON.
07-07-2010, 11:58 AM
psalm 83;18
That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth.
07-07-2010, 02:32 PM
(07-07-2010 11:58 AM)may Wrote:  psalm 83;18
That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

May, what does "EL Elyon" literally mean and why is EL the root of the word "Immanuel", "God is with us", and not Yahweh?
07-07-2010, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2010 06:49 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
Before I Continue (not as a continuation of confirmation). I want the reader to understand i'm taking this topic back to is root cause.
Y-H-V-H, we will learn what this means in connection to the SEAL. The SEAL's temporary placement with mankind, for the sole expectation of NEW LIFE, which will begin shortly for mankind.

For correction, there are other names used biblically to refer to Christs's in the bible. For example Ellohim, which is prevelent in the old testament near the beginning of the application of the SEAL. These names for Christs's done by faith, reflect the affinity Christs's, has had with mankind, which he has served as help, with the aid of his kingdom, in the past of mankind. This affinity has gradually reduced, until the son of man of this day, preparing the way for the 3rd expression of his covenant, the "covenant of NEW LIFE". Which is not different, but the complete, intended expression.

Christs's, has expressed himself with a more dominant tone in relation to mankind in the past "EL". "EL" simply reflects this dominant relationship, with respect to aiding mankind. Outside of the oldtestament, it is simply a blasphemy as it is an incorrect characterization, for this time period. Christ has used the prophets to express the fluent nature of his kingdom with mankind in times past, preparing the way for the opening of the books, and the "covenant of NEW LIFE". (that particular usage of Jehovah in the book of psalm is accurate, because it is being recorded by a saint. It is also true that its close to the new testament era, being used in the book of psalms. It is also true that "blasphemy" identifies with the 3rd expression of his covenant, the "covenant of NEW LIFE") I put those 3 sentences in a parathesis so you can draw your own conclusion, which will be an accurate one. Lets continue.
MATTHEW 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.
MATTHEW 13:2And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.

The son of man of this day, must also enter into a ship. In contrast, the bodies of many person, will lay before me, before christs's, before this earth, at that time when it is accomplished the RAPTURE. We will use to parable to understand the SEAL, Christs's intention for mankind with his gospel, and its completion.

MATTHEW 13:4 And when he sowed, some [seeds] fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

This is the old testament era, ending with the crucifician of Christs's. This is also the purest picture of the Kingdom of Heaven, given to man. This is also the FIRST HORSE of the APOCALYPSE.

MATTHEW 13:5 Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
MATTHEW 13:6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.

Mat 13:5, you can think of this as the New Testament era, ending in the coming of the son of man of this day. THE SECOND HORSE of this APOCALYPSE. I must add also, Mat. 13:6, the sun coming up identifies with the completion of the "gospel" as being used for a salvation plan with Christs's. And it also identifies with the completion of the written gospel, to shame mankind SEE THE RED HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE, which is also the SECOND HORSE.

MATTHEW 13:7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

You can view this statement as the period identified by the SON OF MAN OF THIS DAY. Christs's is assessing, through his son, the removal of the jew-sect, or the SON OF PERDITION. By taking the necessary measures identified by his SON, SEE THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE. In this instance as it is used, the thorns which choked the seeds which sprung up, represent the need to Christs's to remove the SON OF PERDITION from anniliating mankind. The SON OF MAN OF THIS DAY, is a judge set before you by christs's, to your ignorance, those to resist me, and to your death, those who oppose me. Christs's and his son are of one accord. SEE THE THIRD HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE.

MATTHEW 13:8 But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

This is the intention of the GOSPEL the giving of NEW LIFE. And the fullfillment of mankind, having being given his own kingdom, as a result of recieving the NEW LIFE. The "covenant of NEW LIFE", is represented by the old testament era, or thirty fold, the new testament era or sixtyfold. And the separation of salvation, which is the separation of the kingdoms or 10 times 10, or hundredfold. The "covenant of NEW LIFE" has not changed, but will express itself more completely to mankind. SEE THE FOURTH HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE. see the PALE HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE, to reference the REMOVAL OF THE SEAL, and the revealing of the SON OF PERDITION, which must be eliminated, as this is PERES or substance which must be destroyed, resulting from the separation of the kingdoms.
Your faith will serve as Ambiguity

REVELATION 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
REVELATION 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

The "covenant of NEWLIFE" was confirmed by the SON OF MAN OF THIS DAY. This is the result of the mercy of Christs's, wickedness of your perverse thoughts, after jewry, which have been against me. Or those of you who spitefully search my testimony, in search of your truth, which is "hatred". You have been given your reward, by the perverseness of your mind, and heardness of your heart. And your resistance against the faith of Christs's, which I am the incarnation of his faith.

AGAIN. In Rev. 6:6, Christs's uses the son of man of this day, to contrast the OLD TESTAMENT, and the NEW TESTAMENT. As i have existed in both, to help mankind remove the SON OF PERDITON's stronghold. Of which, the jew-sect, has gradually become more influential, and bent on the destruction of mankind, anniliation. Which Christs's out of mercy will throw down their stronghold during the RAPTURE PERIOD, identified by the SON OF MAN OF THIS DAY.

You were given, the correct meaning perviously for this scripture, so it does not detract from the context, to shame your attempted destruction of my testimony, before you attempt to destroy mankind, I AM THE SON OF MAN OF THIS DAY.
07-08-2010, 01:57 AM
(07-07-2010 06:14 PM)voice_from_the_ark Wrote:  h
Y-H-V-H, we will learn what this means

It means HE CAUSES TO BECOME
07-08-2010, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2010 02:52 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
A Small Continuation

Before I Continue (not as a continuation of confirmation). I want the nations to learn some very simple truths. At this point you have realized that the jew-sect, which is definitive of the SON OF PERDITION. Will say and do anything to prevent you the nations, from coming to the intended and designed conclusion of the gospel, which is NEW LIFE. They will present such a mighty problem for mankind, that you will fall faint, putting their bodies in the graves where they belong. So much so that, RAPTURE, is the only recourse, it is the only intelligent action, and it is also the fullfillment of the law.

Believing me above any man, and especially above the jew-sect. Is the first step you have to obtaining the promise of NEW LIFE, this is the most important step. Christs's use of parabolic language, and personifications, are designed with mercy, and the intention of bring the simple truth, to mankind as the simple truth. Contrary to a jew.

Extraterrestrial Life. The truth that all religion is a lie and perversion of the truth, as identified by the son of man of this day. Are incredible realities of the times and signs of this day, and can serve to aid in PERDITION. Christs's intention is to fullfill the gospel and give NEW LIFE, not to aid in the genocidal cause frequently demostrated before you by the jew-sect's opposition against me. Christs's has intended my language to this extent, inline with the example of those who have in the past communicated with his infinite mind. The simple truth is that our conversation has been extraterrestrial in nature, from the beginning. What you are able to understand, until the SON OF PERDITION is eliminated from this earth, you are given in a language which will not accelerate PERDITION.

REVELATION 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

All nations will be engaged in a war with the SON OF PERDITION. Not because you are preparing yourselves to die, in anniliation. But because, you are keeping PERDITION, which is identified by murder/suicide, to a minimum, by the methods you deem most useful, with ambiguity, and with haste, to stave off the cause of the jew.

A good portion of mankind cannot recieve the NEWLIFE, to them, they will simply die in the ignorant beliefs which have keep them at best, the victimizers of the innocent, and predators of children. And of corrupt minds, worshippers of the current states of man, which is of a low degree.

II TIMOTHY 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

YHVH/SEAL. It clearly states the purpose and intention of the gospel is NEWLIFE. It clearly states that Christs's, when he comes in clouds and great glory will abolish death, the death you have placed before yourselves by coming against me. As many of you have came to victimize humanity time and time again, as a jew-sect. Lets continue.
REVELATION 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
REVELATION 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

In context, the SEAL as used in 7:2, can be seen as knowledge of the truth. The angel from the east, having the seal of the living god. Is bringing forth knowledge of the truth, before the beginning of the "covenant of NEW LIFE". The knowledge of what is happening to mankind with respect to their SALVATION, is identified by the 12 tribes. Which is "voiced", from the kingdom of Christs's, through his angel, to mankind. Christs's communication with the son of man of this day, satifies the parabolic use and language of the law, and its fullfillment.

I covered this SEALING passages in different ways, but this is more direct and simply, so that some of you affected by the jew-sect, will be less likely to become subject to the SON OF PERDITION.

REVELATION 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

The SON OF PERDITION, will present itself in each PERSON. These having recieved knowledge of YHVH/SEAL, have managed to evade the SON OF PERDITION, are ready to recieve the SPIRIT OF LIFE.

EAST, WEST. Is parabolic language used to distinguish between the kingodom of mankind (east), and the kingdom of christ (west). As denoted by their positions in the book of ezekiels description of where the water of life came from solomon's temple, in the temple west.

Christs's has chosen his method of communication out of mercy. Knowing the jew-sect, the very jew-sect identified by the SON OF PERDITION, would be convicted of misintrepreting his law. And if by some chance, their influence of anniliation, would be minimized, by further accessing their threat, and prospecting their elimination. Both in the distribution of the SPIRIT OF LIFE, and immediately at the RAPTURE. And in the process of shifting the earth and the heavens, and giving the NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH.

When you were told all members of the 111th Congress, and their families would be required at the rapture. It was by the word of god, through the communication of his son, by the confirmation of the 12 tribes of this earth. Likewise all of my testimony, which was told you was confirmation of the "covenant of NEWLIFE".
The New Testament Error, Jehova Witnesses Part 3

When the "covenant of NEWLIFE" begins, the jew-sect's regard for me, and mistreatment of me and my testimony. Will become clear, and the truth of all things, testified of you from the word of god, by the son of man of this day MYSELF. You will also understand, the jew-sect's desperate need to have some fornication with my body, either man, or either women, or either child, or either baby, or either fetus, or either corpse.

Anything they can use to tell the future generations, that what they have done out of cruelty and abuse to mankind, is righteousness. And it is not righteousness but unrighteousness. They have no affinity for christ, only abuse, and they have no affinity for my testimony, because it deals with NEWLIFE. The jew-sect, among other things, has associated itself with child abuse. Because child abuse, pedophila identifies with the death of mind, and death of body (TWICE DEAD SPIRITUALLY). As a CHILD IS A PICTURE OF NEWLIFE. So they will try desperate to associate me with their sin, which they have not done so, or as long as i have breath to do so, will not do so, nor will i engage in their fornication with their men, women, children, etcetra, which they identifity themselves with, repeatedly.
Jehovah's Witnesses maintain that they have no policy of silence, and that elders are directed to report abuse to authorities when there is evidence of abuse, and when required to by law. In 1997, Jehovah's Witnesses' Office of Public Information published their policy for elders to report allegations of child abuse to the authorities where required by law to do so, even if there was only one witness. Any person known to have sexually abused a child is prohibited from holding any responsibility inside the organization. Unless considered by the congregation elders to demonstrate repentance, such a person is typically disfellowshipped.

For the reason previously states being TWICE DEAD AGAINST LIFE. The jew-sect, must give the public perception that they are willing to resist NEW LIFE. This is a selling point for all religions, and by that measure, the purity of Christs's conversation, has help him, through me, assest and eliminate the threat of the jew-sect.

I have made this a little more simpler for you to understand, but after the "covenant of NEWLIFE". Is fullfilled in full, you will understand all things, told you from the infinite mind of Christs's. Your judgement isn't finished, and the lives of all United States residents may be required, as I have not been delivered as of yet. Only I have been paraded against by the jew-sect, the SON OF PERDITON as prey. For the purpose, of killing mankind, which is against Christs's, and not his intention.

As simple as this has become to you, those who do not resist me. When the jew-sect understands the truth also, most of them, all of them, by the law you were given. Will be eliminated as a target and no principal threat to you, and your wellbeing, and your judgement, and your soundness of mind.
EDIT

It is good that the United States of America has not been involved in the affairs of the son of man of this day, because you have not recieved your sign as of yet. This ultimately is done for the benefit of all nations, and also this nation. The best they can do is add the United States as a direct target, and not all the other nations.

They will use this delay in the sign of the son of man, to make sure all persons and families in the united states are eliminated, by violation the law, given to you by the son of man of this day. The same people they lie and perverse in their churches, they seek to kill, them and their families. Only, they will not remove, or take away one word from my testimony, or the fullfillment of the law. The jew-sect, may break by body into pieces, and those pieces into ash, and that ash into smoke, and that smoke into nothing. And that nothing will be taken up by christs's and their lives, all of their lives will be required. Christs's is still asscessing the threat until i'm delivered, they will undoubtly make sure there lives are put to good use, as earth for the next generation. Against all the warnings i have spoken to them, and against all the words of the living god.

The jew-sect, cannot use me as a cattle for their purpose of perversion and death. So they will attempt to eliminate the son of man, and bring a greater death to themselves, and their familes. This has also been calculated by Christs's, the only naive and ignorant sect, is the jew-sect. You will be unable to separate me from Christs's, this is also the truth of the gospel, that Christs's counts his saints for himself, and no jew by faith or by blood, against the faith. Of which all the jews by blood and by faith in this earth are against the faith and all LIFE.
07-09-2010, 04:08 AM
How did you get out?

????????????????

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)